Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Barlow Girl

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
jasoncran said:
PraiseHimFirst said:
What do we know about them? Are they okay to listen to?
they are one of the few uncompromised band as they well talk about hell and the need to repent.
Good to know, thank you :) What are your views on the harder sound in some contemporary christian music?

PraiseHimFirst said:
jasoncran said:
PraiseHimFirst said:
they are one of the few uncompromised band as they well talk about hell and the need to repent.
Good to know, thank you :) What are your views on the harder sound in some contemporary christian music?
which bands? i stay away from the heay metal stuff unless its stryper, at a glance its seems more worldly then godly, but i may be wrong.

PraiseHimFirst said:
jasoncran said:
PraiseHimFirst said:

I recommend Barlow Girl wholeheartedly. Good band, good music, good message. There's a lot of good Christian rock bands out there. I like Kutless (kinda mainstream rock sound), Demon Hunter (metal), Fireflight (rock), Skillet (rock).

It helps to remember that the pipe organ was banned as 'sinful' from churches at one time - it was referred to as "the Devil's Pipes." ;)

Barlowgirl is my all time favorite band. I have all their albums except the latest one: Our Journey ... So Far. They have some absolutely amazing music and I would definetly reccomend them to anyone.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back