Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can you still consider yourself a Christian if you buy Chinese made goods?.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I feel kind of dirty and icky when I buy something made in China.Ive contributed to slave labor,human organ harvesting,who knows what else?.Watch "Factory City",and "American Factory",they are both documentaries about China.Have I corrupted myself in the eyes of Jesus?.
Hi Christian Saboteur

I'm rather befuddled, that anyone with the Holy Spirit within them would question whether 'where' something was made on the earth that they might use in their life would determine whether they are a born again believer. My answer would be probably not, if that's what you think is important to God. Sounds to me like your love is more for the nation that God has set you in than God himself. Just my personal take on such a question. So long as the product itself is not something you will be using for some kind of wickedness, I don't believe that the Scriptures give any indication that such a concern is one of God.

On, and BTW, I don't think that most products made in China that are exported use slave labor or child labor or that China itself, really has much to do with human organ harvesting. You've been reading the conspiracy pages again, haven't you?

God bless,
Ted

I feel kind of dirty and icky when I buy something made in China.Ive contributed to slave labor,human organ harvesting,who knows what else?.Watch "Factory City",and "American Factory",they are both documentaries about China.Have I corrupted myself in the eyes of Jesus?.
Hey All,
Why do you believe that where you buy something is a spiritual matter?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Feeling "dirty and icky" is not, repeat NOT, the conviction of the Holy Spirit. It is either a work of the flesh or the condemnation from the devil. There is nothing in scripture to say that you cannot do business with sinners.

I personally would never own a VW, Mercedes or Porsche due to the fact that Hitler (who slaughtered my relatives) had a Mercedes as his favorite car, and was a close personal friend with Ferdinand Porsche. Together they designed the VW bug.

But if I did own one of those cars, or an Audi built by slave labor from Jewish concentration/death camps, does it mean I lose my salvation? NO. It is a matter of conscience. And if God told me to buy a VW, I would do so. I hope HE never does. So in the case of goods from China (and that is almost everything these days) If you feel to not participate in business with them, fine. Don't do it. But remember it is a matter of choice, not one of faith or condemnation.

Feeling "dirty and icky" is not, repeat NOT, the conviction of the Holy Spirit. It is either a work of the flesh or the condemnation from the devil. There is nothing in scripture to say that you cannot do business with sinners.

I personally would never own a VW, Mercedes or Porsche due to the fact that Hitler (who slaughtered my relatives) had a Mercedes as his favorite car, and was a close personal friend with Ferdinand Porsche. Together they designed the VW bug.

But if I did own one of those cars, or an Audi built by slave labor from Jewish concentration/death camps, does it mean I lose my salvation? NO. It is a matter of conscience. And if God told me to buy a VW, I would do so. I hope HE never does. So in the case of goods from China (and that is almost everything these days) If you feel to not participate in business with them, fine. Don't do it. But remember it is a matter of choice, not one of faith or condemnation.
Ok what about physically owning land that was taken by a genocide .

That would be Florida .
These Seminoles didn't exactly win they just had no abled fighters to defeat the army and went into hiding and the army has enough and ket them be?

They arent natives to Florida but are actually from Alabama and Georgia .

The Noles wouldn't help whiteman with getting lost in the giades up to the 1930s. There is also the sad history of local accounts of blacks forced off land for development. The airport with the navy doing that .

Btw Henry ford up to the war supported Hitler .
Bosch a Germany company that makes oem parts of often making parts for American and Japanese cars as stock.jap cars
Nissan made tanks ,Toyota gies back to WW2 and Mitsubishi made the zero .Honda I can't recall if they are that old

Mazda I dont think was around then . Dodge cars are hybruds (sprinter van is a Mercedes van ) and Chrysler was once owned by Mercedes and retains that influence of over engineering

No race not even America is free from atrocities.my wife is Seminole and jaci is Cherokee.

Korean at first used Honda to make their Kia and Hyundai Is owned by Kia . Both too young for the WW2 stuff .

Just stating facts.

I could go into who the me is in part a problem from the oil companies steering nations to favor those wells . The west was doing it and the Arabs decided to form opec to keep it for themselves and get rich on the expense of others .

If I ever win the Powerball,the 'Mercedes/Maybach 680' is my dream car,its a year wait after ordering.Black with red interior,plus the rear seat upgrade,and wine cabinet.Yes,Hitler had a 770K Mercedes Grosser(Super Mercedes),it currently is in a Canadian War Museam.Read the "Devils Mercedes" by Robert Klara,it tells the story of the Hitler/Nazi Grossers.

Large companies source materials and or labor from China because it is cheaper, boosting their profits. It's impossible to avoid. You could buy a UK product, open it up, and the batteries are Chinese, or the hinges or something. It's a huge issue
The Conga(More gruesome slave history) is another area where materials are mined.What's that stuff called that's used in our phones?,the Congo.

I hope you have never used Bayer Aspirin,Bayer is a spin-off of I.G Farben,I.G Farben made Cyclon-B,Cyclone B was used to gas people during the holocaust.

This is one of those issues…like abolishing slavery and improving prison conditions and places to pity mentally distressed people…
That will require lots of Christian’s working with unbelievers to change policies…

China recently edited the bible...

There are also secret Christians in China that get the real bible smuggled in

Very sad stuff
Recently I recieved a bible from someone as a gift,it is made in China.I have wondered if it has been edited.I guess I'm going to have to read the bible again,I will compare the Chinese version to my old Study Bible.I knew where the new bible was made without looking,because of the sound the pages and binding made when I opened it.It will probably fall apart in a year,I hope there isn't Covid sprinkled through out it.

If I ever win the Powerball,the 'Mercedes/Maybach 680' is my dream car,its a year wait after ordering.Black with red interior,plus the rear seat upgrade,and wine cabinet.Yes,Hitler had a 770K Mercedes Grosser(Super Mercedes),it currently is in a Canadian War Museam.Read the "Devils Mercedes" by Robert Klara,it tells the story of the Hitler/Nazi Grossers.
I would also choose the simulated wire wheels for my 680.

I hope you have never used Bayer Aspirin,Bayer is a spin-off of I.G Farben,I.G Farben made Cyclon-B,Cyclone B was used to gas people during the holocaust.
I did until Bayer Germany re-bought Bayer in the US. That was when I found out about Bayer Germany producing the chemicals that killed my relatives.

China recently edited the bible...
There are also secret Christians in China that get the real bible smuggled in
Very sad stuff
I moved from Michigan in '98; but the last congregation I was at in Michigan had a woman who had retired after 20 years of moving bibles into China. She had an amazing track record and got more bibles thru Hong Kong into the mainland of anyone else in the entire organization she was part of. Sometimes 20 or more per day.

(aside) According to Richard Wurmbrand (of blessed memory) the Mandarin language version being smuggled in was translated by a Messianic Jew.

Back