Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Free said:
RCC DUDE said:
Wow you guys are paying two much, I just picked it up a few days ago, I live in Canada and I only paid $75 CDN.
What platform? It's only $60 at Future Shop for the PC version (sorry Nick ;) ).
Since I've got XBOX 360 those and PS3 tend to be more expensive than PC games, unfortuantely. But I prefer the xbox/ps3 platforms over pc.

I did it!

Tactical Nuke babye! :biggrin
It was amazing how I got it too :biggrin

Lol well first of all I was on a map that was an airport. Now this map had big windows on top of its roofs, which is perfect for my weopon, the javilin. The javilin is without a doubt the hardest weopon to get a kill with, watch the way it shoots. What you have to do is get a lock on a certain location or vehical, pull the trigger, then a missle pops out and jets up into the sky, once up there, it plumits down on the target you locked on. Now the map I was on is especially hard for teh javilin, because there isnt that many windows I could launch it up into, or make it come through and explode. I did find this one good spot though, I got the missle up in the air, and started raining down hell! The first missle launched got a triple kill! The second, a double kill! Then I got two more kills with my RPD, which unlocked my HARRIER strike! And it obliterated, and got me another seven kills which unlocked my CHOPPER GUNNER! Once I got that I just kept on working up to my 25th killstreak, but fell short 2 kills. So I got up, seconds left in the game, got a double kill with my RPD, and ended the game with a bang! :salute

7ruth said:
I did it!

Tactical Nuke babye! :biggrin
It was amazing how I got it too :biggrin

Lol well first of all I was on a map that was an airport. Now this map had big windows on top of its roofs, which is perfect for my weopon, the javilin. The javilin is without a doubt the hardest weopon to get a kill with, watch the way it shoots. What you have to do is get a lock on a certain location or vehical, pull the trigger, then a missle pops out and jets up into the sky, once up there, it plumits down on the target you locked on. Now the map I was on is especially hard for teh javilin, because there isnt that many windows I could launch it up into, or make it come through and explode. I did find this one good spot though, I got the missle up in the air, and started raining down hell! The first missle launched got a triple kill! The second, a double kill! Then I got two more kills with my RPD, which unlocked my HARRIER strike! And it obliterated, and got me another seven kills which unlocked my CHOPPER GUNNER! Once I got that I just kept on working up to my 25th killstreak, but fell short 2 kills. So I got up, seconds left in the game, got a double kill with my RPD, and ended the game with a bang! :salute
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nice one, man!

:clap :clap :clap

:biggrin

Getting the nuke is a bigger deal then I though :crazy

i was playing with my friend at school when I got it, and for some reason he felt the need to tell eveyone in the school.

Lol I had random kids coming up to me today asking if I really got the tactical nuke with the javilin. Haha even my girlfriend knew what the nuke was and was happy I got one lol

I got a 48 killstreak today in Modernwarfare 2 today! O_O

Lol I have a gift in that game.

I was playing Ground War domination on the map called Afghan. I just got a harrier with my M16 as usual. Lol it was so scary people were just feet away from me and I had to bomb my position, and I barely made it. Then my harrier got my Apache.

And this is where it was epic. I got 31 KILLS WITH MY APACHE! O_O I was doing work on them, it was amazing.

I got my Tactical Nuke of coarse, but I had to wait a little bit because no one wanted to shoot my Apache down.

So here I am, going 42 KILLS AND 0 DEATHS, I launched the Tactical Nuke, and I killed everyone, but the cool part is how it counted towards my killstreak, it added 8 more kills to it.

xD

:o :crazy :clap :clap :clap :clap

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wish I could do that someday!

Great work! :thumbsup

This makes me want to go out and by MW2 right now. Screw the cost.

haha thanks man.

Oh yeah and so far I've gotten 3 nukes today. I was playing with friends and got 2 in one hour O_O

So yeah I got 1 on Friday
2 yesterday
and 3 so far today. hopefully I might get one tonight.

And you know its funny people call me a loser and think I have no life, but I am only a level 50, haven't even done prestige. And the time counter says I have only been playing for about 2 days.

And haha it was so cool I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone while she was watching her brother play modern warfare. I told her to tell him to send a friendrequest to me. Now her borther doesn't really like me much, I don't know why, and he never believes that I got a 48 killstreak. So he sent that friendrequest, and the first game we played together I told my girlfriend to tell him that I was getting a nuke, lol I was just fooling around. It just so happens that I went 38 kills and one death from my tactical nuke :o

lolz he was impressed

lol I got another.

So far 4 nukes in one day.

lol I really need to stop talking about my nukes its getting boring
:chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :chicken :eek2

I have not read any of the other replys to the original thread yet, but I will say that I will NEVER buy this game since it is so terrible. The hackers are everywhere, you can't host host your own dedicated server... it's just so disappointing, but that is just my opinion. Personally I think that World at War is by far the best!

Yeah I hate MW2 now. Its so repetative. It feels like the same thing every game.

I think this game replaced it, and its what I've been playing recently.

[youtube:26sk9dhp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeJ1G-JFp6A[/youtube:26sk9dhp]

My brother's got Battlefield Bad Company (the original) and loves it. But we're saving for MW2 at the moment, then we might get BBC2. Looks pretty awesome! And I've heard it's 90% descructable envrionment! :thumb

Yeah Nick MW2 is a piece of trash compared to BBC2. Also yeah its about 90% I would say. You can level buildings. If there is a wall in front of you and you have some explosives you can blow a hole in it. Also what I like to do is to use C4 or a hand gernade to blow a crater in the ground, and I could either hide in it or put anti-tank mines, its really fun.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back