Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Benny Hinn

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Because He has sacrificed His life so jesus could work healing miracles through Him.

Me myself, I like Benny Hinn. I am not going to dislike him just because some people do.

It's not personal, but his teachings are false. Look at all the unfulfilled prophecies he has made. The death of Fidel Castro, the destruction of the homosexual community, the eastcoast being devastated by earthquakes, that thousands would be ressurected by simply tuning in to his program etc......Clearly, this man is a false prophet. Do not be deceived, Hinn does more damage to christianity.

1. misappropriation of funds
2. fabrication of truth
3. the way his staff crusades audience members

He's not the only reason christianity is in crisis and the truth is under seige.....see Creflo Dollar, Kenneth Copeland, Joyce Meyer,etc.........Please, do not be deceived!

Brian, I love Joyce Meyer, and Creflo Dollar has gotten much, much better with his teachings. But Joyce teaches you about life, and I will always be grateful to her for doing so. The Lord makes all kinds of preachers, and the Lord makes certain preachers to preach certain things, certain styles and so on, like Jessie Duplantis, he is a one of a kind preacher, he brings a lot of humor to his teachings, he makes learning about God fun. Joyce applies everyday life to Biblical teachings, she is a lot of fun. But Joyce and Jessie will tell you, that they are not for everybody, so be it.

Rather than what is fun and worldly, christians should want for truth and biblical teaching. You can be humorous and biblical, but some choose not to do so and deveive the masses.

You really should read Christianity in Crisis by Hank Hanegraff. :thumb

GojuBrian said:
Rather than what is fun and worldly, christians should want for truth and biblical teaching. You can be humorous and biblical, but some choose not to do so and deveive the masses.
Well Brian Joyce and Jessie, works for me, when they back there stuff up by the Word of God, I'm happy.

I have heard Benny Hinn make false prophecies and talk with murder in his heart. There isn't a chance that he is a man of God. In fact according to the Word of God Benny Hinn is a dead man.

Lewis, not everything comes from God. Benny Hinn is not a man of God and his actions and statements prove it. He has been proven to lie in the books that he writes (do some research into this). I have heard him say that Adam could fly. He made false prophecies again and again. He has made claims that people have been cured of Cancer and aids and yet they die shortly afterwards. I think it is important that a man who preaches the word of God to be consistent. Although Benny Hinn has given sermons that make sense. He has proven to often to say false things. He made promises to set up an educational fund for a child he claimed to have healed, that never happened. He filters the people he heals from the audience and makes it sound like the more you give him the better your chance of being healed is. I have seen his wife running up and down the stage saying that people need to be given a holy spirit enema. Are these the words of Christians, sorry I don't buy it, never will.
I know you say you like him, and I am sure nothing I say will change your mind. All I ask is that you research some of the things he has said and taught in the past. Then pray about it and read the warnings we are given in the Bible about false prophets and false teachers. Then make a final decision.
Please tell me when Jesus ever slayed someone in the spirit as Benny Hinn does, How many times has he told people that Jesus will manifest himself at one of his Crusades. This man is a fraudster and a fake.

Gojubrian, I know you said this was not personal with your response to Benny Hinn, to me it is personal. Rabbi77 said this:
Because He has sacrificed His life so jesus could work healing miracles through Him.
Please explain how Benny Hinn and the life he lives is sacrifice. The sacrifice he has made is that he has accepted the world before God and has allowed Satan to deceive many through him. Benny Hinn's deception is personal as it makes people believe they are serving God when they are not. They have been deceived by false teachings and Satan's lies. To me thats personal.

Ed I know that everything does not come from God, I am not a total dork, but a lot of this stuff on him I am just now learning, I mean heard of a few things but never looked into it. I also would refuse to listen to people when they would talk about him. But on another note Joyce Meyer, and Jessie Duplantis, I will continue to listen to.

Jesus' followers should know who is phony Christians. If they are wealthy evangelists, they are very much likely using the Gospel to gain their own wealth.

Imagine Benny Hinn in 3-D. :shades 3-D TV is just around the corner coming out this year.
Now we can watch are least favorite TV Evangelists begging for money in Jesus name in 3-D :crazy
Just for the record I do not like Benny Hinn nor any other preacher who begs for money and
tricks people into believing they are miracle workers. :mad

Lewis W said:
GojuBrian said:
Well Brian Joyce and Jessie, works for me, when they back there stuff up by the Word of God, I'm happy.

Christianity in Crisis by Hank Hanegraaff (I spelled it right).

Beware of those yoked with word of faith heresy like Meyer, Copeland, Dollar,

Meyer states "“I don't want to spend my whole life talking about the promised land without ever getting there. I want to live in it â€(Joyce Meyer, “What Does Your Future Hold†May 21, 2004).
This means accumulating wealth and living the good life now according to her own message and theology. So we can see Meyer is living her word/faith prosperity teaching though she may not blatantly teach it. If one listens carefully they will hear sprinkles of it and sometimes get a whole meal of it.

http://www.letusreason.org/Popteac17.htm

More on Meyers heretical teachings http://www.ontruth.com/joycemeyer.html

Please be discerning and read the articles Lewis before you continue down the word of faith path.

Back