Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bike Computer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

WIP

Staff member
Does anyone use a bike computer? I got one for my bicycle and am not sure I understand a couple of the settings.

I had no idea such a thing existed. I might have to get myself one. Are they difficult to program?

Does anyone use a bike computer? I got one for my bicycle and am not sure I understand a couple of the settings.
Maybe there is a video on youtube on how to work it . Chinese to English instructions in print sometimes miss the mark .

Maybe there is a video on youtube on how to work it . Chinese to English instructions in print sometimes miss the mark .
I've been searching but so far no luck.

There are two features that I'm trying to understand. All I get from the manual is a definition of them and a process for changing or clearing the values but no explanation of what they really are.

One is called TM UP AND TRIP UP defined as "Trip Time Up/Trip Distance Up.

The other is like it; TM DN AND TRIP DN and is defined as "Trip Time Down/Trip Distance Down.

In my research I have it in my mind that it might just be two trip meters like in my truck I have Trip 1 and Trip 2 but I'm not exactly sure.

I had no idea such a thing existed. I might have to get myself one. Are they difficult to program?
No. The one I got provides about 17 different functions including but not limited to speed, max speed, odometer, average speed, trip time, total trip time, total riding time, temperature, max temperature, min temperature, stopwatch, backlight, and others.

It cost me about $10.00 plus tax with free shipping. I had to mount a magnet on a front wheel spoke, mount a sensor on the front fork to sense the magnet, and mount the display unit base on my handle bars. Took me about 20 minutes to mount the assembly.

No. The one I got provides about 17 different functions including but not limited to speed, max speed, odometer, average speed, trip time, total trip time, total riding time, temperature, max temperature, min temperature, stopwatch, backlight, and others.

It cost me about $10.00 plus tax with free shipping. I had to mount a magnet on a front wheel spoke, mount a sensor on the front fork to sense the magnet, and mount the display unit base on my handle bars. Took me about 20 minutes to mount the assembly.
Very cool. Once I'm all healed up I want to get back into biking.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back