Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Catastrophic slaughter

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
[size="+3"]Next on La Liga[/size]
th_futbol_lpf.v1312875201.jpg

FCB :bicker Osasuna

FC_Barcelona.v1317045320.png
[SIZE="+2"]FCB[/SIZE] [SIZE="+4"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="+2"]Osasuna[/SIZE]
Osasuna.v1317633934.png

[SIZE="+3"]Date : Saturday, 02-11-2012
Time: 20:00
Competition : League
Stadium : Reyno De Navarra
City : Pamplona
Capacity : 19.800
Television : C+ Liga - Golt
Referee : Paradas Romero[/SIZE]

567753.jpg

lol
Just for good;)

AF is a fun sport to watch. We don't see much "soccer" over here in the USA, but I never get that excited when I do see soccer. As a matter of fact, last Sunday I turned the TV to channel 11 to see a political roundtable, and they had a soccer game on instead. I was irritated. Maybe it would be better if they let them throw the ball.

I was irritated. Maybe it would be better if they let them throw the ball.

:rolling

This was one of the funniest things I've seen on this board in a while! :lol

I don't know if it was meant to be, but it had me laughing out loud. Sorry, Classik, but it's true... and funny!

AF is a fun sport to watch. We don't see much "soccer" over here in the USA, but I never get that excited when I do see soccer. As a matter of fact, last Sunday I turned the TV to channel 11 to see a political roundtable, and they had a soccer game on instead. I was irritated. Maybe it would be better if they let them throw the ball.

:bigfrown
American soccer too!!!

Try La Liga, (Spanish League) and see the beauty of soccer.

Wise people follow Spain but wiser people end up in FCB.

Just Super Sports 7 and you see the diamond of soccer.

I don't know if it was meant to be, but it had me laughing out loud. Sorry, Classik, but it's true... and funny!

:sad
You were already amused before you read that. And one of the forumers must have provoked Elijah before he read my post. So, you both were under .........before you read the posts.

Each time I mistakenly see AF I wash my eyes and hands and go for confession and sanctification, I read psalms 51

:chin

Don't be sad, Classik. Be happy. Be victorious! And be quiet about soccer. I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Who cares what ignorant Americans think about soccer. It's oviously a great sport. We just don't get it. :shrug

Don't be sad, Classik. Be happy. Be victorious! And be quiet about soccer. I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Who cares what ignorant Americans think about soccer. It's oviously a great sport. We just don't get it. :shrug

#66 and see diamond soccer

[size="+3"]Line-up confirmed[/size]

FCB :bicker Osasuna

FCB Starters

Víctor Valdés (1)
Dani Alves (2)
Puyol (5)
Piqué (3)
Abidal (22)
Sergi Roberto (30)
Mascherano (14)
Thiago (11)
Alexis (9)
Messi (10)
Pedro (17)

FCB Reserves
Fábregas (4)
Xavi (6)
Iniesta (8)
Pinto (13)
Cuenca (23)
Jonathan dos Santos (28)
Tello (37)

Osasuna Starters
Andrés Fernández (25)
Marc Bertrán (2)
Sergio (23)
Miguel Flaño (4)
Raitala (20)
Puñal (10)
Nekounam (6)
Raúl García (14)
Ãlvaro Cejudo (16)
Nino (17)
Lekic (9)

Osasuna Reserves

Lolo (5)
Calleja (11)
Riesgo (13)
Ibrahima (19)
Lamah (21)
Timor (22)
Damiá (24)

End of Game
FCB:) 2:3 :biggrinOsasuna

D. Lekic 5'
D. Lekic 22'
A. Sanches 51'
R. Garcia 56'
C. Tello 73'

Last edited by a moderator:

I've never been more serious.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back