Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Body,Mind.Heart,Soul,Spirit ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

twinc

are these in individual locations or seperately together or together seperately or where are they ? - twinc

I don't think that body need an explanation except that it is the shell that contains the rest.
The heart , strongs 2588, is thoughts and feelings

the soul, 5501, is life

the mind, 1271, is deep thought or understanding (Another word for soul means our immortal soul)

spirit is that which is born of God when we receive Christ as our Savior and Lord;
It allows us to communicate with God. It is the part of mankind that died
when Adam sinned and was kicked out of the Garden. I like to think of those
people without Christ as zombies--the living dead.

I don't think that body need an explanation except that it is the shell that contains the rest.
The heart , strongs 2588, is thoughts and feelings

the soul, 5501, is life

the mind, 1271, is deep thought or understanding (Another word for soul means our immortal soul)

spirit is that which is born of God when we receive Christ as our Savior and Lord;
It allows us to communicate with God. It is the part of mankind that died
when Adam sinned and was kicked out of the Garden. I like to think of those
people without Christ as zombies--the living dead.

I should have included brain in that list - see my follow up topic The Missing Link - twinc

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back