Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

can muhammed truly be the hitler of his time?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
i havent read the biography so i cant comment. it is very easy to pull out a paragraph and try to use it in a negative way. i can do this all day with the bible. we must look at the context and learn the full story to have a complete understanding.

in regards to hitler. you remember that little cross that nazis wore on their uniform? hardly islamic is it...

well you dont really need much context to believe or not believe what I posted, its pretty straight forward. your not going to get off this easily. you must be aware that it is a very highyl respected biography across all cultures and i think seeing as it is your religion you need to check it out. shocking.

There is no way Muhammed could be the Hitler of his times even though he was given to fighting many wars to bring peace. A huge majority worships Muhammed and barely anyone holds Hitler in high esteem. Practically everyone in the world looks down upon Hitler but looks up to Muhammed. I mean I'd think that fighting was wrong and to use the "pen" would be wiser, but even if in today's times people are unable to use the "pen", it should be understandable why so many wars were fought by Muhammed when people were less educated and so less civilized. Hitler had become power hungry eventually, but not Muhammed, he probably fought for a just cause. So there is no comparison between Hitler and Muhammed.

There is no way Muhammed could be the Hitler of his times even though he was given to fighting many wars to bring peace. A huge majority worships Muhammed and barely anyone holds Hitler in high esteem. Practically everyone in the world looks down upon Hitler but looks up to Muhammed. I mean I'd think that fighting was wrong and to use the "pen" would be wiser, but even if in today's times people are unable to use the "pen", it should be understandable why so many wars were fought by Muhammed when people were less educated and so less civilized. Hitler had become power hungry eventually, but not Muhammed, he probably fought for a just cause. So there is no comparison between Hitler and Muhammed.

this is exactly what i thought also, until i started reading the Quran, and biographies on Muhammed. I was/am completely SHOCKED!!! read some of the posts I posted on the first page. Muhammed and all his followers were EXTREMELY feared in his time, anyone who crossed the line, wrote a non-muslim poem, said something disrespectfull and basically werent muslim....got slaughtered.. just like the jews were.

The Prophet's most important task was to bring peace to the world. To this end, he urged people to accept the fact that, regardless of skin colour, language, lifestyle or dwelling place, they were all blood brothers and sisters. Only if they saw each other in this light could there be mutual love and respect.

To his followers he would say, "You are all Adam's children, and Adam was made of clay," and, asking them to live in peace, would add, "A true believer is one with whom others feel secure - one who returns love for hatred." He taught believers that returning love only when love was given was base human conduct. The true believer causes no harm to those who mistreated him, but chose rather to work for their good.

The Prophet (SAWS) himself led the way with his common sense, kindness, gentleness, humility, and good humour. He greatly loved all people and even animals.

The Prophet (SAWS) was a leader, yet, believing he was no greater or better than others, he never made people feel small, unwanted or embarrassed. He urged his followers to behave kindly and humbly, to release slaves whenever possible and to give alms, especially to very poor people, orphans and prisoners - with no thought of reward.

He was the soul of goodness, so that even if people harmed him, he would pray for them, remaining unruffled, no matter how badly he was treated. In setting this example, he encouraged people to turn to Allah, as a Being of surpassing greatness.

He wanted all men and women to be unworldly and to have such great peace of mind that nothing could disturb them. Then, with no grudges to bear, they would seek no revenge, but would merely turn all events, whether material or spiritual, into food for thought.

Throughout the first thirteen years of his prophethood, the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) preached in Makkah, although the Makkans bitterly opposed this. When things became impossible, he left for Madinah. Wars were waged against him, but he convinced his enemies that peace had greater power than war, as was shown by the peace treaty of Hudaybiyyah. In this the Prophet (SAWS) agreed to every demand of his enemies, on the assurance that, in return, peace would necessarily ensue.

His life went through various stages of well-being and extreme hardship, yet never once did he stray from the path of moderation. At all times, and right till the end, he remained the patient and grateful servant of the Almighty, bringing his message of peace and tolerance to all mankind.

Muhsen, the more you speak the more and stronger i believe that your religion is so full of contradictions that its redicilous!!! there you go and preach peace and love .... and you say the quran is full of it. and on the other hand when I read the quran, from a non-muslim perspective, and I read other peoples comments on muhammed, and highly reverred comments, i see a person who had an obsession with his vision, by no means meant to do good, but got so obessed with those who do not follow his paths that he would order killings and slaughters like hitler himself..

you refuse to comment on this, and you keep saying " no muslim is a religion of peace...and this is why" and then you post youe 100000 of lines of peace found in the quran.

can you not see, we are not arguing about peace being in the quran, we are arguing about muhammed FORCING his religion down on people who dont want to believe it, and killing, murdering all who abandons islam, and who wont believe in His God, this is what he did!!!

GO READ MORE ABOUT YOUR BELOVED MUHAMMED, THE PERSON MUHAMMED. and you will see he was full of sin, and anger, and hatred, and resentment for all who opposes his so called "god".

Agarash, his so-called God you talking about is your God and my God and Muhammad God and all People God, he is one true God,

Because you have read from anti Muslims's site you will find a lot of misconceptions,

I told you, Prophet Muhammad did not kill anybody without a just cause,
And often he forgave them,

Prophet Muhammad said to his enemies leaders after he opened Makka : "Go you are free "
He forgave them despite they have killed his family and his people

And the leader Salaheddin Left crusaders in Jerusalem after he Opened it
Without killing them as what they did with his family and his brothers.

Wars were waged against him, but he convinced his enemies that peace had greater power than war, as was shown by the peace treaty of Hudaybiyyah. In this the Prophet agreed to every demand of his enemies, on the assurance that, in return, peace would necessarily ensue.

So why you did not read this to see how Muhammad and Islam peaceful is .

Why you don't think about the core of Muhammad message it's the monotheism, this is the biggest reward we got as Muslims from prophet Muhammad (PBUH), He guided us to worship God almighty without partner,

So why you don't think about this instead reading from anti Muslims’s site the lies.

Your So-called God consist of three person, so whom you worship, when you want to make duaa for whom your supplicating would be to .

The trinity concept did not come about until hundreds of years later. The only reason the Trinitarian theology of Christianity lives today, is because the monotheistic Christians were murdered because they did not accept the polytheist.
Jesus (pbuh) was no more than a prophet, and the bible which associate partner with God had been corrupted by men.

Wake up brother Agarash,You have to think about this before it's too late.

Peace

By the way the Hitler of the time is the people who like Killing and murder and rapes such as Bush and Sharon, daily Killing people and nobody criticize them
Not our great prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who guided us to the true path (Monotheism)

Because you have read from anti Muslims's site you will find a lot of misconceptions

im not even going to read the rest of your post. im so sick and tired of you posting the same thing over and over again,

edited for flaming... bibleberean

you know im posting on that Iman forum you sent me the link to, and there i told people that Muslims are the most ignorant / hard headed / closed minded people i know. they all ofcourse disagreed and wanted me to prove it. well muhsen, thanks to this post of yours, and a couple of others , i will now prove to them that people like YOU give them a bad name, you give them , and all muslims a bad name, you are the ignorant one who calls the most highly acclaimed biography of muhammed "anti muslim". wake up my friend. so your own people are writing anti muslim biographies against themselves??? its not anti muslim, its the truth.

i started posting here with an open mind, i was open for your opinions, and truth, and discussion, but after being here now for a while, i see that you have no such intention, you do not search for truth, you simply post here with the intent to confuse those who are christian. you blindly believe in your allah, without questioning ANYTHING we post about the crazy things muhammed did.

Mohammed sure hated the Jews just like Hitler. He waged war against them and the Muslims do to this day. The day the Jews moved into Israel in 1948, the Muslims attacked them and still do today. There will never be peace in the Middle east until both the Muslims and the Jews understand what it means to love their enemies. :)

Muhsen said:
such as Bush and Sharon, daily Killing people and nobody criticize them
In point of fact, both of these have been roundly criticized and oft compared to Hitler. The Hitler comparison is used so often today that has lost impact and meaning.

It takes very little digging on the internet to find a mountain of criticism and hateful speech directed at both Bush and Sharon. Whether they deserve such is a matter of judgement- I happen to think they do. I am hard-pressed as an Orthodox Christian to understand the American policy of supporting the Zionist regime that opresses my Arab Christian brothers, most whom are Orthodox Christian.

Not that I support the subjugation of Muslims, either, it's just that the contrast of a so-called Christian president supporting Zionist Jews over Christians of any race- too much for me to fathom.

Of course, there were Muslims who wholeheartedly supported Hitler's regime. Each group has some accounting to do.

'Prophet Muhammad said to his enemies leaders after he opened Makka : "Go you are free "

Without killing them as what they did with his family and his brothers. '

agarash, your comments please. i can post you dozens of hadith in where muhammed forgave his enemies. why do you never mention these? lets be balanced.

orthodox, do you know what the religious make-up of jeruselam is, in %?

I don't know the percentages of religious affiliation in Jerusalem, proper, The Student. I doknow that 82% of Israel is Jewish today, with the remaining 18% being Arabs, most which are Muslim. I read this on a blog, and though I haven't time to verify the facts, it seems to jive with what I have read regarding the actions of the Zionists:
PS: The middle eastern country with the lowest percentage and nearly lowest number of Christians is Israel. The Zionist state has managed to eliminate most of the native Christians from the birthplace of Christianity. Paying Christian tourists and the foreign Christian groups who run the holy sites are of course welcomed as long as they do not make waves.
I know also that the Christian population in Bethlehem has plummeted since it went over to the Palestinians, though I'm not sure why that is.

Defying the God of Israel
Author: Dave Hunt
Publication Date: 1/1/2002

Full article here

http://www.thebereancall.org/Newsletter ... /4452.aspx

We have documented in the past that Jahweh of the Bible and Allah of the

Qur'an are not the same (see especially the Q&A section of TBC Reprints for Feb. 2000). Twelve times Jahweh calls himself, or is referred to as, "the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob." An overwhelming 203 times in 201 verses (from Ex 5:1 to Lk 1:68), Jahweh is called "the God of Israel"never the God of Ishmael.

In contrast, Islam and Allah express hatred for Israel and all Jews. That fact alone is enough to distinguish Jahweh from Allah. The Qur'an and authoritative Islamic tradition cited in the hadith vilify the Jews repeatedly:

Because of the wrongdoing of the Jews...We have prepared for [them] a painful doom" (Surah 4:160-161); Allah hath cursed them [the Jews] for their disbelief (4:46); Allah fighteth against them. How perverse are they! (9:30); Ignominy shall be their portion wheresoever they are found... (3:112); The resurrection of the dead will not come until the Muslims will war with the Jews and the Muslims will kill them;...the trees and rocks will say, O Muslim...here is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. 2

Sadly, the Arabs, persisting in the false claim that Ishmael was the legitimate son of promise, have rebelled against God's Word. Their jealous hatred of the descendants of Isaac (exacerbated by the teachings and example of Muhammad and Islam) has left a blot on the history of mankind unequaled even by that left by Hitler. "

BB adds:

When terrorists kill thousands of innocent (911) people the Muslim world rejoices.

They will burn our flag have mock hangings of individuals in the US and elsewhere and gleefully celebrate over any harm the US undergoes.

On the other hand. Muslims are free to practice their religion in our country. The religion of Islam is protected by law as is all religions.

In Saudi Arabia it is punishable by death to practice any other religion but Islam.

My friend Abdul was born of Muslim parents in Pakistan and fled the country when he converted to Christianity. He now lives and worships the God of the bible through Jesus Christ. I wish every Christian could listen to him and his wife about the barbaric and cruel actions of the Muslims towards anyone (including their own) who even slightly deviate from the teachings of the Koran.

Islam is an enemy of Jesus Christ and is a religion founded by a demented false prophet.

And of course the father of the demented false prophet is the devil, who as Jesus says, was a murderer from the beginning. Mohammed's fruits show who his father is. Even mafia bosses give gifts to those who do what they want. Mohammed didn't know how to love his enemies. And neither does any murderer.

Agarash said:

Thank you brother for offending me.

You want to attack Islam and our prophet without listening to defense, no wonder as Muslims even self-defense is forbidden for us even talking,!!!!

Just a reminder of the forum rules:

Thanks... bibleberean

Rule 2 - No Flaming:

You will not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. This will include misquoting another member out of context. You may discuss another member's beliefs but there will be no personal attacks on the member himself or herself.

You want to attack Islam and our prophet without listening to defense, no wonder as Muslims even self-defense is forbidden for us even talking,!!!!

why dont you go and do some research into that biography, and then well talk again... i simply cannot understand how you can so firmly believe the teachings of muhammed when he did all the things he did.

agarash maybe you have missed my questions:

'Prophet Muhammad said to his enemies leaders after he opened Makka : "Go you are free "

Without killing them as what they did with his family and his brothers. '

agarash, your comments please. i can post you dozens of hadith in where muhammed forgave his enemies. why do you never mention these? lets be balanced.

yes indeed!!!! let us be balanced!! ooohhh that is all i ask for!!! so why dont you answer the question i asked in the first post in this topic... which I created.

im not missing your point, i dont care if muhammed forgave 1000000000000000 people, that is not the discussion. i would like to know what you think about this biography i mentioned. and not you or muhsen seemed to know anything about it. dont you think this is odd??

if there was such a highly regarded biography and also so old and well preserved biography about jesus... i would not sit still for one second until i have read it.

does this not bother you, that there are truths about muhammed that you do not know about? it looks like you dont care, and only WANT to see the good he did. and not the bad.. so please.... lets be balanced! and please, dont reply and say "its anti muslim" resources. it is not, go do some homework. there is the evidence..black on white... so what are you going to do? what?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back