Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Cambells soup

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Roro1972

I just saw a commercial about their soup and it had to men each feeding the same child telling him they both were his dad. Both men were about 30 so it looked very wrong to me.
No more Cambells for me I guess Im moving to Progresso.

I just saw a commercial about their soup and it had to men each feeding the same child telling him they both were his dad. Both men were about 30 so it looked very wrong to me.
No more Cambells for me I guess Im moving to Progresso.
Is that not the one where they are both imitating darth vador ? You sure it is as you think? Just sayen.
God Bless
James W

Is that not the one where they are both imitating darth vador ? You sure it is as you think? Just sayen.
God Bless
James W
the one I saw had nothing to do with darth vador it was two 30 year old men standing on either side of a small boy each had a spoon and they took turns feeding him and say Im your dad, no vador in it.

To boycott products for views/opinions is too complicated to find a limit.

Much easier to purchase products with a preference for Christians...

There's a limit to this too. Chik fil et is crammed full of families due to the lack of Homosexuals... So much so that I find myself forced into McDonald's for a chicken sandwich.

I
To boycott products for views/opinions is too complicated to find a limit.

Much easier to purchase products with a preference for Christians...

There's a limit to this too. Chik fil et is crammed full of families due to the lack of Homosexuals... So much so that I find myself forced into McDonald's for a chicken sandwich.
I can avoid things I dont like and I also prefer things with the preference toward Christian living; im able to do both most times.

I will not use them if I see they promote the same. I know how to make my own home made soup if it comes to that.
Where do we stop? Only support Christian business? I'm sure the gay mechanics,cooks,what not will support and live out the same thing.don't shop there?I don't watch tv,but shoot it's the world.they will promote sin

Where do we stop? Only support Christian business? I'm sure the gay mechanics,cooks,what not will support and live out the same thing.don't shop there?I don't watch tv,but shoot it's the world.they will promote sin
many time TV is the only way to find the leaven once found one must remove it. Im not asking anyone here to do what I do, I just posted I try to not use products that promote sin, if that makes me a bad person then.

many time TV is the only way to find the leaven once found one must remove it. Im not asking anyone here to do what I do, I just posted I try to not use products that promote sin, if that makes me a bad person then.
I'm not but reality is like this what if the very stores you shop food for promote that sin?

thats why Wal mart and Ford are out. those I know of.
Ok,so you won't go to a restaurant that has sinners?trying to avoid this revealed a level of hypocrisy. I watched shows that had some form of promotion of sin.you can go back to the early days of tv and find that.witches, taken lightly,genies,and so on.I'm not saying you are wrong but we'll what if you are legally forced by law to business to do with waste management. They promote tolerance.nevermind.cops by large still use ford products. I worked a fleet of mostly fords.see the problem

the one I saw had nothing to do with darth vador it was two 30 year old men standing on either side of a small boy each had a spoon and they took turns feeding him and say Im your dad, no vador in it.
Listen to their voces...rofl...........
Oh and if you are going to get this right about these type of things then you will need to judge all food and manufacurers and this will take you climbing the chain of command all the way to the top and digging into their personal life and where they spend their money and so forth. It is the ones you dont see that are in it the worst.

Forme buying something does not make me yoked with them - so seeing how I am in this world - well I simply trust God and PRAY over protest.
Blessings
James W

Back