Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Barak or Baraq

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi TheWordIsOne
Barack Hussin Obama is a Muslim name
sorry that you suffer from dyslexia. I know that likely may have some issue with your ability to understand things. Although I am no expert on the issue. However, Muslims have only been around for about 1500 years. I rather imagine that the names that you are referencing their geographical/cultural source are more Arabic names, than Muslim.

God bless,
Ted

Hi TheWordIsOne

sorry that you suffer from dyslexia. I know that likely may have some issue with your ability to understand things. Although I am no expert on the issue. However, Muslims have only been around for about 1500 years. I rather imagine that the names that you are referencing their geographical/cultural source are more Arabic names, than Muslim.

God bless,
Ted
greetings
I am like a seeker

searching, discerning, seeker, mysteries

According to religious historians, Islam was founded by Mohammed the Prophet around 622 CE. Common Ara, for about 1, 382 years ago in Mecca.

The word Isam means “suppression” or “surrender,” and it is faithful surrender to the will of Allah.

Islam is an Arabic monotheistic religion centered on the Quran and the teachings of Muhammad.

A Muslim if he divorces his religion then he defames his family and their god, this is Islamic tradition.
now Barack Hussein Obama must have a certified birth certificate conversion as a Muslim to show that he is Muslim true Muslim.
images-9.jpg

And to enter or to live or to teach in Islamic tradition, in parts of the Middle East.
For Barack Hussein Obama he would have to change his name to an American name.
The name Hussein is only given by the Saudi Prince.
Hussains are primarily found in the Arab world, Palestinian, South Asia, Iran, Iraq, India man, and Gulf countries considered one to be respected honored, and given
the title Sayyid.

the title Sayyid is an honorific title used in Islamic culture, particularly among Shi’a Muslims, to denote descent from the prophet Mohammed through his grandson, Husayn. It signifies noble lineage and is often used as the mark of respect from the individual to be a direct descendant of the Prophet.

that name Hussein was given the title Sayyid.
The Antichrist must come from this lineage.
Christian name to a Christian, in heaven the Lord say, I'll give a new name, but there is more.

6153cbb09d89c12c7991a775f9354824.jpg

Hi TheWordIsOne
greetings
I am like a seeker

searching, discerning, seeker, mysteries

According to religious historians, Islam was founded by Mohammed the Prophet around 622 CE. Common Ara, for about 1, 382 years ago in Mecca.

The word Isam means “suppression” or “surrender,” and it is faithful surrender to the will of Allah.

Islam is an Arabic monotheistic religion centered on the Quran and the teachings of Muhammad.

A Muslim if he divorces his religion then he defames his family and their god, this is Islamic tradition.
now Barack Hussein Obama must have a certified birth certificate conversion as a Muslim to show that he is Muslim true Muslim.
images-9.jpg

And to enter or to live or to teach in Islamic tradition, in parts of the Middle East.
For Barack Hussein Obama he would have to change his name to an American name.
The name Hussein is only given by the Saudi Prince.
Hussains are primarily found in the Arab world, Palestinian, South Asia, Iran, Iraq, India man, and Gulf countries considered one to be respected honored, and given
the title Sayyid.

the title Sayyid is an honorific title used in Islamic culture, particularly among Shi’a Muslims, to denote descent from the prophet Mohammed through his grandson, Husayn. It signifies noble lineage and is often used as the mark of respect from the individual to be a direct descendant of the Prophet.

that name
Hussein was given the title Sayyid.

The Antichrist must come from this lineage.

Christian name to a Christian, in heaven the Lord say, I'll give a new name, but there is more.
6153cbb09d89c12c7991a775f9354824.jpg
Friend, I just have absolutely no idea what all of that has to do with whether or not the name you're talking about is Muslim or not. You are correct, as I wrote to you, that the Muslim faith is only about 1,500 years old. Now, the reason that I mentioned that is because I'm pretty sure the name that you're referring to, as far as its origins precedes the establishment of the Muslim faith.

I really don't know what the history of marriage and whether or not the Antichrist must come from this lineage has to do with this discussion that you're heading up.

God bless,
Ted

Hi again TheWordIsOne

You see, the name you're trying to figure out is an Arabic name. Now the person carrying that name may or may not practice the Muslim faith. There are, believe it or not, Arabic people who have been baptized and testified that Jesus is Lord. You seem to be being particularly prejudicial in your assigning the origin of the name that you're trying to work out as a Muslim name. I will testify that Pres. Barack Obama does not practice the Muslim faith.

God bless,
Ted

Hi again TheWordIsOne

You see, the name you're trying to figure out is an Arabic name. Now the person carrying that name may or may not practice the Muslim faith. There are, believe it or not, Arabic people who have been baptized and testified that Jesus is Lord. You seem to be being particularly prejudicial in your assigning the origin of the name that you're trying to work out as a Muslim name. I will testify that Pres. Barack Obama does not practice the Muslim faith.

God bless,
Ted
If you say so

I said it before and I'll say it again....that Obama was elected twice and left office as a very popular President is something a lot of conservatives will never, ever get over.

Hi TheWordIsOne

So, that's it. You don't have any point for this thread. I see someone had the good idea of moving it to the conspiracy threads. So much for what I think.

God bless,
Ted

Hi TheWordIsOne

So, that's it. You don't have any point for this thread. I see someone had the good idea of moving it to the conspiracy threads. So much for what I think.

God bless,
Ted
greetings
unfortunately for now you restrict me, I understand being confounded, and I do have more information
sees one to understand what one is trying to relay, we must be fully educated in Muslim Laws and tradition

like why Christ's the promise was for Isaac, not Ishmael, or Jacob I Love, but Esau I hate
I suppose when cooler head prevails

Hey All,
You compared President Obama to Satan.

"Barak means Lighting: Hebrew meaning This comes from Barak,

And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." Quote from "TheWordIsOne

You don't believe that is derogatory? You know exactly what you did. Now you are trying to weasel your way out because we called you on it. Own your words.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
greetings
sorry no I didn't say he is, but he may fit the profile :study

Greetings
names identify the individual, even his or her past, I did not say anything, bad, or mock anyone, but I already see their hearts
??? Is that all you are going to come back with is this as I said Your video did not open. I'm only going by what others are saying. Like I said I guess it's not worth my time. You have a good evening.

??? Is that all you are going to come back with is this as I said Your video did not open. I'm only going by what others are saying. Like I said I guess it's not worth my time. You have a good evening.
greetings
OIP-14.jpg

I don't see this video, that you are referencing, if you could direct me, I would be glad to help you
love is all I know

Hi TheWordIsOne
unfortunately for now you restrict me, I understand being confounded, and I do have more information
I have no idea 'how' you believe that I restrict you. If you have more information on the issue then reveal it. All this gobbledygook you keep writing about a name and what it means and where it originates from is pretty pointless so far. So far your mission seems to be to deflect and obfuscate.

God bless,
Ted

Hi TheWordIsOne

I have no idea 'how' you believe that I restrict you. If you have more information on the issue then reveal it. All this gobbledygook you keep writing about a name and what it means and where it originates from is pretty pointless so far. So far your mission seems to be to deflect and obfuscate.

God bless,
Ted
greetings
I understand please bear with me, I said that I am dyslexic, dyslexic people process words differently

What I'm trying to show is an end-time event, end-time is
very controversial, what is an Antichrist, the mark of the beast is just a symbol, is Islam. but if you look at what the lord said about Isaac and Ishmael, this is the future
who is
Ishmael and what does he represent? I am putting the answers, but not all at once
b00abc118cf17adddeb36e0a333aa02e.gif

I believe in God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Hey All
Quit blaming your hatred on dyslexia. Dyslexia effects how you see; not how you think. Since we are now some 7 1/2 years past President Obama's time in office, I believe we are safe in saying he has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. So what's your point now?

"greetings
sorry no I didn't say he is, but he may fit the profile :" Quote from TheWordIsOne

Your deflection is not accurate to my statement, which shows a conscious effort to not admit the truth. But by doing it this way, adding, "he may fit the profile" shows a subconscious tacit admission of the truth. Your subconscious admits what you said is what I accused you of doing. Please go hate somewhere else.

Taz

greetings
I understand please bear with me, I said that I am dyslexic, dyslexic people process words differently

What I'm trying to show is an end-time event, end-time is very controversial, what is an Antichrist, the mark of the beast is just a symbol, is Islam. but if you look at what the lord said about Isaac and Ishmael, this is the future
who is
Ishmael and what does he represent? I am putting the answers, but not all at once
b00abc118cf17adddeb36e0a333aa02e.gif

I believe in God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit
Hi TheWordIsOne

Ok. I'm always interested in looking into the various considerations of 'how' exactly the end times and last days will unfold. Ishmael is the father of the Arab nations. That's made pretty clear when God describes Ishmael's progeny and how they will live. That God also promised Abraham that Ishmael would also be the father of many nations has been fulfilled. He was, and they are constantly bickering and fighting among themselves. Another of God's prophetic warnings.

However, I think you're waaaaaaay off track with this proposal that you seem to want to make, that Pres. Obama is somehow the Antichrist or some way involved with all of that. The person of Barack Obama doesn't meet any of the criteria that God has explained to us concerning that person. So, other than his father came from the African continent, and was a practicing Muslim himself, you really have nothing to support your argument against that specific person.

God bless,
Ted

Hey All
Quit blaming your hatred on dyslexia. Dyslexia effects how you see; not how you think. Since we are now some 7 1/2 years past President Obama's time in office, I believe we are safe in saying he has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. So what's your point now?

"greetings
sorry no I didn't say he is, but he may fit the profile :" Quote from TheWordIsOne

Your deflection is not accurate to my statement, which shows a conscious effort to not admit the truth. But by doing it this way, adding, "he may fit the profile" shows a subconscious tacit admission of the truth. Your subconscious admits what you said is what I accused you of doing. Please go hate somewhere else.

Taz
you seem to be a little troubled by this, Anyway, I only can give these words, hate is an ugly word, and your words your hate show your heart, Mattew 15: 19.
R-5.png

one can agree or disagree, maybe some humility as well

love is all I know and for my mind.

These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches,
comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them because they are spiritually discerned.
But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is
rightly judged by no one.
For "who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
1 Cor 2:13-16 (NKJV)

Back