Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Changing Phases Of The Economic Crash

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Hidden In Him

Staff member
In 2007, John Paul Jackson prophesied that the economies of the world would crash, but it will not be characterized by a single economic phenomenon but by several. As he stated in The Coming Perfect Storm, prophesying specifically to America:

A bubble of hope is going to come to this nation (fulfilled from 2016 - 2020), but it will be short-lived. And in that span, there's going to be just enough time for godly people to make the necessary adjustments. However, it will not be a time to take on additional debt. Commercial paper and credit card debt is another domino that will fall... as joblessness increases and buildings lay empty. I saw malls that were more than half empty, and stores that were closed... We had a financial planner ask the other day, 'Will it be stagflation, or deflation, or inflation, or hyper-inflation?' And I had to look at him and tell him, 'It's going to be all of these. They are all waves on a quickly-changing economic sea, and what has worked in the past will only work for a brief period of time in this changing economic era.' (The Coming Perfect Storm, 19:27 - 20:44)

This indeed appears to be the case now, for it's well on its way. The following video lays out why the current inflationary cycle we're in is going to eventually give way to a deflationary crash. Inflation will come down, but only when people can no longer buy goods at such high prices, and once consumer spending is no longer able to keep the markets moving, the only option will be for companies to lower their prices, even though they will take big hits in doing so. Once this happens, the only way most of them will be able to compensate is by laying off workers to stay viable, and this in turn will lead to even less consumer spending, which will further speed the deflationary crash.

The end result will then likely be stagflation, though it is still to early to tell when that fully sets in, and possibly not until all excess money has been drained out of the system. I should add that it is not all bad news, however. As the following video points out, those who can manage to stay out of debt and save some money will be in a position to buy goods at much cheaper prices in the coming years.

Hi HIH,

While I agree that this perfect storm is coming I do not agree with some other things JPJ said regarding the church. Those thoughts would probably be better on their own thread.

It is planned for the dollar to crash and then the IMF (International Monetary Forum) will be the LOL, (Lender of Last Resort). The IMF has a `basket` of all the major currencies and so it will be the `safe` place for the Central Banks (businesses) to deal with. Thus all countries through their Central Bank Digital Currencies (& loans) will come under the IMF, an unelected body.

regards, Marilyn.

It is planned for the dollar to crash and then the IMF (International Monetary Forum) will be the LOL, (Lender of Last Resort). The IMF has a `basket` of all the major currencies and so it will be the `safe` place for the Central Banks (businesses) to deal with. Thus all countries through their Central Bank Digital Currencies (& loans) will come under the IMF, an unelected body.

Very possibly so, yes. He prophesied elsewhere that there is eventually going to be a new currency created for the three major North American countries after the dollar collapses in relative value.
While I agree that this perfect storm is coming I do not agree with some other things JPJ said regarding the church. Those thoughts would probably be better on their own thread.

This sounds interesting. Maybe I can create another thread for it, but what specifically are you referring to?

Very possibly so, yes. He prophesied elsewhere that there is eventually going to be a new currency created for the three major North American countries after the dollar collapses in relative value.

This sounds interesting. Maybe I can create another thread for it, but what specifically are you referring to?
Hi HIM,

Yes I have heard of that combination. It was to be the Amero. However it is too late in the game for that to happen. Now when Europe wanted a single currency they had a basket of their main currencies, (Lira, Mark, Franc) and a country bought a token which could be exchanged for one of the main currencies. Eventually the token became the Euro.

This is what is happening now. Countries can get a token from the IMF, called SDR`s. (Special Drawing Rights) and hold them till they want to exchange them for one of the main currencies of the world in the IMF`s basket. Eventually when most countries are beholden to the IMF then the token becomes the new world currency - Bancor. (name the IMF suggests)

The IMF have been working their way towards this for decades. It is all written in their publications with diagrams to show the time line. We are nearly there as the IMF has expanded its allocation of SDR`s to many countries now.

As to the other topic I will write when I get home as I am at a friend`s overnight.

regards, Marilyn.

In 2007, John Paul Jackson prophesied that the economies of the world would crash, but it will not be characterized by a single economic phenomenon but by several. As he stated in The Coming Perfect Storm, prophesying specifically to America:

A bubble of hope is going to come to this nation (fulfilled from 2016 - 2020), but it will be short-lived. And in that span, there's going to be just enough time for godly people to make the necessary adjustments. However, it will not be a time to take on additional debt. Commercial paper and credit card debt is another domino that will fall... as joblessness increases and buildings lay empty. I saw malls that were more than half empty, and stores that were closed... We had a financial planner ask the other day, 'Will it be stagflation, or deflation, or inflation, or hyper-inflation?' And I had to look at him and tell him, 'It's going to be all of these. They are all waves on a quickly-changing economic sea, and what has worked in the past will only work for a brief period of time in this changing economic era.' (The Coming Perfect Storm, 19:27 - 20:44)
Who first prophesied the economic collapse of the world in the end of the times was James, it's around 2.000 years ago. https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/what-was-the-biblical-significance-of-the-construction-and-fall-of-the-two-towers-of-the-world-trade-center.2461/ (I highlight the only reply of the post in purebible)

What matters is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? The testimony of GOD is greater-1John 5:v.9.

Hi HIM,

I am referring to how the speaker, JPJ, thinks the USA was a Christian nation. Also his comments on what the church should be doing in these days.

Do you want me to enlarge here or we start a new thread?

regards, Marilyn.

I am referring to how the speaker, JPJ, thinks the USA was a Christian nation. Also his comments on what the church should be doing in these days.

Do you want me to enlarge here or we start a new thread?

It's no problem here. :) This is a quiet community, so changing the subject doesn't really pose much of a problem.

You don't think it was a Christian nation? I used to question it myself, but I think it truly was up until like the 70s and stuff. That's why there was still so much Christian overtone in a lot of the television programing back then, but you would never see that today.

It's no problem here. :) This is a quiet community, so changing the subject doesn't really pose much of a problem.

You don't think it was a Christian nation? I used to question it myself, but I think it truly was up until like the 70s and stuff. That's why there was still so much Christian overtone in a lot of the television programing back then, but you would never see that today.
Fine. As the first video talked of these things then I`ll go right ahead, thank you.

JPJ said that America was a Christian nation. Now there is no such thing a a Christian nation. Christians are people who have given their life to Christ. A nation can have Godly values, but that does not change people`s hearts to be Christian.

America, as all Gentile nations are under the sway of the evil one and are operating as man`s world system - Politically, economically and religiously. Let`s look at America under those headings -

1. Political - has a mighty military to protect and also go to war. (Christians do not go to war, they are martyred.)
2. Economic - based on usury, (debit, thus booms and busts) which is against God`s law.
3. Religion - has a form of godliness but denies the power thereof.

JPJ believes that the USA was a Christian nation and God had a special purpose for it, but because evil is prevailing God is going to chastise His people with this coming storm. He believes it is up to the Christians to stop this evil and bring America back to being a `Christian nation.`

1. I addressed that the USA or any nation is not Christian. (above)
2. God does not have chastise His people because the world system is evil.
3. Christians are to obey the Head as He brings His body to maturity in Himself.
4. The Father is bringing the 4 Federations, (horsemen) to His Son`s feet for judgment. God is not fixing this world`s system.

JPJ said that America was a Christian nation. Now there is no such thing a a Christian nation. Christians are people who have given their life to Christ. A nation can have Godly values, but that does not change people`s hearts to be Christian.

America, as all Gentile nations are under the sway of the evil one and are operating as man`s world system - Politically, economically and religiously. Let`s look at America under those headings -

1. Political - has a mighty military to protect and also go to war. (Christians do not go to war, they are martyred.)
2. Economic - based on usury, (debit, thus booms and busts) which is against God`s law.
3. Religion - has a form of godliness but denies the power thereof.

Well again, I acknowledge that the situation is different now, but 95% of the citizenry of the United States was Christian back in the 1950s, and I'd say that's awfully close to being quite literally a Christian nation, so long as you understand that the term "Christian nation" is implied to mean a nation that's predominately Christian.
4. The Father is bringing the 4 Federations, (horsemen) to His Son`s feet for judgment. God is not fixing this world`s system.

I'm not sure there's been any contention that He was going to. Maybe you could provide an exact quote? I'm not sure what you're tying this to.

Well again, I acknowledge that the situation is different now, but 95% of the citizenry of the United States was Christian back in the 1950s, and I'd say that's awfully close to being quite literally a Christian nation, so long as you understand that the term "Christian nation" is implied to mean a nation that's predominately Christian.

I'm not sure there's been any contention that He was going to. Maybe you could provide an exact quote? I'm not sure what you're tying this to.
Yes I understand about people saying `a Christian nation.` However we need to be correct in what we say as that phrase then leads to, `well then Christians are responsible for the way of the world system.`

I am saying that the Father is bringing the nations to His Son`s feet for judgment. JPJ is saying that Christians are to change the world when God says He is judging it.

` The LORD, (Father) said to my Lord, (Son). "Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool.` (Ps. 110: 1) In Ps. 2 we read of the nations being the enemies.

The 4 Federations, great powers of our time are revealed in Dan. 7 as to their arising. Later in Rev. 6 John was shown these same great powers being brought to the Lord`s feet for judgment. They are revealed in the Father`s judgment scroll as who the Son will execute judgments upon.

If you want the details of these Federations from scripture I can give them.

Yes I understand about people saying `a Christian nation.` However we need to be correct in what we say as that phrase then leads to, `well then Christians are responsible for the way of the world system.`

No, I understand. The Muslims do this. They associate what Hollywood and the United States government do as being what "Christians" do and believe in based on the same flawed assumptions.
JPJ is saying that Christians are to change the world when God says He is judging it.

Again, I would need to see an exact quote on this. Do you have the point in the video where I can watch what you are basing it on? There are a number of Christians who mistakenly subscribe to Dominion or Kingdom Now theology, so I get what you are saying. I just don't know that John Paul Jones was one of them.

If you want the details of these Federations from scripture I can give them.

This sounds very foreign to my eschatology so a discussion of it would likely be somewhat involved.

Maybe this is one that should require its own thread. If you want to, just tag me for it and I will try to give it a once over.

No, I understand. The Muslims do this. They associate what Hollywood and the United States government do as being what "Christians" do and believe in based on the same flawed assumptions.

Again, I would need to see an exact quote on this. Do you have the point in the video where I can watch what you are basing it on? There are a number of Christians who mistakenly subscribe to Dominion or Kingdom Now theology, so I get what you are saying. I just don't know that John Paul Jones was one of them.
JPJ, said " People (Christians) need to speak up, or the Church will not play it redemptive part in bringing this nation (USA) to the world. Thus God is chastising His children."

Near the beginning of the video. I`ll go and check.

At 3.16 JPJ says `What the plan of the evil one is if we don`t do something to stop it.` Saying that God`s purpose is for the Body of Christ, believers to stop the evil in the world. As you rightly said that is dominionism.

The error that JPJ has made is thinking that the purpose of the Body of Christ is like Israel`s. Israel was ( & will one day) to teach the other nations of God`s ways. The Body of Christ is NOT a nation of this earth, but a royal heavenly nation. The believers are to disciple others and bring them to Christ. They are NOT to fight earthly battles, but be a voice of righteousness, help the poor and needy, and if they have to, to die for their faith.

Last edited:
JPJ, said " People (Christians) need to speak up, or the Church will not play it redemptive part in bringing this nation (USA) to the world. Thus God is chastising His children."

Near the beginning of the video. I`ll go and check.

At 3.16 JPJ says `What the plan of the evil one is if we don`t do something to stop it.` Saying that God`s purpose is for the Body of Christ, believers to stop the evil in the world. As you rightly said that is dominionism.

The error that JPJ has made is thinking that the purpose of the Body of Christ is like Israel`s. Israel was ( & will one day) to teach the other nations of God`s ways. The Body of Christ is NOT a nation of this earth, but a royal heavenly nation. The believers are to disciple others and bring them to Christ. They are NOT to fight earthly battles, but be a voice of righteousness, help the poor and needy, and if they have to, to die for their faith.

Yeah, I don't wanna seem dismissive or argumentative, but after looking at it I think you may be reading a little too much into it. As he was saying, the will of God is for the church to bring the nation back into alignment with God's will, implying that it was founded upon Christian principles and has since drifted from them. I'm not seeing anything on the internet that says John Paul Jackson was Dominionist, and even if I had, I have seen some say this was true of Rick Joyner, and I found a video by him where he flatly and categorically denied this and said it was a complete mischaracterization of what he actually teaches, but that if there was any good that might come out of it at least it gave him the opportunity to refute the claim.

Anyway, I never picked that up from what Jackson is saying in the video above, so I think you may be reading into things a little. Now he did run in certain circles back in like the 80s who could have been adopting it, so it never hurts to check these things out. Had he, though, I might have considered it forgivable (but a bad look). My wife and I know a sweet Hispanic couple who pastor a church in our area and they are great people. Unfortunately he/they subscribed to Guillermo Maldonado's teachings, and Maldonado was/is a firm believer in Kingdom Now.

I think what the Spirit would have us do is stick with people and pray for them even when they are caught in error. I even was myself at one point back in the 90s, and got into Faith/Prosperity theology. I've since discarded the bad and kept the few things that were helpful, so I figure if I can grow out of such things than others can as well.

Your link doesn't work, Oseas, but I suppose I can speculate on what you mean about the book of James.

If you can, provide a better link.
Sorry, I failed not to check. Here goes the link:

Yeah, I don't wanna seem dismissive or argumentative, but after looking at it I think you may be reading a little too much into it. As he was saying, the will of God is for the church to bring the nation back into alignment with God's will, implying that it was founded upon Christian principles and has since drifted from them. I'm not seeing anything on the internet that says John Paul Jackson was Dominionist, and even if I had, I have seen some say this was true of Rick Joyner, and I found a video by him where he flatly and categorically denied this and said it was a complete mischaracterization of what he actually teaches, but that if there was any good that might come out of it at least it gave him the opportunity to refute the claim.

Anyway, I never picked that up from what Jackson is saying in the video above, so I think you may be reading into things a little. Now he did run in certain circles back in like the 80s who could have been adopting it, so it never hurts to check these things out. Had he, though, I might have considered it forgivable (but a bad look). My wife and I know a sweet Hispanic couple who pastor a church in our area and they are great people. Unfortunately he/they subscribed to Guillermo Maldonado's teachings, and Maldonado was/is a firm believer in Kingdom Now.

I think what the Spirit would have us do is stick with people and pray for them even when they are caught in error. I even was myself at one point back in the 90s, and got into Faith/Prosperity theology. I've since discarded the bad and kept the few things that were helpful, so I figure if I can grow out of such things than others can as well.
I agree as in `eat the meat and spit out the bones,` meaning not all we read is the whole truth. JPJ does use words like `change agent` in this nation and the world. This is the philosophy that we as Christians can change, fix up this world system, whereas God says it is under the sway of the evil one and that God will judge it.

Last edited:
This sounds very foreign to my eschatology so a discussion of it would likely be somewhat involved.

Maybe this is one that should require its own thread. If you want to, just tag me for it and I will try to give it a once over.
Hi HIM,

I think I may start with a thread on the `Forming of the Global Government.` That discussion would be beneficial before we look at what God reveals as to how He is `bringing the nations to His Son`s feet for judgment.`

Will let you know when I have posted.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back