Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can anyone attempt this?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

13165932_1736297976656240_6540227819740582765_n.jpg

The Rapture. I'm waiting for The Rapture. Well, Parousia (the Second Coming) first, then the Rapture.

Nope....

Multiply first....then addition. Unless there are parentheses.

That's the order of operations.

Unless you use the distributive method which then 1 is the appropriate answer. But that method is secondary to normal computational mathematics.

Ah
Nope....

Unless you use the distributive method which then 1 is the appropriate answer. But that method is secondary to normal computational mathematics.
Aha, my dear aunt Sally strikes again lol. Math was my worst subject. I didn't even know I had an aunt Sally until couple three years ago. :shame

Sorry 'bout that.
If it works out - let me know...!
(maybe I could apply??)

W
Well I was thinking of using the money to buy a second wife or a child.

I'm going to go all out and get the best I can get for fifty cents....

I know that it's enough to buy something akin to a queen or prince in quality....but I deserve the best.

Well I was thinking of using the money to buy a second wife or a child.

I'm going to go all out and get the best I can get for fifty cents....

I know that it's enough to buy something akin to a queen or prince in quality....but I deserve the best.
You're a good man if you could handle a SECOND wife!!
Most have enough of ONE!
LOL.

W

Nope....

Bingo, bango! Order of operations! Always multiply or divide first. There are few times my degree in math comes in useful in any way. This is one of those times I clinch my fist and raise it up to the sky! Dear, math degree! You were not in vane!!! Yes!! :boing

I answered the actual question, "What are you waiting for?", which seemd appropriate for a theological forum. The numbers don't make sense. There are no + signs at the end of the first two rows. If you assume text-wrapping, you get something like 30 (Reba was closest!).

Bingo, bango! Order of operations! Always multiply or divide first. There are few times my degree in math comes in useful in any way. This is one of those times I clinch my fist and raise it up to the sky! Dear, math degree! You were not in vane!!! Yes!! :boing
As an electrician...
I use math all day long...I only look stupid. I really ain't.
I use trig and polar addition and fractions and then all kinds of decimal places when calculating pico farads etc.
I use the cosecants of angles to find the multiplier to make pipe bends...

and my classmates pushing the broom said they would never need that math.
Yeah...there is a reason they are pushing the broom and I am making twice what they are. I learned to use the math...and I learned the math.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back