Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Celebrity crushs based on movie charater

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

sherri2

Hi there,
We just had a thread on crushes and I thought as a sort of spin off that, who has had a crush on or liked the character a particular actor has played?

So it's not the person, it's their role.

And why.

PS. It doesn't have to be a 'crush' per say either. It can just be something you really liked about them. So qualities and traits.

Hi there,
We just had a thread on crushes and I thought as a sort of spin off that, who has had a crush on or liked the character a particular actor has played?

So it's not the person, it's their role.

And why.

PS. It doesn't have to be a 'crush' per say either. It can just be something you really liked about them. So qualities and traits.

when i was lonely that was all to easy.

but they were:

jadzia dax of ds9(terry ferrell)
saved by the bell's gf of zach played by the actress tiffany amber thiesien.
i have more just cant think of them at the moment, lol caffeine levels are too low, tis 7 am here in florida.

I liked gilbert blythe from anne of green gables when I was a teenager :biggrin :)

such a lovely guy.

but I also like brad pitts character in spy game

spy-game-20090526030513180-000.jpg

the whole grit, brains and being willing to die for whats right (and the adventure part)
(although the 'right' part was relative to hollywood in this one). Also common sense.

And the guy in 'confessions of a shopaholic'.

Smart, kind and willing to lose everything in the process of standing up to the system.

Mix em together and :adore

Crushworthy indeed!!!! And, Jack Sparrow is...well...who can resist!

But, not to diss your crush on the new Spock, I can't quite see it. Oh, he's beautiful, to be sure, but there just isn't enough on his face to depict character. I guess I'm showing my age here a bit, but I need some lines or some sign of age, even a mole or something. Spock looks like a plastic doll, a gorgeous one to be sure, but just not real! The ears are cute though, I'm always a bit partial to elven ears!

Which brings me to another crush-worthy character:
View attachment 1573

:lolSherri, probably another sign of old age on my part, but I find Redford even more crush-worthy than Pitt (though Pitt is no slouch).

Especially in The Sting, not to mention Bruce Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Redford and Newman were a great treat together, two for the price of one!!!;)

:lolSherri, probably another sign of old age on my part, but I find Redford even more crush-worthy than Pitt (though Pitt is no slouch).

Especially in The Sting, not to mention Bruce Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Redford and Newman were a great treat together, two for the price of one!!!;)

:clap2:clap2:clap2

That is one of my top favourite movies. I loved him in that too!

And legolas..:angel:heart

But, not to diss your crush on the new Spock, I can't quite see it. Oh, he's beautiful, to be sure, but there just isn't enough on his face to depict character. I guess I'm showing my age here a bit, but I need some lines or some sign of age, even a mole or something. Spock looks like a plastic doll, a gorgeous one to be sure, but just not real! The ears are cute though, I'm always a bit partial to elven ears!

That's what I love about him. His flat affect is so mysterious. And even though that picture is way too plastic or fake looking, he does show character and expression in the film. I can't wait for the next film. :biggrin

lol, elvin ears on a vulcan. man my trekker friends would love that one.

dora, what movie is that from is that sting or bowie?

It's Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth! Most certainly crushalicious!:muchlove

Sting, although I do like his music, just never moved my crush-o-meter.:shrug

It's Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth! Most certainly crushalicious!:muchlove

Sting, although I do like his music, just never moved my crush-o-meter.:shrug

bowie, that is one of the most odd singers of all time. though i did like his role in the orginal dune as one of the harroken sons that moau'dib slays by hand.

The last one is not a movie character but a TV character from LOST. Still, very crushworthy.

Keri, were you a Lostie??? I had a kind of obsession with that show. And I'll say that Kate from LOST went in reverse for me as a result of her character. When the show first started, I thought she was beautiful. But by the time it ended, I found her so annoying, I couldn't stand her.
:bigfrown

Keri, were you a Lostie??? I had a kind of obsession with that show. And I'll say that Kate from LOST went in reverse for me as a result of her character. When the show first started, I thought she was beautiful. But by the time it ended, I found her so annoying, I couldn't stand her. :bigfrown

Yes I was. Such an amazing show. I want a Dharma (VW) van so badly.

Woo woo, thanks dora :) :biggrin

Mandy Moore seems to be popular with a lot of guys.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back