Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Cambells soup

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Ok,so you won't go to a restaurant that has sinners?trying to avoid this revealed a level of hypocrisy. I watched shows that had some form of promotion of sin.you can go back to the early days of tv and find that.witches, taken lightly,genies,and so on.I'm not saying you are wrong but we'll what if you are legally forced by law to business to do with waste management. They promote tolerance.nevermind.cops by large still use ford products. I worked a fleet of mostly fords.see the problem
you are making up stuff I did not say so is that a christian thing to do that i missed learning.

Listen to their voces...rofl...........
Oh and if you are going to get this right about these type of things then you will need to judge all food and manufacurers and this will take you climbing the chain of command all the way to the top and digging into their personal life and where they spend their money and so forth. It is the ones you dont see that are in it the worst.

Forme buying something does not make me yoked with them - so seeing how I am in this world - well I simply trust God and PRAY over protest.
Blessings
James W
I never said I was on a hunt to find out, you also are making up things i never said I have learned this in the Bible where do christians learn to thow out a post and make up a new one then accuse some one of doing it.get your facts straight, simply read what I post and do not assume or make up in your mind what i am doing. i never said i was on a hunt i said when i here of a company that promotes it I do my best to avoid if t

Roro, you are perfectly in the right to refuse buying from specific companies for religious reasons, or any other reason for that matter. You have to do what you feel is right.

Personally, I never buy any Heinz product. I don't want to give even a dime to anything that benefits that Boston traitor and gigolo, John Kerry. :angry3

you are making up stuff I did not say so is that a christian thing to do that i missed learning.
Buying from any company who advertising that there are gays married who buy from ford is well that way.families have been redefined. Ford,may have at at local dealership which aren't owned by ford.a gay couple buying a car.you can't expect that from them to say no.selling a home no car to sinners isn't an endorsement..besides there are no home owned grocers in my county.I know the last one.it's now a staples, it was keen's food town .they closed in 1994.only publix if I were to go your way is the way to go.I bet they are gay friendly.

I'm just saying, you have that right but it's going to be untenable.move to my small town.where in my youth fruit was literally bought and produced locally.mist of them are gone.same with grocers.

I never said I was on a hunt to find out, you also are making up things i never said I have learned this in the Bible where do christians learn to thow out a post and make up a new one then accuse some one of doing it.get your facts straight, simply read what I post and do not assume or make up in your mind what i am doing. i never said i was on a hunt i said when i here of a company that promotes it I do my best to avoid if t

Wow do you need a cookie or something ? Why all hostility ?
You seem to have twisted what i said or missed it all together. Enjoy aND HAVE FUN
God Bless
James W

Buying from any company who advertising that there are gays married who buy from ford is well that way.families have been redefined. Ford,may have at at local dealership which aren't owned by ford.a gay couple buying a car.you can't expect that from them to say no.selling a home no car to sinners isn't an endorsement..besides there are no home owned grocers in my county.I know the last one.it's now a staples, it was keen's food town .they closed in 1994.only publix if I were to go your way is the way to go.I bet they are gay friendly.

you have a hard time just reading a post and replying to what was posted; you like to add stuff that was not said and ague the point from what you said. I said I dont buy ford I did not say ford cant sell to a sinner or a gay and I NEVER said I expect you to do what I do.

Wow do you need a cookie or something ? Why all hostility ?
You seem to have twisted what i said or missed it all together. Enjoy aND HAVE FUN
God Bless
James W
this is what I said
"when I hear of something like gay commercial I try to avoid that product, "
so who done the twisting and adding to my post and assuming that I do more than what I said.?

Roro, you are perfectly in the right to refuse buying from specific companies for religious reasons, or any other reason for that matter. You have to do what you feel is right.

Personally, I never buy any Heinz product. I don't want to give even a dime to anything that benefits that Boston traitor and gigolo, John Kerry. :angry3
thank you, I did not ask others to avoid any products and did not say what they posted I said.

this is what I said
"when I hear of something like gay commercial I try to avoid that product, "
so who done the twisting and adding to my post and assuming that I do more than what I said.?
Chill out !! Dang relax bro and you have said a lot through out this thread.
I did not say you said anything. I merely said if you begin intosomething like this then you will have to look at everything for you have no idea who isdoing what in any manufacturer. That is what you did not grasp.
God Bless
James

Hah, good one!
This yellow guy drinking coffee has to let off on donuts, he's getting excessively "round" and happy. Too much sugar.

Let's all be thankful that we have a choice of foods. We can take our pick between campbells or progresso. Coffee or tea. No shortage of it either..
23323995241_e0f2064761_z.jpg

Do you remember when household products were advertised with traditional families? Pepperidge Farm remembers. LOL

Seriously, I suspect that I could visit the homes of anyone who refuses to buy Campbell's soup in response to their ads and find it full of products of companies that show support for this and other affronts to our faith. I believe it would be next to possible to exist in this world and avoid purchasing products and services of companies that have bent over backward to appeal to the world. Those companies and their parent companies are everywhere and increasing in numbers.

Back