Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are you having fun or not?

What do you feel about life the most.

• It's fun

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • it's a bother

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It's very serious

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Depends on the day.. today i am recovering 14 hour drive yesterday the day before was FUN great time with grandkids..

I hope to meet my grand kids for the first time in the coming weeks.

But, anyway, life is frustrating. I won't be looking back. Trust me.

Thank God for his comfort and joy in spite of the frustration and futility of this life.

I'd say from my life, it's a combination of joy and serious. But since I can't control the seriousness of life, it seems like it's more serious then it is fun.

Its fun when I'm doing something I'm passionate about or with other people I care about. Its bothersome when my depression and anxiety take over for a time and my brain goes poo poo. Its serious when something goes really wrong or I'm on a mission to get something done.

I have been trying to balance my fun and bothersome aspects for awhile. ADD, Depression, and Anxiety mixed together can be a really big trip. Then again when I go to conventions or attend friend activities, it helps to quiet the brain gremlins. :)

Its fun when I'm doing something I'm passionate about or with other people I care about. Its bothersome when my depression and anxiety take over for a time and my brain goes poo poo. Its serious when something goes really wrong or I'm on a mission to get something done.

I have been trying to balance my fun and bothersome aspects for awhile. ADD, Depression, and Anxiety mixed together can be a really big trip. Then again when I go to conventions or attend friend activities, it helps to quiet the brain gremlins. :)

Ohh I hate brain gremlins. Just trying to make peace, keep your head above water, or jive with the world around you, but then those gremlins whisper those thoughts, and it becomes so much harder.

Ohh I hate brain gremlins. Just trying to make peace, keep your head above water, or jive with the world around you, but then those gremlins whisper those thoughts, and it becomes so much harder.
Its gotten a lot better. The last 2 years were really rough and I'm finally starting to put my life back together. Its very trying. Some days I don't want to get out of bed and others I'm fully motivated. One day at a time.

Its gotten a lot better. The last 2 years were really rough and I'm finally starting to put my life back together. Its very trying. Some days I don't want to get out of bed and others I'm fully motivated. One day at a time.

Yeah, for me, I've found that on the good days, I need to try and do things. Because that'll help strengthen me on the bad days, when I feel I can't do anything right and it's a struggle to try. In that note though, (probabley because of the huge difference between good and bad days), I am horrible about making plans and goals. Good luck.

My life is a combination of all three. I'm trying to learn to choose peace regardless of my circumstances. I've learned that honestly my problems are pretty small compared to most others, so my disturbances in life are a result of lack of character building, and my outbursts aren't really necessary most of the time.

I tend to agree with AirDancer
You just have to learn what joy / fun / gladness is.

Hebrews 5:14
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Hebrews 1:9
Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back