Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Can subliminal messages be passed through our electronic toys?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Mychael

My father was an electrician. I never was formally trained however I dabbled. Any speaker can be reversed to being a microphone. Anything you look at electrically (A tv, computer monitor smart phone) can watch you back. A program for computers can write subliminal messages to anyone watching tv all the way to your cellphone. Through constant involvement with these devises your sub conscience could be trained in a different language to bring to reality a Manchurian Candidate scenario when fully triggered that the individual wouldn't be aware that they were programed or used in this way. What do you think?

No,might want to read what hypnosis is and how it works .I know a few who can't be hypnotized at all.one now a counselor for addiction . you,must be willimg to be controlled . sure some could be but not all would .

Btw a tv ,using old school cathode isn't workable as a camera .

No,might want to read what hypnosis is and how it works .I know a few who can't be hypnotized at all.one now a counselor for addiction . you,must be willimg to be controlled . sure some could be but not all would .

Btw a tv ,using old school cathode isn't workable as a camera .
I would say it depend on a few things , well grounded people are not as subject to manipulation but the number is dwindling. They have known since the fifties that a tv could watch you....it just was through rabbit ears. Since they connected you to a wire, it is a different story. Hypnotism is a phenomena that is hard for most to understand.
Your watching Tv lets say, channel 3. Your conscience of what was shown on channel 3, but your subconscience recieved everything else of info that was being passed through that cable at the same time.....your just not conscience of this. They use to show a frame or two of hot buttered popcorn in a theater movie and more people bought popcorn. I've understand there has been tests where a person hypnotized was told that they would not see a certain object, after coming out of hypnotism i think they read a clocks time that they could not see through the soild object they told they would not see anymore.

I would say it depend on a few things , well grounded people are not as subject to manipulation but the number is dwindling. They have known since the fifties that a tv could watch you....it just was through rabbit ears. Since they connected you to a wire, it is a different story. Hypnotism is a phenomena that is hard for most to understand.
Your watching Tv lets say, channel 3. Your conscience of what was shown on channel 3, but your subconscience recieved everything else of info that was being passed through that cable at the same time.....your just not conscience of this. They use to show a frame or two of hot buttered popcorn in a theater movie and more people bought popcorn. I've understand there has been tests where a person hypnotized was told that they would not see a certain object, after coming out of hypnotism i think they read a clocks time that they could not see through the soild object they told they would not see anymore.
I'm not ignorant on,how an electron gun works ,it not a camera ,a film camera which old tv shoes used ,used film not an electron gun.granted other machinery played the film,,it was a tape player but not a crt.

If what you said was true ,we could program people for God .besides the idea of the subconscious is really not much of an idea in psychology .

Freudian type pretty much thrown out .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back