Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bizarre Man~fantasy gone very wrong

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
BELLEVUE, OH -- A man in central Ohio is accused of having sex with his picnic table.
I heard about this over the weekend. At first there was a feeling of disbelief. I mean, c'mon, how is it even possible? I'm at a loss for words. :-? :-? :-?

Well, . . .at least it was his picnic table and not one in the park that someone might use for a picnic.

Ewwww!

Biblereader said:
Gross, gross, gross.

WHY do men have these problems? You never hear about women going out of their minds
like this.

Aww c'mon. Women hit the newspaper everyday involved in some sort of sexual deviancy. Maybe you just pay more attention to the other side without realizing it. What about all of the teacher/student scandals?

VaultZero4Me said:
Biblereader said:
Gross, gross, gross.

WHY do men have these problems? You never hear about women going out of their minds
like this.

Aww c'mon. Women hit the newspaper everyday involved in some sort of sexual deviancy. Maybe you just pay more attention to the other side without realizing it. What about all of the teacher/student scandals?
Well I agree to a point. I can understand the attraction and lust of wanting to be with another human, whether it be teacher/student, President/intern, but man... a picnic table!?!?!? :crazyeyes:

TotallyNuts.gif

Come on Vic that's beyond belief, yikes!

vic C. said:
BELLEVUE, OH -- A man in central Ohio is accused of having sex with his picnic table.
I heard about this over the weekend. At first there was a feeling of disbelief. I mean, c'mon, how is it even possible? I'm at a loss for words. :-? :-? :-?

vic C. said:
VaultZero4Me said:
Biblereader said:
Gross, gross, gross.

like this.

Well I agree to a point. I can understand the attraction and lust of wanting to be with another human, whether it be teacher/student, President/intern, but man... a picnic table!?!?!? :crazyeyes:

Maybe the "love shops" are missing out on a new market. Of course a picnic table is going to be hard to keep inside of the hole in the wall shops, but maybe they could keep them out back under a tarp.

Maybe they could even give it a name for its fetish classification. Yogibearochist

"Hey boo boo. Lets go get us a pic'anick table."

:lol:

Biblereader, why are you editing your posts to read 'a' ? You are the OP and that ruins the flow of the whole thread.

vic C. said:

Maybe he thought the picnic table was made out of "cotton" wood, or, if he was gay, maybe he thought it was made out of "ash" tree. :oops:

ta da thunk
(or however you spell it when the drummer makes that sound after a bad joke)

faint.gif

When the Lord gives someone over to a reprobate mind anything can happen,
and in this case it did. A man would have to be totally depraved, the Lord
gives up sending people with the gospel to them, that's a horrible thought! :sad

Just thinking of the splinters...yeow.

I imagine the whole idea was not for personal growth.

jer 17:9 the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked who can know it..
But thats funny. How ironic can satan be and exclusive as well. What Satan will do to tarnish the image of man. But on the other hand man has done a good job of tarnishing his own image hasn't he.
The word quotes oh you wicked generation... Its going to get a whole lot worse so buckle up for the ride. remeber last year a woman cut a baby out of another woman and claimed it as her own.
All i have to say is make sure your in Christ fully like keep that armor on tight, especially if your Born again because God is going to open your heart up to you to show you what you need to repent of and turn from and the way he does it he allows you to experience what it is your holding back. I had a vision the other day of being in a coffin. Yep i must die so Christ may increase. David

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back