Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can I get it?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
P

Pearl

Guys, can you help me here?
I live in Uzbekistan where I can't get Christian books for reading and growing in my faith.
I have read some books which were brought by my American friends here.
And my question is:
Is there any possibility for me to get any Christian books for free for me?
Maybe you know anything about it. I mean any organizations which provide free copies of books.
Please, help me find out about it more.
I need read Christian literature greatly.
I rely on you and your help in this matter.

Thank you for all!
Rita

Rita said:

Guys, can you help me here?
I live in Uzbekistan where I can't get Christian books for reading and growing in my faith.
I have read some books which were brought by my American friends here.
And my question is:
Is there any possibility for me to get any Christian books for free for me?
Maybe you know anything about it. I mean any organizations which provide free copies of books.
Please, help me find out about it more.
I need read Christian literature greatly.
I rely on you and your help in this matter.

Thank you for all!
Rita

:Fade-color I think you can order some free christian books over the internet,but you may have to search for them. I can't remember any,but Some of them will even send you a free bible if you need one.
May God help you find all the christian books you need that tell the truth
about God,in Jesus,amen.

Rita,
Contact the Bible League They are active in getting not only Bibles but discipling type christian literature into the hands of believers

Also there's tons on book you can read online and lots of free books you can download.

Are there any books in particular you may be looking for? Any particualr topics of interest?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back