Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Black out

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The storm is coming, strong winds tonight 80 mph in some places, power cuts. expected. i would imagine.?
cruise ship losers power,black out,on todays news talk of a sub zero winter, the big freeze for europe,
more storms, and power cuts expected?, what do you want for christmas, a generater.

The storm is coming, strong winds tonight 80 mph in some places, power cuts. expected. i would imagine.?
cruise ship losers power,black out,on todays news talk of a sub zero winter, the big freeze for europe,
more storms, and power cuts expected?, what do you want for christmas, a generater.

its called normal winter. nothing more.

lolz! got so bad I texted someone about it - howling winds and everything - yeah even loud bangs!

We've had three terrible winters in a row and a terrible spring. This fall here has been amazing. It's still in the 60's and 70's although the warm weather is about to end. Last year we'd already had at least one big snowstorm. This year I've just seen a few flakes in the air one day. I'm praying God shines His face on us this year and gives us a mild winter. The farmer's almanac is caling for below average temperatures but below average precipitation. The worst weather coming in Mid December through January.

last year in the UK we had a real cold period, sub zero, a lot of people lost their power, i was emailed from people in the US who were snowed in for a long time, then faced flooding when so much snow started to melt, bags backed ready to go, move at the drop of a hat.

being with out power in sub zero tempretures, its the old and vunrable hardest hit, local comunitys need to pull to gether, many have a food store, fuel for essential journeys, hospitals runs ect, churches could be powered by a generater , providing heat, hot food and shelter if needed. for the vunrable.

johnny

with many speaking of a severe winter,? storms? even more so than last year, where some were left with out electricity for some time.

also was very hard under the conditions to carry out the repairs.

Strong winds in November may or may not be the norm? a sign of things to come?

The woman was injured along with another person when the tree fell on their Vauxhall Zafira in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, last night.

She was taken to hospital and is in a serious condition.

Much of Britain is mopping up after 24 hours of 90mph storms and heavy rain.

Some parts of the country were left without power after electricity lines were brought down while Leeds-Bradford airport was shut at one point.

Strong winds of 50mph are forecast to continue through Friday.

The North West was worst hit overnight.

Thousands of homes in parts of Anglesey and Northern Ireland were left without electricity while localised flooding was also reported in Wales and the Isle of Wight.

Drivers of high-sided vehicles, caravans and motorbikes were advised to take extra care when travelling.

The Dartford-Thurrock river crossing, the QEII Bridge, was closed yesterday afternoon for safety reasons.

Flight and ferry crossings to the Isle of Man were also cancelled.

Winds reach their highest speeds in the past few years yesterday, gusting at more than 90mph in a remote area near Snowdonia, north Wales.

johnny

with many speaking of a severe winter,? storms? even more so than last year, where some were left with out electricity for some time.

also was very hard under the conditions to carry out the repairs.

Strong winds in November may or may not be the norm? a sign of things to come?

The woman was injured along with another person when the tree fell on their Vauxhall Zafira in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, last night.

She was taken to hospital and is in a serious condition.

Much of Britain is mopping up after 24 hours of 90mph storms and heavy rain.

Some parts of the country were left without power after electricity lines were brought down while Leeds-Bradford airport was shut at one point.

Strong winds of 50mph are forecast to continue through Friday.

The North West was worst hit overnight.

Thousands of homes in parts of Anglesey and Northern Ireland were left without electricity while localised flooding was also reported in Wales and the Isle of Wight.

Drivers of high-sided vehicles, caravans and motorbikes were advised to take extra care when travelling.

The Dartford-Thurrock river crossing, the QEII Bridge, was closed yesterday afternoon for safety reasons.

Flight and ferry crossings to the Isle of Man were also cancelled.

Winds reach their highest speeds in the past few years yesterday, gusting at more than 90mph in a remote area near Snowdonia, north Wales.

johnny

Are you worried? You needn't be - God is with you ...

no im not worried, if any thing its more about being prepared.

may be i need to get a team of Huskies, to get around.

Polar melting ice caps? , big Freeze,? Polar shift,?

I went to Lowestoft, suffolk the UK north denes, as arrived a man walked by with two huskies.

i walked along the beach, up through the park, a man biked past with a husky.

I saw a job advertised working with Seberian huskies, at Royston,

when i came home , the film 8 below was on, about a team of huskies that get stranded in the artic.

i walk out of the house the next day, and there is a SKY TV van parked , the van is covered by an artic scene, complete with polar bear,

they have also started running ads on tv about sponsering a polar bear, because of the melting ice caps.

by this time i was asking, Lord are you saying some thing here. ?

johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
The more people confess this stuff, the more it will come about. What you confess comes to you.

Be careful little mouth what you say...!

no im not worried, if any thing its more about being prepared.

may be i need to get a team of Huskies, to get around.

Polar melting ice caps? , big Freeze,? Polar shift,?

I went to Lowestoft, suffolk the UK north denes, as arrived a man walked by with two huskies.

i walked along the beach, up through the park, a man biked past with a husky.

I saw a job advertised working with Seberian huskies, at Royston,

when i came home , the film 8 below was on, about a team of huskies that get stranded in the artic.

i walk out of the house the next day, and there is a SKY TV van parked , the van is covered by an artic scene, complete with polar bear,

they have also started running ads on tv about sponsering a polar bear, because of the melting ice caps.

by this time i was asking, Lord are you saying some thing here. ?

johnny

well we can't stop it - I say bring it on lol - we're more then prepared if Jesus is with us ...

We had a crazy windy winter here a couple of years back. Ice, Ice, and more Ice. I found it more of a hassle to be concerned with generators and the such. Took up most of my time. God was faithful. I had an 'accident' that actually led to the 'awakening' of my father in law.

I see what your saying, but God is faithful. He has watch over all. We need not worry about food, shelter, or clothing. If He takes care of the littlest creatures, why not believe He will take care of us?

Getting The right perspective.

Joseph interpretaded a dream about two cows, which meant 7 good years followed by 7 bad years.

was the response? we must not confess this or it will happen , no, i under stand what you are saying about confession, but in the right context.
Did they say we are so worried about this, no

did they sit back and do nothing saying, its alright God will take care of all this, we will just carry on as we are. no

They used seven good years to prepare for seven bad years, and Israel was delivered. johnny

Getting The right perspective.

Joseph interpretaded a dream about two cows, which meant 7 good years followed by 7 bad years.

was the response? we must not confess this or it will happen , no, i under stand what you are saying about confession, but in the right context.
Did they say we are so worried about this, no

did they sit back and do nothing saying, its alright God will take care of all this, we will just carry on as we are. no

They used seven good years to prepare for seven bad years, and Israel was delivered. johnny

Theres nothing wrong with watching for things happening in the world and taking measures to be prepared. Keep doing what your doing JB.

Doc.

Back