Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bridge to Nowhere

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Cyberseeker

Deep in the heart of the North Island, New Zealand, in dense native bush, lays a forgotten valley. Old fence lines on a fading road, a few stands of exotic trees, and the occasional brick chimney protruding through tangled undergrowth are all that remains of what once was the hope of the settlers of Mangapurua - returned soldiers from the Great War. But standing like an old concrete epitaph is a strangely beautiful structure draped with ponga’s and green ferns. Locals call it the 'Bridge to Nowhere.'

1622266895559.jpeg

By the bridge is a sign detailing when it was built and how it got to be there but, for those who care to make their way through bush tracks to look and wonder, the ‘Bridge to Nowhere’ serves as a silent reminder: Life is like a road which, without God, does not know where it is going. That is why Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life." "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved."

Back