Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

charictaristics that attract you based on movie roles

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

sherri2

Ok, as a spin off thread regarding the crushes based on movie characters, I thought it would be interesting to do a thread on why we're attracted to certain people in certain roles.

So for example, we often see an actor in a role and find them really attractive, but we don't stop to think why that is. I think it can be revealing to sit down and analyse it because doing that can help bring in to focus what really appeals to us in other people without us realising it. Which can help us to narrow down what we're actually looking for in the opposite sex.

I thought it would be fun to list a whole lot of popular movies, write down our favourite character/s within that movie, then sit down and try to work out why that person is our favourite.
Then compile the results and see if they add up to what we've already thought about in this area.

It can be male or female since it's mostly character or personality characteristics that we're looking for.

I thought I'd list a bunch of popular movies that most people have seen and then leave space to add our own if we want to.

It can be any character.

Lord Of The Rings
Pirates of the Caribbean
Batman
Star Wars
Harry Potter
The Matrix
Twilight
Indiana Jones series
Any superhero film like the hulk, or iron man
Any disney animated character
Any anime character