Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Blepharospasm

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

citrus

I am 99.5% sure I have this. You should watch a you tube video on it. I also am having ear trouble. I really need prayers. This is a rare deasese and others have no had ear problems, but for some reason when I do then the spasm happen. For some reason it always happens when my parents don't see so I recorded a video to show a doctor . This is horrible timing. My dad is trying to find a new job. He hasn't yet, but can't afford to miss a day especially if he is new. Please pray. I always get the things like this " rare" people won't take that seriously 😒 at first or at all. Blah. 2 years ago I had a sore near my clavicle and the doctor said it is called, " the sore that doesn't heal." No suprise and I had to have it removed with surgery .this is my life. These things always seem to happen. 😞 and it just hits me worse because hearing and seeing is important. Please pray. Noone will believe that is why I recorded it, but still they might know and I know because its my body. I git misdiagnosed 15 yr ago and it was cancer. I'm so upset. I don't know what is going to happen to me. Belephasm hasn't been known to effect ears, but take it is rare. This sucks. Fir sonereason my ears bother it because once it happens in my ear is when I have problems. Always ear first and during. I have to much on my plate. How is this going to play out. This is bad timing.

My guadians have to be with me abd drive me. My mom works abd My dad soon. I can't even afford this, my parents too. They have to work. This is just a sticky situation. Google it. I'm never going to get married if this doesn't get under control. Somepeople who have it can't see all the time because it's eye lids closing where it spasm is and won't open. It hurts my ears.

If it’s related to the antipsychotic they have new meds that might help. Vitamin e helps some people with antipsychotic related movements.

I had the eye spams in college a few times and it went away. That is before getting on depression and medication like that. *shrugs* I can do all things through christ who strengthens me is my heart right now. I feel like the world is on my shoulders. It gives me anxiety like my siblings give me. Cortisol shoots right up there. Trying to balance it all.

If it’s tension and anxiety related then perhaps breathing exercises…prayer and devotional exercises.
High potency b vitamins and some passion flower now and then help me personally.

Back