Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins when sperm meets egg

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey, that is cool!

Does this mean they'll be outlawing abortion soon, now? :wink

That was the big question, wasn't it? When life starts, at conception or first breath?

Now the doctors can have their little duh moment...and set things right.
:rolleyes :halo

Animals do this.it's a chemical reaction caused by zinc and one other element.mice also flash when the sperm connects.

Light is energy.a photon is the same particle that is also in microwave radiation, and uv and other such things.a photon will act according to its wave length and given energy.it's mass is too small to be used for blood.a photon weighs less then a helium atom or hydrogen as it has no Mass
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon

You all making this article say things it's not.light is produced from a reaction.nothing more then less.a soul exists in what realm.the supernatural and can't be observed.

I heard that they're now suspecting if blood is made from congealed light...
That's provocative!...that could mean converting blood back to light might leave an image. But it would be a reverse image, like a photographic negative. Say, like, the Shroud of Turin?

Last edited:
That's provocative!...that could mean converting blood back to light might leave an image. But it would be a reverse image, like a photographic negative. Say, like, the Shroud of Turin?

Oh, I see. Maybe the imprint on the shroud didn't print until he reentered His body? That's interesting.

Hmmm, (here I go again, lol)...
Maybe...everything is made of light?!
...let there be light...boom, and it was so.
Hey wait...was the water here before the light? (...and the Spirit moved over the face of the waters...)
Yes it was. Maybe light is made from water then? :confused2
I have to re-read that today now, lol.

(Sometimes I feel like a kiddie-gartner in an advanced physics class, lol)
I wonder if that's annoying or amusing to Father?

You all making this article say things it's not.light is produced from a reaction.nothing more then less.a soul exists in what realm.the supernatural and can't be observed.

Not so fast, Brother! Our souls exist in both realms...(even now we're seated with Christ... Remember?!)
Plus, Jesus tore down the veil. The only reason we don't see into the the supernatural (Kingdom realm) is because of the veil of darkness over our own heart. But!! Sometimes the Lord will pull the curtain back for us. Like in...2 Kings 6...

14 Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about.

15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?

16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.../

(I love that story! The first recorded instance of a phone tap, lol!), but the point is that it is possible to see the supernatural realm.

I read this news article and thought about posting a link to it as well, thinking it was very interesting. Especially to the Christian.

A couple of observations about the article:

1. The egg of the female is the source of the light, not the sperm. Think of Jesus being incarnate into Mary's egg (if that's how it happened and seems to be correct since Jesus Christ was in every way human, yet God). I bet that was a bright light reaction.

"An explosion of tiny sparks erupts from the egg at the exact moment of conception"​

2. The Medical scientists that discovered this light reaction, discovered it as part of their in vitro techniques study and plan to use it to cull out 'inferior' fertilized human eggs. Amazing. They recognize this moment "that a new life begins" (even calling it an "incredible spectacle"). I wonder if they realize that the moment they "pick the best" eggs to transfer, they are determining the very moment that new human life ends for those other fertilized eggs? Or more importantly, do they care?

"Not only is it an incredible spectacle, highlighting the very moment that a new life begins, the size of the flash can be used to determine the quality of the fertilised egg." "The discovery could help fertility doctors pick the best fertilised eggs to transfer during in vitro fertilisation (IVF)."​

I heard that they're now suspecting if blood is made from congealed light...
It's interesting that you should say this. Jake is studying the human body in his science class. Yesterday they were talking about what blood consists of and so plasma. Jake made the comment that the sun is plasma.
This could make an interesting research paper but I suspect it would be over both of our heads.

Not so fast, Brother! Our souls exist in both realms...(even now we're seated with Christ... Remember?!)
Plus, Jesus tore down the veil. The only reason we don't see into the the supernatural (Kingdom realm) is because of the veil of darkness over our own heart. But!! Sometimes the Lord will pull the curtain back for us. Like in...2 Kings 6...

14 Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about.

15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?

16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.../

(I love that story! The first recorded instance of a phone tap, lol!), but the point is that it is possible to see the supernatural realm.
So a mouse has a visible soul?

Did you read the link? Our soul has layers that which is visible is our flesh. Not what is claimed.do you really want to go by here with me about asteal projection and auras.souls are grey and vibrate .I have seen them.I dont buy that any more.

It's interesting that you should say this. Jake is studying the human body in his science class. Yesterday they were talking about what blood consists of and so plasma. Jake made the comment that the sun is plasma.
This could make an interesting research paper but I suspect it would be over both of our heads.
Plasma is what you see as lightning.nothing to do with light but it's the fourth state of mater.mig,plasma arc welding.yup enough heat the rod ignites into plasma and cools bonding the two materials.the sun internal temp us hotter them lightning.arcs of electricity is plasma.

Edward ,did you read the article.mice eggs do this as well does that mean they have souls.if so then what is their soul.in hebrew they do and so does the earth .our soul is layered not a single unit.our flesh is part of our soul.we are a soul.we don't have one .but again zinc isn't a symbol of a soul creation.the sperm made contact but hasn't penatrated the egg.I did read that.

This could make an interesting research paper but I suspect it would be over both of our

Lol, you're right, Sister but I could summarize it in John 8:12 & Luke 17:20-21

We're all in Christ, and Christ in us. :yes

I messed this up somehow and put my reply in your quote, lol...:confused2

The plasma that refers to the blood suspension is different from the highly energized 4th state of matter that physicists call plasma.

So a mouse has a visible soul?

Did you read the link? Our soul has layers that which is visible is our flesh. Not what is claimed.do you really want to go by here with me about asteal projection and auras.souls are grey and vibrate .I have seen them.I dont buy that any more.

I don't know much about mice Brother, but I have a gut feeling that they're not created in God's image or likeness, so are not on the same level or plane of existance that we are.

I read most of it. Two questions. You said earlier that the supernatural can't be observed...then later said that you've seen souls...which is it?

...and regarding the statement that you don't buy it, the sperm hadn't penetrated the egg etc.,
Am I right in assuming that you don't believe a supernatural event happens with that flash of light?

That it's merely a chemical reaction having nothing to do with God?

I don't know much about mice Brother, but I have a gut feeling that they're not created in God's image or likeness, so are not on the same level or plane of existance that we are.

I read most of it. Two questions. You said earlier that the supernatural can't be observed...then later said that you've seen souls...which is it?

...and regarding the statement that you don't buy it, the sperm hadn't penetrated the egg etc.,
Am I right in assuming that you don't believe a supernatural event happens with that flash of light?

That it's merely a chemical reaction having nothing to do with God?
Mice do the exact same thing.it can't be a soul.ww have known about mice doing that. Besides the sperm has latched onto but not yet penatrated the egg when the light flashes.the dna hasn't merged

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back