Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ask the lord for a word for the person above you!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
C

Chris

I know in Corinthians Paul talks about prophecy and how he would like us to have it.

Close your eyes, quieten your mind talk to God and contemplate the person above you. Ask God for a word or more for the person above you whatever you feel comfortable with. Ask God in prayer for a word or more you can share in love for someone.

Its a game thread I thought might be good for edifying people and exercising any gifts of prophecy we might have.

Quote in our post who its for because when people reply it gets confusing.

Go!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know in Corinthians Paul talks about prophecy and how he would like us to have it.

Close your eyes, quieten your mind talk to God and contemplate the person above you. Ask God for a word or more for the person above you. Ask God in prayer for a word you can share in love for someone.

Its a game thread I thought might be good for edifying people and exercising any gifts of prophecy we might have.

Go!

patient....

A really caring person, sometimes a little insecure , you like the idea of helping of helping others and most of all your very loyal. I kept on picturing a dog for you for some reason a black and white one like a border collie. Maybe you are an animal lover?

Ps:Oats you were right

I love animals, (just not on my plate, please?) and I especially love dogs. (Sorry, Handy.:sad ) Not nice to admit, but I am a little insecure. I love helping others and I’m ridiculously loyal. Spot on, Mr Aus!

You are mild mannered and don’t like conflict situations at all.

I love animals, (just not on my plate, please?) and I especially love dogs. (Sorry, Handy.:sad ) Not nice to admit, but I am a little insecure. I love helping others and I’m ridiculously loyal. Spot on, Mr Aus!

You are mild mannered and don’t like conflict situations at all.
Pretty right I cant be bothered with conflict unless I have to.

though I take up causes easy and will fight for those.

l'chantes turn or oats next

Pretty right I cant be bothered with conflict unless I have to.

though I take up causes easy and will fight for those.

l'chantes turn or oats next
lovely, lord i sense in this man by your spirit and awakening to conquer and free the occultist. someone in his family is bound and he is wanting to set them free.

i dont enjoy doing this but i gave it a shot. i apologise if am wrong.

lovely, lord i sense in this man by your spirit and awakening to conquer and free the occultist. someone in his family is bound and he is wanting to set them free.

you are a lover of nature.

You are a seeker of truth. You want to know what is going on in the world around you and help when you can.

That's really what came to me as I stared at your name..

That is exactly the right way to do it.

That what you said may come true I wil remember it.
I would suspect a word from god to have 2 things a turn from sin type thing messages of love and future events to guide.

I started this thread from studying Corinthians last week in bible college class I thought how do we ever know we have prophetic gifts if we never try?

L'chantes one was the first time I ever tried it on anyone. when I wrote all the words I was thinking of I thought I sure hope she don't hate what I wrote, I was worried!

PHF turn next

hmm, maye i just dont have the gift of prophesy
well then, one doesnt have the gift the prophecy all the time to work in it. that doesnt mean that you wont have a word. i have worked in the gift of prophecy. i have erred at times, and had visions of persons that were dead on.in fact i was lead to the lord by a prophetess.she even prayed for me for yrs and told me when i would find an apartment and also rebuked me for my bisexual behavior when she heard of it from her son.

For praise him first - nice name you chose Ill have a go for you. I prayed for you for about 5 min hope there is something good.

I think you have a deep burning passion to draw closer to God. When I was thinking of you I saw hands reaching up to god in the sky. I also kept thinking a bout a pearl necklace and it was on the hands, I imagine this means god really treasures you in a personal and special way.

A valuable necklace you give to someone you love and want to share things with. A gift given to you because you are loved, not because you had to earn it.

Back