Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Birth Control Options

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Is there anywhere else I could learn to use calendar-based methods or fertility awareness? Like a website or a book? The more I have been looking into it the more complicated it seems. My parents used this method for 15 years and only had one accident, me. :tongue Can it really be as hard as it sounds? Maybe I should just ask my mom, but we dont usually talk about stuff like that.

Is there anywhere else I could learn to use calendar-based methods or fertility awareness? Like a website or a book? The more I have been looking into it the more complicated it seems. My parents used this method for 15 years and only had one accident, me. :tongue Can it really be as hard as it sounds? Maybe I should just ask my mom, but we dont usually talk about stuff like that.

Have you heard of cycle beads? Might want to check this out. :)
http://natural-fertility-info.com/cycle-beads-fertile-times.html

And, if a woman has a regular cycle (which not all do, but many if not most do) then condoms aren't even necessary every time so that can cut down of the fact that many men don't enjoy it as much when condoms are used. But, before we know how very unnecessary any kind of bc was for us, we used them during the time of the month that it was necessary for prevention and really, it was not that big of deal.

Just to say, they involve the husband more, anyway.

Blessings.

I know a lot of medical things have gotten better....
The PILL never worked properly for me nor my sister... So I had an IUD back about 1968.. 1973 the results of the IUD was a hysterectomy at the age of 27. Be carful ladies, So much of this stuff is not natural nor good for you...

I know a lot of medical things have gotten better....
The PILL never worked properly for me nor my sister... So I had an IUD back about 1968.. 1973 the results of the IUD was a hysterectomy at the age of 27. Be carful ladies, So much of this stuff is not natural nor good for you...

With bc varieties, some think it's better for the husband to be involved more, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it is better for the marriage.....makes things not so much, him or her but, we and us...:thumbsup

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back