Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Burned Victim has died

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

abide

I made a prayer request on behalf of a young girl about two week ago. She died from her burns. She was burnt over 80% of her body. I had mentioned that she was receiving treatment in Miami but she was in Panama.

My heart goes out to her family and her children.

Please remember to pray for the family, may God comfort them in their hour of need.

Thanks.

I join you in prayer for this young woman's family & friends. Losing someone we love, care for, or know as a friend, is one of the hardest challenges one faces during one's lifetime.

Thank you for the update, Abide

when I pray for someone whose name wasn't provided, I merely say "Abide's burn victim" ... our Lord knows of whom I refer. Your niece is "Colin's niece" ... again, our Lord knows.

Name and status of Christianity are nice, if the prayer requester wishes to provide the info .... but neither are necessary for us to prayer

:wave

Abide,
I admire your concern for others like this.
We will pray for those who are suffering, that they may be comforted.. & God-willing, if & when we be in a position to help, we will be guided best how to.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back