Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bye

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
dont do that i just got to like you you. I called you friend you have an open mind a very rare thing on a christian message board as well as a loving spirit., don't loose it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when I first joined this forum a lot of people liked me. Now people gey hurt by me and I really am sorry. I won't be posting here anymore...

It's pointless....I wished you guys loved me I'm crying...which I never do

But since its the Internet i must be lying

Bye

Delete my account

Hey man, wassup ?

You just added me as a "Friend" and now you're saying goodbye ? :confused :confused

Please don't go .... I like your threads ! :thumbsup

Oats man,.....You're one of the most 'real' people on these boards.

Please don't go dude. This forum will be a worse place to be if you go.

Don't take stuff too personally. You're opinions on stuff so far as I can see is spot on so these forums need you!

Doc.

I remember when I first joined this forum a lot of people liked me. Now people gey hurt by me and I really am sorry. I won't be posting here anymore...

Bye

Delete my account

i may disagree with you from time to time but i do find that you are sincere. and respect that. i'm sorry to see you go.

Bye

Delete my account

Where ever you go and what ever you do, my hope is that God will forever be with you.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

don't go Oats! :sad - we DO love you and your threads ... the board won't be the same without you ... what about your sister? ...

I hope you will reconsider and stay, Oats. I enjoy reading your posts, and I like you as a person. Did something happen that caused you to feel that people did not like you or did not want you around?

Oats, please don't go? It just won't be the same here anymore. I have been praying for you and your brother since you wanted to know from us whether he might be possessed. To see someone go who is on your prayer list is really hard. Please reconsider. There are many people here who adore you.

You're a new Christian and I hope that your negative experiences here don't hamper your walk, Oats. Keep Jesus Christ as your cornerstone and you will grow! Continue to walk in love, brother. I pray the Lord continues to reveal Himself to you on a daily basis.

I saw what happened to you in that one thread. Not every Christian is like that! You did good by asking forgiveness, and trying to keep the peace. When someone refuses to forgive and be forgiven all we can do is simply put them in God's love and pray for them. You did the best you could with what knowledge you have. I hope you reconsider leaving, if not, take care and Jesus bless you!

:confused

People say things when behind the keyboard. It's the internet. :lol Don't let it get to you. Most here seem to like you as you are, which is how it should be.

I'd reconsider and pray about it. :pray

Oats man come on with that, I like you man, sometimes my feelings still get hurt, and I have been on the internet many years before you. You will be ok, please stay, hey I don'y agree with your pacifist stance, but I love you though bro, and I mean that. So please don't go. Get yourself together and come right back here like the Christian champion that you are. To tell you the truth, you were a breath of fresh air around here.

TheLords is right. I was once told (on this forum) that I am destined to burn in hell for eternity because my first husband passed away and the second had a fetish for prostitutes.
While we are Christians, we are still only human. We speak before we think and we hurt people we really care about. It is hard to be on the receiving end of hurtful comments and it upsets one to the point that you just want to avoid any conflict all together, but that is not what being a Christian is all about. <O:tongue</O:tongue
<O:tongue</O:tongue

Our minister talked about being the salt for the Earth yesterday. Salt was used to preserve food in those days and our duty is to ‘preserve’. We can’t do that by withdrawing from conflict situations, but we can do it by being respectful and by letting Jesus’ light shine. If you hurt someone, ask forgiveness. If that person hardens his heart and doesn’t want to accept you apology – it’s okay, because God knows your heart and in the end, that is all that matters. He knows that you are sincere.<O:tongue</O:tongue
<O:tongue</O:tongue

You are an admirable young man, Oats. Many, many people here respect you. Not only because you are a gentle, intelligent young man, but because of your character.<O:tongue</O:tongue

Sometimes though Oats, you have to ignore some of these people, certain people you don't even get involved with their post. And sometimes most of us will get into the occasional argument, but that is to be expected, I wish I could be like Vic & Nick they control their tempers better than I do. But hey we all have our faults. But if someone insults you unjustly just let one of the staff people know, and we will take care of it.

Sometimes though Oats, you have to ignore some of these people, certain people you don't even get involved with their post. And sometimes most of us will get into the occasional argument, but that is to be expected, I wish I could be like Vic & Nick they control their tempers better than I do. But hey we all have our faults. But if someone insults you unjustly just let one of the staff people know, and we will take care of it.

Thank you

Back