Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Beware Of False Prophets

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You are deceived and now seeking to deceive. Sitting on the sidelines and opting out of coming under authority that God wants to place over you for your spiritual growth and protection and edification is all rebellion. Satan is behind it. No man who chooses to be an island or a lone ranger in the Kingdom will flourish.

Are you under the authority of your pastor?

John Hagee . . .False Teacher.

“I'm not trying to convert the Jewish people to the Christian faith.â€

hagee.jpg

John Hagee is a false prophet, working for the New World Order gang. Hagee teaches a heresy known as "Zionism." Religious Zionism teaches that God has a separate covenant with Israel and another for the Gentile Church. This is unbiblical and is sometimes called a "Dual Covenant." Hagee stated to the Houston Chronicle that he believes Jews have a special covenant with God and do not need to come to the cross for salvation. According to Hagee Jews don't need to be born-again. Mr. Hagee told the Texas newspaper:

"I believe that every Jewish person who lives in the light of the Torah, which is the word of God, has a relationship with God and will come to redemption" (Houston Chronicle, April 30, 1988).

The Houston Chronicle newspaper then quoted Hagee's own shocking words...

"I'm not trying to convert the Jewish people to the Christian faith... In fact, trying to convert Jews is a waste of time. Jews already have a covenant with God and that has never been replaced by Christianity." (Houston Chronicle, April 30, 1988, sec, 6, pg. 1).

Trying to convert Jews is a waste of time? Hagee is of the Devil. Jesus told Nicodemus, a Jewish leader, that he could NOT enter into the Kingdom of God if he didn't get born again. "Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3b). Every follower of Judaism, a false religion which rejects Jesus as the Messiah, will go straight to Hell in their sins to be tormented in flames. I love Jewish people, but they will burn in Hell as quick as any Gentile who rejects Jesus as their Christ. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!

John Hagee: “I'm not trying to convert the Jewish people to the Christian faith.â€

Hmmm...you are using very strange wording and concepts. Do you mind if I ask you what you're exact denomination is?

I am nondenominational.

How exactly do you 'raise up' people of God after they have been saved? What's involved in the training?

Discipling is raising up new believers. What's involved??? Teaching them from the word of God!

Maybe you do have a great church. Maybe you don't and are decieved. You're thoughts on Joel Osteen lead me to think the latter. All I can do is look at the words of certain pastors and call error when I see it.

Actually, my church is excellent.

Why don't you stop looking around and start asking God to show you where to go? that's what I did, and He is faithful. He doesn't want you out of the church and flitting around doing your own thing. He wants you grounded and secure and to come under the authority that He has planned for you.

To say that people who opt out of being part of a physical church congregation is patently unbilblical. Wherever 2 or more are gathered in Christs name is good enough. Including gathering on the internet.

Actually, your beliefs are totally at odds with scripture and also the new Testament church.

'Wherever two or more' is a common excuse people use, but it is scripturally out of context and has nothing whatsoever to do with church membership. Whenever I see people using that verse as an excuse, I've got their number.

We all need CHRIST. He is the only one we need. We come together best in our unity in Him. You don't need a building for that or a mortal leader.

Yes, you do. God provides that for all of us, if you submit to His leading.

By assigning spiritual importance to physical things you show that you don't have your sights on the things above and too much on the things below.

That is completely false. Your views actually reveal a stiff neck, unwilling to submit to God and His perfect will.

I am nondenominational.

Groovy. So would you mind telling us the name of your church and pastor?

Or are you ashamed to tell us?

Also I notice you ignored my other posts.

How are your 5-8 people per service 'saved'? Is it like Benny Hinn style where they are knocked over?

Do we need to know the heart of someone to really know them?

Discipling is raising up new believers. What's involved??? Teaching them from the word of God!

So would you say the the Word of God on it's own is not good enough for someone? They need teachers to 'raise them up'?

Actually, my church is excellent.

Oh your church is excellent! Oh cool, I've been looking for an excellent church...please tell me the name of it and I'll come down and check it out ok?

Why don't you stop looking around and start asking God to show you where to go? that's what I did, and He is faithful. He doesn't want you out of the church and flitting around doing your own thing. He wants you grounded and secure and to come under the authority that He has planned for you.

I asked God. And I still don't have achurch or pastor, so I take it I am exactly where He wants me to be. So I guess just being under HIS authority is enough. Tell me, are you under your pastors authority?

Actually, your beliefs are totally at odds with scripture and also the new Testament church.

'Wherever two or more' is a common excuse people use, but it is scripturally out of context and has nothing whatsoever to do with church membership. Whenever I see people using that verse as an excuse, I've got their number.

EXACTLY! I think you got it Al. That verse has nothing to do with church building membership. Correct. It just says 2 or more gathered in Christs name. Thats all you need. No building or leader necessary.

Maybe you can find a verse that DOES pertain to church building membership?:chin

Yes, you do. God provides that for all of us, if you submit to His leading.

God provided the bible and the Holy Spirit. Thats is all that is needed. Satan provided megachurches to lead people away from those things and foster communitarianism, a philosophy that will slowly consume almost every medium to large church in the land. It is prophesized. It is the falling away. Wake up before it's too late:

2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be
revealed, the son of perdition;

Original Word: ἀποστασία
Transliteration: apostasia
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-os-tas-ee'-ah)
Short Definition: falling away

defection from truth (properly, the state) ("apostasy") -- falling away, forsake

So how are you likely to fall away from the truth? Does the bible warn us to beware not to leave our churche buildings? Does the bible warn that we must stay close to our human teachers? Does it say beware not to study your bible without a leader?

NO!

It warns us to beware of false teachers and false prophets who show signs and wonders! Don't be decieved by any MAN! Lolz..not LACK of man. And where do the false teachers hang out? In my living room? In markets? On street corners? Nope....in churches thats where they are.

Apostacy is a defection from TRUTH not a defection from a building and leader!

We can still assemble ourselves together in small groups and on the internet where there is much less risk of mob rule hive mind peer pressure and being taken away in the wave of apostacy that is happening today and WILL get stronger in the future.

That is completely false. Your views actually reveal a stiff neck, unwilling to submit to God and His perfect will.

On the contrary, God and His perfect will are ENOUGH for me. I don't need anything more!

If you think I have a stiff neck then I guess you'll be having no more communication with me then?

Psalm 75:5 Lift not up your horn on high speak not with a stiff neck

I hope you dont leave though becasue I want to keep exposing your tragic error for the benefit of future readers.

You reveal yourself to be rubbernecked. Too willing to submit to your church and pastor. It could be your undoing. Maybe it already is. I hope not.

Yea . stay away from Peter Popoff !! Miracle Water....yea right!

Hallelujah!

Thats right people let's name 'n shame.

Come on Jenny let's have an exposé on this guy. Tell us what you know.

Groovy. So would you mind telling us the name of your church and pastor?

Or are you ashamed to tell us?
I won't do it, not out of any shame, because I am thrilled with our church, but because I posted it once in my profile in another forum and a member began to email one of our pastors about me. Totally inappropriate and SCARY!

Also I notice you ignored my other posts.

How are your 5-8 people per service 'saved'? Is it like Benny Hinn style where they are knocked over?

How is anyone saved? The Holy Spirit leads them into faith and they make a public confession.

Romans 10:9-10
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.

Do we need to know the heart of someone to really know them?

We observe fruit, which gives us a view of heart condition.

So would you say the the Word of God on it's own is not good enough for someone? They need teachers to 'raise them up'?

People can go astray even in studying the word of God--they need the instruction of strong, mature believers. It has always been that way and always will be. That is why God raises up leaders for the house of God. All of us are called to disciple--not just pastors! We are the salt of the earth and the light of the world, so that makes us all leaders. We ought to know the scriptures and know what we really believe if we want to be used of God.

Oh your church is excellent! Oh cool, I've been looking for an excellent church...please tell me the name of it and I'll come down and check it out ok?

Sorry, you will have to ask God to show you where He wants to plant you.

I asked God. And I still don't have achurch or pastor, so I take it I am exactly where He wants me to be. So I guess just being under HIS authority is enough. Tell me, are you under your pastors authority?

I don't believe for one minute that you desire to obey God in this. Yes, I come under our pastors' authority, as God would have it.

EXACTLY! I think you got it Al. That verse has nothing to do with church building membership. Correct. It just says 2 or more gathered in Christs name. Thats all you need. No building or leader necessary.

You cannot use that verse out of context to rationalize your disobedience.

Maybe you can find a verse that DOES pertain to church building membership?

All epistles were written to churches. They were obedient to the call to assemble. Why should you be any different? Why would you disobey the command to not abandon the assembly?

God provided the bible and the Holy Spirit. Thats is all that is needed. Satan provided megachurches to lead people away from those things and foster communitarianism, a philosophy that will slowly consume almost every medium to large church in the land. It is prophesized. It is the falling away. Wake up before it's too late:

That is just a lie, and a silly rationalization. You can't point at things you don't like and think god is calling you to somehow do this special thing and disassemble! He isn't doing that with anyone.

There are countless great churches who are doing it right and well, and God is pleased with them and He is blessing them unbelievably. Your jadedness and independent spirit is harming you spiritually and causing you to become spiritually blind and deaf to anyone who would be bold enough to correct you. You wake up!

So how are you likely to fall away from the truth? Does the bible warn us to beware not to leave our churche buildings? Does the bible warn that we must stay close to our human teachers? Does it say beware not to study your bible without a leader?

NO!

It warns us to beware of false teachers and false prophets who show signs and wonders! Don't be decieved by any MAN! Lolz..not LACK of man. And where do the false teachers hang out? In my living room? In markets? On street corners? Nope....in churches thats where they are.

Apostacy is a defection from TRUTH not a defection from a building and leader!

We can still assemble ourselves together in small groups and on the internet where there is much less risk of mob rule hive mind peer pressure and being taken away in the wave of apostacy that is happening today and WILL get stronger in the future.

Internet schminternet!
Obviously someone who is false and bears an independent spirit has impressed you and led you astray, and you are parroting him/her.

On the contrary, God and His perfect will are ENOUGH for me. I don't need anything more!

That is a spirit of independence. God needs to break it.

If you think I have a stiff neck then I guess you'll be having no more communication with me then?

Psalm 75:5 Lift not up your horn on high speak not with a stiff neck

I hope you dont leave though becasue I want to keep exposing your tragic error for the benefit of future readers.

You reveal yourself to be rubbernecked. Too willing to submit to your church and pastor. It could be your undoing. Maybe it already is. I hope not.

LOL! I have made no tragic error. I am blessed and strengthened immensely for following God into the Body of Christ He has planted me in. I am amazed, actually!

I pray that you will see that God wants to lead you and guide you into a church family, and that you will cease resisting Him, and listening to and purveying negative speech about the house of God.

Oh wow. I dont have time right now to address your last post Al....

....but I'm rubbing my hands buddy. So much contradiction and error.

Can't wait to get back to you on that.

Now then Al.....let's see what we have here.

I won't do it, not out of any shame, because I am thrilled with our church, but because I posted it once in my profile in another forum and a member began to email one of our pastors about me. Totally inappropriate and SCARY!

Firstly, why would you care if someone mailed your pastor about you. Did you say something wrong? and then....how would your pastor know it was you? Unless your real name is alabaster.

Shouldn't you be singing the praises of your church from the highest rafters and inviting people to come and share of it's benefits?

Sorry bud >>> COPOUT!

How is anyone saved? The Holy Spirit leads them into faith and they make a public confession.

Romans 10:9-10
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.

We observe fruit, which gives us a view of heart condition.

How can you boldly proclaim that you have 5-8 people saved per service? Do you know their heart for SURE? No you dont. Only God knows the heart, so you have no idea how many are saved during one of your services OR how many are lost.

You can have fruit / works WITHOUT faith and you can have someone say Lord Lord without the fruit.

People can go astray even in studying the word of God--they need the instruction of strong, mature believers. It has always been that way and always will be. That is why God raises up leaders for the house of God. All of us are called to disciple--not just pastors! We are the salt of the earth and the light of the world, so that makes us all leaders. We ought to know the scriptures and know what we really believe if we want to be used of God.

Tell me something. If we are ALL leaders, then why do we need to find a leader to give us instruction on the Word of God?

Can you show me where in the bible this idea of needing a teacher to interpret the bible for us is shown?

I know its a vital tenet of ISLAM but the idea of Christians needing this is new to me. Teach me please.

Hmmm....the words Sola Scriptura comes to mind.

But go ahead Alabaster......

Sorry, you will have to ask God to show you where He wants to plant you.

I asked Him. I'm still on the forums. You are really ashamed of your church arn't you? Is it Joel Osteen?

I don't believe for one minute that you desire to obey God in this. Yes, I come under our pastors' authority, as God would have it.

20:25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.

20:26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

20:27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant

Ministry - defenition

<LI itxtvisited="1">
  1. <LI itxtvisited="1">The act of serving; ministration.
  2. One that serves as a means; an instrumentality.
<LI itxtvisited="1">
  1. <LI itxtvisited="1">The profession, duties, and services of a minister. <LI itxtvisited="1">The Christian clergy.
  2. The period of service of a minister.
If your 'leader' told you to go here, or go their becasue he said Jesus had returned would you go? I think you would have to seeing as he has authority over you. :chin

Thats why God DOESN'T want our 'great ones' or 'chiefs' to have authority over us, only to serve us.

You cannot use that verse out of context to rationalize your disobedience.

Show me how not going to a building called a church or not being under the authority of a spiritual leader is disobediance.

More to follow.................

Yeah... I think I'm going to have to put this to a halt. If you two wish to carry on, please take it to PM's. Unfounded accusations such as ones contained here are not becoming of a Christian.

Pending Moderator Review - this thread is locked.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back