Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Boyfriend wants to help sex addict??

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
L

loverly

Hi, well my boyfriend is talking to a girl on msn and apparently she is a sex addict. He says he wants to help her because he believes he is supposed to but i dont like this. I told him and he said to trust him but i don't trust her..what do i do?

Tell him how unwise it is for a man to counsel a woman about sexual issues. Not just because it's quite possible to make the issue more complicated, but also because a man just can't completely understand how a woman works or thinks. You can continue being honest with him as well as he should at least considered your opinion in the matter.

loverly said:
Hi, well my boyfriend is talking to a girl on msn and apparently she is a sex addict. He says he wants to help her because he believes he is supposed to but i dont like this. I told him and he said to trust him but i don't trust her..what do i do?

His heart may be in the right place, but he's going the wrong route.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back