Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

California Earth Quake, mirror image? signs?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The news shew the stricken nuclear submarine running aground on rocks, with the sky bridge in the back ground, then went on to a shark attack in California,

the Golden gate bridge . came to mind. As did the Rock, san quentin prison.

They were talking of what could have been a nuclear incident, the second time this has happened, trafalger ran aground at sky to.

creates a graphic image nuclear incident, as does a shark attack,

what could be as fatal as a shark attack and as huge as a nuclear event.
Mirror image.
An Earth Quake
spoken about for some time now.

many believing California could be the next place to take a really big hit.?
Israel Iran?

You know Johnny, I don't mean to be disrespectful, I truly don't. But, I would like to ask you...why would you take information from a man who believes in lizard-people?

go read the thread, it was posted by a person just like your self, the data also to back up his thread, comes from reliable sources, stations monitoring such activity.

again i say as ive said on a few occassions now, i do not hold with the views of david icke,

http://www.davidicke.com/forums/ is a very busy forum, many people looking for answers, any ones input is welcome, christain input is welcome by most, so a good place to share, with people who at present, do not see the world as you do, but will read what you have to say.

johnny

Back