Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Birds

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Barbarian

Stopped by the rookery at UT Southwestern Medical School, and spent a little time with the birds.

51238637949_6d732e0645_b.jpg

Had a turkey hanging around our place yesterday. I wish I could have managed to get some photos. They are relatively rare around here but becoming more and more common. They were once common throughout most of MN but hunted to extinction. In 1973 the DNR transplanted 29 birds from Missouri and they have been expanding ever since. It is one of the MN DNR's most notable success stories. Today Minnesotans are able to enjoy turkey hunting, harvesting about 10,000 per year.

Had a turkey hanging around our place yesterday. I wish I could have managed to get some photos. They are relatively rare around here but becoming more and more common. They were once common throughout most of MN but hunted to extinction. In 1973 the DNR transplanted 29 birds from Missouri and they have been expanding ever since. It is one of the MN DNR's most notable success stories. Today Minnesotans are able to enjoy turkey hunting, harvesting about 10,000 per year.
I step out my front door not long ago and down at the corner of my property about 150 feet away I saw something large and black .
At first I thought maybe a small black bear then I thought no a really large turkey but then it flapped it wings and took off it was one the many turkey buzzards I see flying overhead on our bluff .

I step out my front door not long ago and down at the corner of my property about 150 feet away I saw something large and black .
At first I thought maybe a small black bear then I thought no a really large turkey but then it flapped it wings and took off it was one the many turkey buzzards I see flying overhead on our bluff .
We have a few of those around here too.

Back