Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can somebody sell his soul to the devil?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This brother explains that it is impossible... I kinda agree with him but I'm not really sure.... You can give your heart to God or the devil right? Is there somebody who can explain this using the Bible?

I am one that most certainly does believe one can sell their soul to the devil. Yes, I'm aware of those that were into devil worship and later accepted Jesus as their savior but that's not to mean a person can reach the point of accepting Satan as their god in their heart, their inner most being, not just words followed by some actions. A teaching on this is....

You can sell your soul to the devil, but Jesus can buy it back if you have godly sorrow for your sins. If you die in your sins, however, Jesus will be out of reach for you. Hell is a horrible place. Don't wait too late. Jesus loves you and desires for you to be in His Kingdom.

Hey All, The premise of the question is not possible. Satan does not need to buy non-believers souls as he already has them. Satan cannot buy a believer's soul because it is God's: plus it is protected by the Holy Spirit. Who, then, is left? Think about it. May God bless,
Taz

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back