Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can a true believer listen to Howard Stern?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I don't know why a true human would want to listen to stern! :-D

Yes. A true believer can do everything a non=believer can... :roll:

I only like non salted and non buttered popcorn....

The Bible says I will set no wicked thing before my eye and there is nothing more wicked than Howard Stern.

Matt: Are you being serious? I do not understand why Christians think they can do whatever they want. I just can't fathom that. What are we saved from?

moses.gif
<=====".......Oh, and #11. Thou shalt not listeneth to Howard Stern."

Soma-Sight said:
Can a true believer listen to Howard Stern?
Sure, why not? "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." 8-) Can a true believer watch "The Godfather"? :lol:

von said:
The Bible says I will set no wicked thing before my eye and there is nothing more wicked than Howard Stern.

Matt: Are you being serious? I do not understand why Christians think they can do whatever they want. I just can't fathom that. What are we saved from?

Yes, Christians can do whatever they want. Some things that they do may not be considered Christin though. The question was can Christians ... yes, they have the ability. I was kinda messing with the way he stated it. He should have worded it differently.

This gets to the meat of something that really bothers me about the church these days. Many people would say that no, a Christian cannot watch this show and a Christian can't listen to such and such musice, etc. etc. etc.

I can't believe the amount of legalism that is brought into a grace relationship.

I don't think you people are geting what I am saying.

I am a Christian.

There is a show called Howard Stern.

I have the ability to watch that show, though I choose not to because I am a christian. It is within my ability to watch it though. Got it?

Soma-Sight said:
I only like non salted and non buttered popcorn....
Boooring! :fadein:

Nikki said:
Popcorn anyone? :popcorn:
:lol:
:smt110 No salt but salted butter would be nice. :-D

Matt, we get you. As a Christian, there are some things I'd rather NOT do in good faith; like listen to or watch Howard. 8-)

I dont want to get fat vic....

So no Butter!

Here is a member from the Howard Stern Show....

alb9.jpg

Hank the angry drunken dwarf......

Yeah Matt, I got what you were saying. you can watch whatever you want but should you watch whatever you want. Got ya!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back