Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Changing Phases Of The Economic Crash

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Sorry, I failed not to check. Here goes the link:

I'll try and take a look later on.

God bless,
- H

I agree as in `eat the meat and spit out the bones,` meaning not all we read is the whole truth. JPJ does use words like `change agent` in this nation and the world. This is the philosophy that we as Christians can change, fix up this world system, whereas God says it is under the sway of the evil one and that God will judge it.

We do agree the world as a whole cannot be "saved." But it's also true we should never stop trying to save those within it. I'm assuming we're in agreement there as well.

Hi HIM,

I think I may start with a thread on the `Forming of the Global Government.` That discussion would be beneficial before we look at what God reveals as to how He is `bringing the nations to His Son`s feet for judgment.`

Will let you know when I have posted.

Sounds good. Might be interesting when I have some time. :)

Well again, I acknowledge that the situation is different now, but 95% of the citizenry of the United States was Christian back in the 1950s, and I'd say that's awfully close to being quite literally a Christian nation, so long as you understand that the term "Christian nation" is implied to mean a nation that's predominately Christian.

I'm not sure there's been any contention that He was going to. Maybe you could provide an exact quote? I'm not sure what you're tying this to.
Hi HIH,

Now I have been thinking on this 95% being `Christian` in the 1950`s. What I see is that many people called themselves `Christian,` meaning that they were civilized, and of the West, not Muslims, or Hindus etc. Thus that believed in `respect, responsibility, tolerance etc.

However as time went on those who were only Christian in name only, began to receive the UN`s meaning of those `virtues,` and not what God`s word said. `Respect` meant people were to respect other religions and not hold your beliefs above theirs. `Tolerance` meant that people were to tolerate all sorts of sexual deviations, and different genders etc. And `responsibility` was to the common good and not to God.

Thus we see that what has emerged is `lawlessness,` (against God`s laws) but according to man in the hopes of bringing `peace` by a level playing field.

Many Christian voices have spoken out against this. I have followed Berit Kjos and Carl Teichrib, for many years as they wrote fine articles exposing what is happening in the church system, and the world system.

Christians are to be a `voice` of righteousness and expose evil, but NOT to expect to change the world system. Many will hear and turn to the Lord and build up the Body of Christ. God will deal with man`s system in His time.

regards, Marilyn.

Christians are to be a `voice` of righteousness and expose evil, but NOT to expect to change the world system. Many will hear and turn to the Lord and build up the Body of Christ. God will deal with man`s system in His time.
Liked your post til the bottom. We are to occupy. Agree about not getting involved and changing "world systems", but rather abolishing them where we live. Much akin to how the Europeans after Rome removed pagans from having say over/in their societies. God uses men to deal with other men.

Liked your post til the bottom. We are to occupy. Agree about not getting involved and changing "world systems", but rather abolishing them where we live. Much akin to how the Europeans after Rome removed pagans from having say over/in their societies. God uses men to deal with other men.
I agree God works through men in the nations. And all towards bringing His Son`s enemies to His footstool for judgment. (Ps. 110: 1)

During that time Christians are to be a `voice` of righteousness. We see over the years that Christians have started hospitals, orphanages, old people`s homes, schools, had medical breakthroughs, helped to stop the slave trade to England and so much more.

However that is God revealing His care and compassion and wisdom etc through believers, but it does not change the world system. This system is in the sway of the evil one and is based on power and control, greed, usury and doctrines of demons.

God will judge this world system and those who follow it.

But now, even now, from now on, in this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day -the Lord's Day- as is written in the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - GOD is to use the archangel Michael.

And the kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of our GOD and of His Christ, and He will reign for ever and ever - Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 combined with Daniel 2:v.44-45 and 7:v.26-27 and 12:v.1-3.

In fact, the current wicked and devilish world as a whole is leaded dominated and guided by the red Dragon having 7 heads, and 10 horns, and 7 crowns upon his 7 heads, and a TERRIBLE TAIL - -Revelation 12:v.3-4 - by which, yes, by the TAIL, he fights against the true believers to cast them from heaven to the earth - heaven as is revealed in Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21- , yeah, even to the satanic environment of the earth full of darkness and apostasies, and idolatries, and all kind of material and spiritual witcheries.

Who are the TAIL of the red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world? Isaiah 9:14-16:

15 The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the PROPHET (the preachers of the Word of GOD) that teacheth lies, he is the TAIL.
16 The leaders of the people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

14 Therefore the Lord will cut off from Israel (and from His Church in this Covenant of New Testament) - head and tail, branch and rush, in one Day. - that is, the Lord's Day, the seventh and lasts Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Vengeance, the millennium of the righteous Judgment of GOD, the millennium of the Judgment Seat of Christ. Amen). -

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1 Timothy 4:v.1 - among other references.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back