Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can you guess this movie?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Great movie!! One of my favorite's too.

The first quote is by Brian (William Baldwin).

I love Steven's (Kurt Russell) response to a similar line said earlier by the Alderman, "If anybodies lights are about to go out, believe me their yours!"

The second quote is by 'Shadow' (DeNiro).

Backdraft

Backdraft Rocks!!

Anyway, the table is yours. Lights, Camera, Action!!

"Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention."

Se7en!! Disturbing but well done movie.

Okay, here's mine:

"You know I was this close to buying this place. But then I found out that Hapalong Cassidy killed himself here."
"What?"
"Hopalong Cassidy. Bow and arrow. Very strange."

Clue #2:
"One a them manure spitters jack-knifed on the Santa Ana - God awful mess. You should see my shoes..."

Clue #3
"What kind of a name is Poone, anyway?"
"Comanche Indian."

Clue #4:
"Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo."

Clue #5:
The title character's real first name is Irwin. And he really likes the Lakers.

If nobody gets it tonight, I'll give up and declare myself a loser for seeing this movie so many times that I memorized a majority of the lines. And I'll pick another movie. :biggrin

"Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo."

Hmmm,,,could it be Chevy Chase's "Fletch"?

This movie was ok, but not one of my favorites with Chase.

These quotes are from an older slapstick comedy that has me rolling on the floor everytime I watch it.

If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right. I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, to, cause I'm crazy.

I'm thinkin' of something orange. Something orange. Give up? It's an orange.

Don't worry, Bob. It's just like working in a fish-market. Except you don't have to clean and gut fish all day.

Good Luck!

EASY!

UHF!

Staring someone who went to the same college as myself. What a crazy fool.

Okie Dokie....I'll try and stay in the spirit of the last few posts...

"You know what those things can do? Suck the paint off your house and give your family a permanent orange afro."

Okay...here's two..

Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....
Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....Doctor....and....Doctor!

Won't you gentlemen have a Pepsi?

Spies Like Us!!!

"Doctor....." was an obvious clue. The others were nice and vague!

I guess its my turn...

"No matter where you go, there you are."

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. "

WiLdAtHeArT said:
Spies Like Us!!!

I guess its my turn...

Well, I'm willing to take a stab at it, this is based off the first quote, The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension.

WiLdAtHeArT said:
Spies Like Us!!!

I guess its my turn...

Nice one WiLd.

I love that movie. After I put the quote up I had to watch it again this weekend.

I KNOW I know that second quote you showed....I'll think of it soon!

Thank you, thank you.
Lets see, I promised no more obscure sci-fi. Which cuts down my knowledge of movies drastically.

Steve Buscemi
Danny Trejo
John Cusack

He's a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back