Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Behold a Pale Horse - William Cooper

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Panin

I am intersted to hear any feedback and thoughts from anyone who has read this book. William Cooper was a Christian, He was an early leader in exposing the conspiracy to create a new world order as far back is the late 60s, He predicted 911, stated and proved it was an inside job and ended up dead because of it.

In addition he exposed Geroge Bush as a drug baron of epic proportion with close ties to Noriega in Panama and was demanding his impeechment for it.

The thing I have found most astonishing in his book is the Protocols of The Elders of Zion which gives a detailed outline of the plans of the illumnati to usher in the anti-christ. Evidently these plans have been in the makings for centuries.

I've read it, its pretty good but I think he's off in regards to a few things... namely aliens, jfk and his thoughts on resisting. Most interesting to me was his expose on genocide and population control- The Club of Rome and the Global 2000 Report to the President. Its too bad he was killed for refusing to pay his taxes, but thats kinda what you get when you go up against our mafia-like government. lol, he sure did have a hot temper

Again I'll recommend Constance Cumby's "Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow", check her out on youtube. Also "Inside the New Age Nightmare" by author and martyr Randall Baer is an excellent book on the coming world religion.

p.s. George Bush is also a Luciferic Satanist with ties to Alice Bailey and theosophy.

The thing I have found most astonishing in his book is the Protocols of The Elders of Zion which gives a detailed outline of the plans of the illumnati to usher in the anti-christ. Evidently these plans have been in the makings for centuries.

What I find most astonishing is that anyone still believes the Protocols. According to Wikipedia:

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a fraudulent antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan to achieve global domination. The text was fabricated in the Russian Empire, and was first published in 1903. The text was translated into several languages and widely disseminated in the early part of the twentieth century. Henry Ford published the text in The International Jew, and it was widely distributed in the United States. In 1921, a series of articles printed in The Times revealed that the text was a fraud, and some of the material was plagiarized from earlier works of political satire unrelated to Jews. The Protocols purports to document the minutes of a late 19th century meeting attended by world Jewish leaders conspiring to take over the world; it describes their plans to subvert the morals of the non-Jewish world, to control the world's economies, to control the press, and—ultimately—to take over the world.

You're not likely to ever find out the truth if you base your views on works of fiction.

Again, according to Wikipedia:

By 1998 [Milton] Cooper was living in Arizona. Still wanted on the charges of tax evasion,[18][19] Cooper was the subject of an arrest warrant for "aggravated assault with a deadly weapon" against a local doctor shortly before his death.[18] On his website, Cooper wrote that any attempt to execute "unlawful" arrest warrants "will be met with armed resistance."[18]

In July and September 2001, Cooper was accused of brandishing a handgun to threaten passersby near his home in Eagar, Arizona.[19] Just before midnight on November 5, 2001, officers of the Apache County Sheriff's office converged on Cooper's homestead to arrest him on a warrant arising from the threat complaint.

On November 5, 2001 at 11:40 P.M., Apache County Sheriff's deputies attempted to serve an arrest warrant at Cooper's residence. Cooper was considered armed and dangerous. During the execution of this warrant, Cooper shot and struck a sheriff's deputy and was fatally shot by deputies.

He wasn't killed for evading taxes. He was killed because he shot a deputy who was doing his duty trying to arrest Copper for threatening to shoot people.

I haven't read the book you mentioned, but if this is the kind of stuff that's in it, then I don't think I'll waste my time looking for it.

What I find most astonishing is that anyone still believes the Protocols. According to Wikipedia:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a fraudulent antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan to achieve global domination. The text was fabricated in the Russian Empire, and was first published in 1903. The text was translated into several languages and widely disseminated in the early part of the twentieth century. Henry Ford published the text in The International Jew, and it was widely distributed in the United States. In 1921, a series of articles printed in The Times revealed that the text was a fraud, and some of the material was plagiarized from earlier works of political satire unrelated to Jews. The Protocols purports to document the minutes of a late 19th century meeting attended by world Jewish leaders conspiring to take over the world; it describes their plans to subvert the morals of the non-Jewish world, to control the world's economies, to control the press, and—ultimately—to take over the world.
You're not likely to ever find out the truth if you base your views on works of fiction.

Again, according to Wikipedia:
By 1998 [Milton] Cooper was living in Arizona. Still wanted on the charges of tax evasion,[18][19] Cooper was the subject of an arrest warrant for "aggravated assault with a deadly weapon" against a local doctor shortly before his death.[18] On his website, Cooper wrote that any attempt to execute "unlawful" arrest warrants "will be met with armed resistance."[18]

In July and September 2001, Cooper was accused of brandishing a handgun to threaten passersby near his home in Eagar, Arizona.[19] Just before midnight on November 5, 2001, officers of the Apache County Sheriff's office converged on Cooper's homestead to arrest him on a warrant arising from the threat complaint.

On November 5, 2001 at 11:40 P.M., Apache County Sheriff's deputies attempted to serve an arrest warrant at Cooper's residence. Cooper was considered armed and dangerous. During the execution of this warrant, Cooper shot and struck a sheriff's deputy and was fatally shot by deputies.
He wasn't killed for evading taxes. He was killed because he shot a deputy who was doing his duty trying to arrest Copper for threatening to shoot people.

I haven't read the book you mentioned, but if this is the kind of stuff that's in it, then I don't think I'll waste my time looking for it.

Honestly I'm kinda tired of hearing about how the protocols are fake. What "I" find most astonishing is people are willing to write it off without even looking into the issue.

What people can't seem to get through their minds is that while the authorship of the protocols was a fraud, the information contained within was not. The reason the authorship is dishonest is probably because the real author couldn't get people to WAKE UP. I disagree with the racism. Jews are not to blame although many Jewish families are involved... as are other colors and creeds. FACT. The morals of the Non-Jewish world HAVE degraded, along with the Jewish. FACT our world economies are controlled. FACT the media is controlled and television is the most powerful weapon of propoganda ever invented. If you would like to be pointed in the right direction I can do that or I can offer a whole whole lot of independent proof. Warning its about a 60 page (i think:chin) Word Document of info I've collected and researched.

Bill Cooper had a warrant for tax evasion. Deputies were there to arrest him for it. maybe for more, I don't really know. Cooper believed it was every Americans moral duty not to pay taxes and to fight the idea of it. He didn't go about it the right way. But then, the deputies words are all we have to go by. Cooper was a well known hothead. I can't defend a lot of his actions, but I know why he was frustrated enough to fight. My sympathies really kind of end for him there.

Honestly I'm kinda tired of hearing about how the protocols are fake. What "I" find most astonishing is people are willing to write it off without even looking into the issue.

What people can't seem to get through their minds is that while the authorship of the protocols was a fraud, the information contained within was not. The reason the authorship is dishonest is probably because the real author couldn't get people to WAKE UP. I disagree with the racism. Jews are not to blame although many Jewish families are involved... as are other colors and creeds. FACT. The morals of the Non-Jewish world HAVE degraded, along with the Jewish. FACT our world economies are controlled. FACT the media is controlled and television is the most powerful weapon of propoganda ever invented. If you would like to be pointed in the right direction I can do that or I can offer a whole whole lot of independent proof. Warning its about a 60 page (i think:chin) Word Document of info I've collected and researched.

Bill Cooper had a warrant for tax evasion. Deputies were there to arrest him for it. maybe for more, I don't really know. Cooper believed it was every Americans moral duty not to pay taxes and to fight the idea of it. He didn't go about it the right way. But then, the deputies words are all we have to go by. Cooper was a well known hothead. I can't defend a lot of his actions, but I know why he was frustrated enough to fight. My sympathies really kind of end for him there.

Without looking into it? Isn't that what's referred to as "the pot calling the kettle black"? Have you looked into any of what you yourself are saying? Did you read any of what I posted? While he did owe the govt. taxes, that is not what they were there to arrest him for and that is definitely not what they shot him for. They don't shoot you for not paying your taxes. They were there to arrest him for threatening to shoot others and for assault with a deadly weaopon. He shot a deputy. That's why they shot him. His unpaid taxes had nothing to do with it.

Btw, he was wrong about the income tax. It is not unconstitutional. The 16th ammendment says:

the Constitution of the United States said:
The congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

The 16th ammendment was ratified by 42 of the 46 states, which is more than the required 3/4 to ratify an ammendment.

Without looking into it? Isn't that what's referred to as "the pot calling the kettle black"? Have you looked into any of what you yourself are saying? Did you read any of what I posted? While he did owe the govt. taxes, that is not what they were there to arrest him for and that is definitely not what they shot him for. They don't shoot you for not paying your taxes. They were there to arrest him for threatening to shoot others and for assault with a deadly weaopon. He shot a deputy. That's why they shot him. His unpaid taxes had nothing to do with it.

Btw, he was wrong about the income tax. It is not unconstitutional. The 16th ammendment says:

The 16th ammendment was ratified by 42 of the 46 states, which is more than the required 3/4 to ratify an ammendment.

Who was threatened? What were the circumstances? Really, too little is known about what happened to argue about Bill Cooper one way or the other. He had a warrant for tax evasion. Warrant - an instrument, issued by a magistrate, authorizing an officer to make an arrest. Deputies being there for anything else only adds to what they would've/should/ve already been there for. I'm willing to concede that you are right. Like I said before Cooper was a hothead, I really can't defend him. Without knowing the circumstances of his "assault" on a passerby- for all we know it was a trumped up pretext to taking him in. Better to take him that way then to make him a martyr for standing up for his rights. That said, I could be completely wrong. I try to get as much info as I can, then go with what I know.

About those rights and the 16th amendment:

In 1895 the Supreme Court of the U.S. declared a direct income tax on individuals unconstitutional. We had enough money to run our government through tariffs ect. We even had surpluses some years, difficult to comprehend eh? Robert Owens testified to Congress(later) that the banking industry at the time was itentionally causing panics to bring about nationwide financial reform(The Panic of 1907). This was one of the ways they "scared" Congress into passing the 16th amendment- I believe it was 1909. The amendment was introduced through Nelson Aldrich, who was related through the marriage of his daughter to the Rockefeller banking family. The amendment was declared ratified by secretary of state Philander Knox in 1913. Philander Knox was previously a long time lawyer of the Carnegies and Rockefellers and also an advocate of the League of Nations.

Here's the kicker: In 1985, Bill Benson and M. J. “Red” Beckman published The Law That Never Was, an exhaustive study investigating the ratification process of the 16th Amendment.

Benson and Beckman investigated the records of all 48 state legislatures that existed in that period. The authors discovered many anomalies that raised serious questions about whether the 16th Amendment was properly ratified. For example, California legislators allegedly were among those who ratified the amendment, but no record exists in the California legislative history. Kentucky legislators voted against the amendment 22 to 9, but the ratification record shows legislators voting for the amendment. The reason for this confusion was that originally Kentucky legislators had approved the amendment and then, after urging from Governor Augustus E. Willson, had re-voted disapproval. Despite these anomalies, Secretary of State Philander Knox certified the ratification. Without discussion or debate, Knox personally decided that state legislators could not rescind their ratification vote.

Here's a site that lists more of the anomalies:

HOW SOME STATES DID NOT LEGALLY RATIFY THE 16TH AMENDMENT

Another kicker:

Where do these taxes on us go? In 1984 the Grace Commission Report to President Ronald Reagan stated:

With two-thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal debt and by Federal Government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their Government.

Grace Commission Report (PPSS)

All our money from federal income taxes is going to waste as interest payments- mostly to the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve was created, you guessed it:clap, in 1913... The same year personal income taxes began! Coincidence? The Federal Reserve was thought up by the same bankers who scared everyone in 1907. They got the government's permission to counterfeit money and then they charge us interest for it. Everytime our gov comes up short on money, they goes to the Fed. The Fed prints money out of nothing and loans it back to us at interest. Best scam ever:clap

The Fed owns at least half of our national debt(http://dollardaze.org/blog/?post_id=00211). The rest is to the public and foreign govs. Many of those foreign govs are controlled by their own respective national banks. That taken into consideration its more like 75% of our debt is fraudulent.

This is what is destroying our country, and this is just barely covering the tip of the iceberg

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back