Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Champions League Groups 2 - Season 2012/2013

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Squads that Qualified for the UEFA Champions Semi-Finals

Barcelona;)
Bayern Munich:biglol
Borussia Dortmund:lol
Real Madrid:)

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final Draws

Bayern Munchen vs FC Barcelona (23rd April and 1st May). 19:45
Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid (24th May and 30 May) 19:45

640x360_bayern_barcelona.v1365763044.jpg

Bayern Munchen and Bayern Munchen

Satellite

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad end to Spanish Stars...as all Spanish clubs have been eliminated by the Germans.

The final at Wembley is between Bayern Munchen and Borrusia Dortmund

Sad end to Spanish Stars...as all Spanish clubs have been eliminated by the Germans.
And to think Germany would turn on those formerly aligned with them; oh the humanity. I suspect it attributed to the vainness of the game; we are talking of a small bag of air aren't we? :shrug

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_in_World_War_II

Although the Spanish State remained neutral throughout World War II, it was ideologically aligned with Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy.

Such doesn't last long. My Spain shall come back to possess what belongs to it. Our name is victory. Tenim un nom el sap tothom, Baaarça.:biggrin

Go Dortmund!

YES!!
er, I mean...
Sorry to hear that Classik. :sad

And to think Germany would turn on those formerly aligned with them; oh the humanity. I suspect it attributed to the vainness of the game; we are talking of a small bag of air aren't we? :shrug

Although the Spanish State remained neutral throughout World War II, it was ideologically aligned with Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy.

The soccer teams playing in the champion's league aren't representing a country.

I wonder how much time will have to pass until the name of my country can be mentioned somewhere without making everyone think about Nazis. :sad

Those are local teams playing in tournament against local teams from all across Europe.
It's just a bit weird this year because both semi finals happened to be a Spainish team against a German team. Now the final will be Germany against Germany? :lol Luke 11:17

YES!!
er, I mean...
Sorry to hear that Classik. :sad

The soccer teams playing in the champion's league aren't representing a country.

I wonder how much time will have to pass until the name of my country can be mentioned somewhere without making everyone think about Nazis. :sad

Thanks for your concern.:wave:)

Those are local teams playing in tournament against local teams from all across Europe.
It's just a bit weird this year because both semi finals happened to be a Spainish team against a German team. Now the final will be Germany against Germany? :lol Luke 11:17

Go Borrusia Dortmund!!!

Champions League Final.
166401594.jpg

109364917-1867655.jpg

Borrusia Dortmund :bicker Bayern Munchen

ChampionsLeagueTrophy.ashx

Date May 25th, 2013
Time: 7:45 UK Time
Television: ITV1 and Sky Sports 1, including both HD alternatives of the channels - and on the Sky Sports 3D channel.
Venue: Wembley Stadium
Referee: Nicola Rizzoli
euro_2012_referee_Nicola_Rizzoli.jpg

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back