Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Calvinist Joke

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Davies

Maybe this joke has gone around, but I heard for the first time a couple of days ago.

What do you call an Arminian whale?
Free Willy

- Davies

Could it be that the whale choose to be named luke through the Lord's irresistable grace?

Hi Blazin Bones,

That's a beautiful picture of who I assume is your son on your avatar. I haven't gone through lately my pictures of our daughter. They become more precious every time I look at them.

- Davies

Good morning,

I was looking for some jokes and ran across this website. I thought this was funny, because if you have to say that, "it is nowhere forbidden to laugh," or it's ok to enjoy food and music, then you might be in need of a sense of humor (wine I can understand). I don't know much about Calvin, but you have to admit, he must have been a pretty dry person. lol

... it is also reassuring to know that Calvin himself wrote “We are nowhere forbidden to laugh, or to be satisfied with food...or to be delighted with music, or to drink wine.” The Institutes (Book 3, 19:9)

http://pressiechurch.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10:calvinism-languag..

- Davies

Back