Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Cannabis in the Bible

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
biblecatholic said:
Alabaster said:
All drugs have their downside. when my mother was dying of cancer and in dire pain, cannabis would not have been an option!
It is for some
Alabaster said:
First of all as a Christian, she doesn't SMOKE.
what other sins disqualify someone from being a Christian? Explain to me how smoking is "worse"than taking oxycotin?

Alabaster said:
Secondly, the drugs she did take for pain were administered in small doses--enough to kill the pain. Oxycontin was the drug. It eased her pain effectively.
I still think a natural substance that God created has to have a purpose. I believe the purpose is pain relief as other medicines. It is much safer than opiate derivatives.

Hi Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ,

There is some discusion about prayer and medications. My best answer is, stay in scripture and keep from personal opinions. Luke was a doctore, Jesus is our Great Physician, both are ordained of God.

Oxi scares me, for sure, oops I am an oxi dental, for sure not an oxident. Prayer and meditation works for most. Prayer and medications for the affirm, if they are weak, let them eat herbs. We are looking at a strong meat problem with the weeds thing.

You know as a Christian they will stone you any way you go with an opinion on this subject. I sure think that the home is where appropriate ethics on the matter, comes home. In anycase, there is an ajustment to the law coming. Obama inhaled he said with a variable humorious connitation, and the majority of the country agreed with his perspective on the thing, apparently. What that comes out to in a libral democrocy is yet to be seem.

There has got to be a good sence way to make the same case for people who want or should have access to Cannabis as we do for those who livate with Alcahol . Then tripple our efforts to educate and illiminate the unfettered use and graph of crime around the hard addictive drugs. It would be a shame that a person would start to smoke anything, perhaps woarse is the addiction of Tobacco. I have been told by a surviving ex heroin addict, that niccotine was a harder kick off than the horse. Both kill, sin is sin.

Jesus had a fine quote about all sins and our journey here below, and well, not everyone gets to live well without prayer and medications. Yet, for sure we all have prayer and meditations for the best good for others.
Opps that's an opinion, but considerations of others is quite middle to me.

Christian and law maker alike need to get this ethic down better than what we have. I just look at it as one more step trying to understand what is ment by Life is Sacred and it simply takes us all, ethics. It just seems unhole that if it is true in one area that it must be practiced, then it is wrong for it not be true in other ethical pathways. Viva liberty on parade....Who are we anyway.
The eyes of the world are glued on what we do. I pray the power and might He gives America, will ever serve His general purposes in grand favor.

Israel....., pray for the peace of Jerusalum. Maybe more that all Isreal will be at peace.

Back