Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ask an Jew Anything on your mind

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
is the judiasm the way,keep in mind that a devout jew just told me what you say yet cant call me a liar for trying to turn her from the faith as i serve a false God.or at least try to convert me. instead i get a "pc"version of a response.

you have your faith and i have mine.

ok, but who is right? stop worrying was her response.

I'm part Jew on the Ishmael side. My mom says ,"We are Gentiles and Ishmaelites so without the blood of Jesus we have nothing going for us." Jesus really is the only way :) So my only question to the Jews is this. Why don't you believe Jesus is the messiah?

I encourage you to read these verses first:

Jesus said:

Luke 24:
44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

John 5:

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

John 1:
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Acts 28:
23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

Luke 16:
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

How do you account for all the prophecies in the Old Testament that tell me that Jesus Christ is the Messiah ?
Please see:

Prophecies of Jesus Christ as Messiah:
Prophecies of Jesus Christ as Messiah

Prophecies fulfilled by Jesus:
Biblical Prophecy Resource Center - Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus

There are about 400 prophecies concerning the life of Jesus Christ in the KJV Old Testament!

I see what you typed in response to my earlier question, but you haven't addressed all the prophecies. It seems at the moment you have another interpretation for some of them.

I have seen these prophecies before. You'll be surprised non of them are prophecies about Jesus at all.

Do you believe what God says can happen more than once? I do. Jesus said that we can know that He is the Messiah from the Old Testament prophecies about Him, even Moses and David knew about Jesus. Jesus was a descendant of David. Plus Jesus did many miracles proving that He is the Messiah and God. Including rising from the dead after 3 days. His disciples and apostles were so convinced that Jesus was the Messiah that they willing to die terrible deaths rather than deny that Jesus was the Messiah and this has occured around the world even to today! I pray that you will see that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Jew, how will you atone for your sins?

There are three ways to atone for sins.
there are three methods of atonement clearly defined in the Jewish scriptures: the sin sacrifice, repentance, and charity. Moreover, the sin sacrifice (known in the Jewish scriptures as korban chatat) did not atone for all types of sin, but rather, only for man's most insignificant iniquity: unintentional sins. The sin sacrifice was inadequate to atone for a transgression committed intentionally. The brazen sinner was barred from the sanctuary, and had to bear his own iniquity because of his rebellious intent to sin against God. The Torah teaches this fundamental principle in Numbers 15:27-31.
Outreach Judaism - responds directly to the issues raised by missionaries and cults. Responds to Jews For Jesus
Jews have different views and rules on blood sacrifice or atonement.
Blood Sacrifice Atonement

So you claim King David was expelled from the temple and had to bear the burden of conspiracy, murder, and adultery himself? Can I see some scripture to back this up?

I keep seeing you refer to the same website when someone asks you a question about being jewish. Have you found a local rabbi/priest/pastor to help answer your own questions about jewdiasm?

I remember in my churchless years, I would spend allot of time reading books but not actually talking to religous people as they tended to want me to imediatly commit to conversion to their point of view.

How do you account for Daniel 9:25-7:

"25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

This is a time-sensitive prophecy wherein the prophet Daniel proclaimed exactly when the Messiah would come-- Do the math from the time of Daniel until Christ, low and behold it matches perfectly.

***Note the word translated as "week" is the Hebrew word:

shabuwa`
masculine noun Properly, pass part of שָׁבַע (H7650) as a denom. of שֶׁבַע (H7651)

1) seven, period of seven (days or years), heptad, week

a) period of seven days, a week

1) Feast of Weeks

b) heptad, seven (of years)

Literally it means Daniel's Seventy Time sets of seven prophecy

According to this prophecy in Daniel, Messiah had to come 483 years after a specific date in Daniel's time (69 x 7 years - a 'week'=7 years - see Genesis 29.27). Sir Robert Anderson in his book 'The Coming Prince' works out that there were 483 years according to the Hebrew method of calculating dates from the decree of Artaxerxes granting permission to the Jewish people to return and rebuild Jerusalem to the date of Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem. This date he believes was the official presentation of Messiah as 'Prince' to Israel (details of how he comes to this date are available on request). Quote taken from Evidence That Demands a Verdict

Also,
The Talmud (Bab. Sanhedrin, Chap. 4 fol. 37, recto)

"WOE UNTO US, FOR THE SCEPTRE HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM JUDAH, AND THE MESSIAH HAS NOT APPEARED!"
(Alluding to Genesis 49:10)

Curiously, this historical event happened to coincide with the timing of Yeshua's birth.

The Scripture cannot be broken. The time windows for these prophecies to manifest have long closed. If they were not fulfilled when they were supposed to, then they never will, and we know God is not a liar.

Here is another example of the prophetic timing of the Prophets, albeit one that does not concern the coming of the Messiah:

Ezekiel predicted when Israel would be re-established

Bible passage: Ezekiel 4:3-6
Written: between 593-571 BC
Fulfilled: 1948

In Ezekiel 4:3-6, the prophet said the Jews, who had lost control of their homeland, would be punished for 430 years. This prophecy, according to Bible scholar Grant Jeffrey, pinpointed the 1948 rebirth of Israel. Here's a summary of Jeffrey's theory:

1. Ezekiel said the Jews were to be punished for 430 years because they had turned away from God. As part of the punishment, the Jews lost control of their homeland to Babylon. Many Jews were taken as captives to Babylon.

2. Babylon was later conquered by Cyrus in 539 BC. Cyrus allowed the Jews to leave Babylon and to return to their homeland. But, only a small number returned. The return had taken place sometime around 536 BC, about 70 years after Judah lost independence to Babylon.

3. Because most of the exiles chose to stay in pagan Babylon rather than return to the Holy Land, the remaining 360 years of their punishment was multiplied by 7. The reason is explained in Bible's book of Leviticus. (Leviticus 26:18, 26:21, 26:24 and 26:28). In Leviticus, it says that if the people did not repent while being punished, the punishment would be multiplied by 7. And, by staying in pagan Babylon, most exiles were refusing to repent.

4. So, if you take the remaining 360 years of punishment and multiply by 7, you get 2,520 years. But, Jeffrey says those years are based on an ancient 360-day lunar calendar. If those years are adjusted to the modern solar calendar, the result is 2,484 years.

5. And, there were exactly 2,484 years from 536 BC to 1948, which is the year that Israel regained independence.

(In this Bible passage, Ezekiel is asked by God to symbolically act out the 430 years of punishment)

Ezekiel 4:3-6
... Then take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall between you and the city and turn your face toward it. It will be under siege, and you shall besiege it. This will be a sign to the house of Israel. "Then lie on your left side and put the sin of the house of Israel upon yourself. You are to bear their sin for the number of days you lie on your side. I have assigned you the same number of days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you will bear the sin of the house of Israel. "After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the house of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year.

http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/Articles/1948PropheciesFulfilled.htm

I'd say the Scriptures have an impeccable trek record. The evidence speaks for itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greetings Juan,

I've run into many liberal Jews who do not believe in the Hebrew Scriptures, period.
So, I'm curious ... where do you stand on this subject?

Ok there are some people in front of me who have asked questions.

What do you think of the Rothschild dynasties? Do Jews control the world economy in a major or minor way?

Is it true that in Israel that the majority of Jews there are not really Jews at all? I mean are they Gentile Converts from Europe or elsewhere?

Greetings everyone. My name is John or Juan. Which ever you prefer to call me. I'm in the process of becoming a Jew; I.E. converting to Judaism. Jews have a different way in conversion. Which is very difficult. Takes time, hard work, study, changes and so forth. I would like to chit-chat with you guys. Answer any question you have about my faith or even myself or my background. Ask me about G-d, Judaism, marriage and sex, how Jews eat and dress. Anything that is on your mind. I would try my best to use my own words and generalize sources. I will included links for you to check out on your own.

Is it OK to be a Jewish Supremacist?

Outreach Judaism - responds directly to the issues raised by missionaries and cults. Responds to Jews For Jesus This link goes into detail about what the word Alma in Hebrew stands for and why it cannot stand for virgin or used as proof text
This is one reason why converts have no business telling God's People what the text says.

IF the damsel that came to Isaac was a bethula (P), THEN her name was Rebekah (Q). Gen 24:15-16.

IF the damsel's name was Rebekah (Q), THEN she was an almah (R). Gen 24:43.

THEREFORE, IF the damsel that came to Isaac was a bethula (P), THEN she was an almah (R).

P -> Q
Q -> R
├P -> R

VALID REASONING.

Ask an Jew Anything on your mind

Did you know that the physical jews are not God's People and the Jesus Christ was not a jew by Blood ?

ok. so he didnt have blood? he couldnt say that he wasnt of the seed of david. i know what you are trying to say. but you do err in that god has replaced or forgotten isreal. he is raising up a remnant to make up the nation its quite clear in romans. a gentile church doesnt have tribes.

we err when we do make jesus a gentile. no jew will ever come to christ over that reason. i have heard jews say that. one quite recenlty. its funny when i said that jesus was indeed a judean and of the tribe of judah of the house of david and said that he is the torah incarnate and all that it is. and will be then she started to see it. she didnt repent but a seed was planted. read the torah and compare jesus' statements on loving your enemies with what moses said.

Christ's Blood was generated by a being who was God and Man to constitute it with a efficacy that would pay the penalty for the sins of His People, and ethnicity, the flesh, had nothing to do with it. He generated the Blood of God, not jewish blood. I do believe if we could do DNA on His Blood, it would not prove Him to be Mary's Biological Son, but in the case of you and your children it would !

You see, Christ's seed would be Spiritual Children Isa 53:10

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

As far as the physical jews were concerned, He died without a seed to continue His Generation.

Thank you for the link.... I do not see scriptural support just thoughts.. No place in Scripture do i find anything different about His gestation.

I see the point of Him being both God and man a 'point' to his human side (Mary)

ok. so he didnt have blood? he couldnt say that he wasnt of the seed of david. i know what you are trying to say. but you do err in that god has replaced or forgotten isreal. he is raising up a remnant to make up the nation its quite clear in romans. a gentile church doesnt have tribes.

we err when we do make jesus a gentile. no jew will ever come to christ over that reason. i have heard jews say that. one quite recenlty. its funny when i said that jesus was indeed a judean and of the tribe of judah of the house of david and said that he is the torah incarnate and all that it is. and will be then she started to see it. she didnt repent but a seed was planted. read the torah and compare jesus' statements on loving your enemies with what moses said.

Earthly National Israel is Not God's Chosen People, scripture is clear that Abraham's Children according to the flesh are not the Children of God, it cannot be put more plainer Rom 9:8

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

And Jesus was not a bloof jew, for He did not have a real ethnic jewish Father, and He was not a product of mary's egg, He was placed in her by the Spirit of God. Matt 1:20

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

The word of is the greek prep
ek and means:

out of, from, by, away from

So that Christ came out of the Holy Ghost or away from the Holy Ghost and was placed in her womb !
He generated His Own Blood for Redemption, mary had nothing to do with that, sorry !

And also He was of the Seed of David, not because of Blood ties,but because He came out of mary who was from the tribe of Judah ! But He just came out of her, He was not produced by her in any way !

so when did the stars fall from the sky?

its clear that some jews will be saved from the national state. you as a gentile can never be that. i can. its that simple of the seed of abraham you arent. the church and isreal are two different things. only a saved jews is of this future state. when did say he was done with isreal forever? show me in pauline statments.

i never said that a lost hebrew is one of his.

Back