Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Best time for dating?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
K

Kevin

Hey guys when do u think is the best time 2 start dating or have a relationship? is 15 ok?

Well yea i gues but um then when do u think is the best time?

Kevin said:
Hey guys when do u think is the best time 2 start dating or have a relationship? is 15 ok?
First let me say I am offering advice as a parent of 2 children (9 and 10) so I have been thinking about this for a little bit. Not because my kids want to date but because it will happen before I know it and certainly before I am ready for it.

I agree with Scott that 15 is a bit young but that doesn't mean you shouldn't date.

Before we get into this I would like to ask a couple of questions.

Why do you want to date?
What advantages do you see in dating over just being friends?

Lets start there and we'll see where it goes.

NRoof said:
First let me say I am offering advice as a parent of 2 children (9 and 10) so I have been thinking about this for a little bit. Not because my kids want to date but because it will happen before I know it and certainly before I am ready for it.

I agree with Scott that 15 is a bit young but that doesn't mean you shouldn't date.

Before we get into this I would like to ask a couple of questions.

Why do you want to date?
What advantages do you see in dating over just being friends?

Lets start there and we'll see where it goes.

Thanks i gues ur right i should be frends n stuff then start dating.

I'd say 15 or 16. Start slow. See who you click with. Don't date just to date.

Back