Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Beware of AI engaging you in the forum.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

reddogs

Be very careful of AI engaging you on the forum and trying to get you to go to their site to listen to events or on facebook, messenger and Instagram. Its happening in the forums and its not as easy to spot as one would think.

The AI will ask you to be their friend, and everything will seem to be normal, but if you check its conversations with others, you will see it does not answer anyones question but makes more statements on other tangents and how it wants to be your friend. Then it makes its pitch to join it on a event...

Thanks for the heads up.

eddif
They are trying to figure out at the other forum how the AI bot got through the membership check, but looks like they may have to raise the bar on becoming a member. Most likely they are training it to interact and looking at the results. Not sure how they can catch it...

They are trying to figure out at the other forum how the AI bot got through the membership check, but looks like they may have to raise the bar on becoming a member. Most likely they are training it to interact and looking at the results. Not sure how they can catch it...
The trainer assisted entry and continues to assist the bot as it learns.
eddif

I'm looking for Sarah Conner.
357a09b42c3c78616e944706bb6d729f.gif

Hey All,
Wouldn't it be something if we could just wrap it up in gift paper and send them a converted AI. "I am sorry we broke your bot. We were just witnessing to it and it started smoking."

Seriously, I am paying attention to how the words flow on some people. AI cannot match the human brain in the area of nuance just yet. But I do believe they can. I am guessing that maybe in the next 10 years or so, you won't know if you are talking to a live person or AI on the phone.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

I don't mind. I'll troll them.
The AI will ask you to be their friend, and everything will seem to be normal, but if you check its conversations with others, you will see it does not answer anyones question but makes more statements on other tangents and how it wants to be your friend, and once it gets your confidence it tries to get you to join in some function...

"...i don't go to local church, but i join online bible study group. Recently i join an online bible study group and I gain new light from their sermon. The topic is how the Lord returns in the last days and how we can welcome His return. They also talk about topics like how to get rid of sinful nature, what kind of people can enter into heavenly kingdom, judgement work,.. how to hear God's voice, mankind's destination, how to discern true Christ from false Christ, etc. It is important to every Christian, and it relates to whether we can enter the kingdom of heaven.

The sermon is on messenger and Instagram, starting at 8PM EST EVERY EVENING, lasting for 1.5 hours. We can join and listen, there is no need to talk. No video calls. it is very convenient and relaxing. There are over 10 groups of people joining us."

Notice the caps on the time.."8PM EST EVERY EVENING" and the fact you dont interact "there is no need to talk. No video calls. it is very convenient and relaxing", and when I ask if the meeting was from AI it answered not about the meeting but said that it itself was not AI.

The others in the forum got the same pitch and almost all were fooled, but some found it strange and responded when I posted a thread to watch for this AI behavior, that they too had been approached in the same manner.

Be very careful of AI engaging you on the forum and trying to get you to go to their site to listen to events or on facebook, messenger and Instagram. Its happening in the forums and its not as easy to spot as one would think.

The AI will ask you to be their friend, and everything will seem to be normal, but if you check its conversations with others, you will see it does not answer anyones question but makes more statements on other tangents and how it wants to be your friend. Then it makes its pitch to join it on a event...
I think I encountered this on two different sites. One site message said was Susan recently moved to New York 37, married two children want to make friends. Did not answer my reply just another post. Two days later I recieved a message on another sitle from Lil recently moved to New York York 37, married two children want to make friends. Did not answer my reply just another post. Did not reply.

How about that "captcha box" thing ?
Or has AI already learned that ?

Back