Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] cheyenne

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

jasonc

Cheyenne my dog is in critical condition and has lost some blood and has a severe infection. she may not make it. she had a hip resection and one pin came out and was removed. from that hole she got an infection and also bled. we have her at the vets and he is not charging us(a blessing) to get her healed. pray for her to make it tonight and not die and also that she doesn't loose her leg.

Dear Father, You know the hurt that we can have when the animals You have granted us are suffering. At Your touch this loved member of Jason's family can be made whole. Please have this come to pass if it is in Your will, and I thank You for this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Is Cheyenne the dog pictured in your avatar?

:pray May God and his angels surround Cheyenne and bring her fully back to health.

:pray
Heavenly Father,
Please help us in our time of need,
You have made us stewards of Cheyenne.
If it is Your will, please restore him.
to health and strength.
I pray too for other animals in need.
May they be treated with the care and respect
deserving of all Your creation.
Blessed are You Lord God,
and holy is Your name for ever and ever

Dear God,

I pray that jasonc's dog, Cheyenne, can be made whole and healed, if it is your will. I also pray that this animal's pain will be stopped and that the family can soon come to grips with her condition. I praise you for the good hearted vet and the others treating her. I praise you for giving Jasonc and his family a canine companion. In this world, a dog is sometimes the best friend you can have. Amen.

Is Cheyenne the dog pictured in your avatar?

:pray May God and his angels surround Cheyenne and bring her fully back to health.
yes she is, Cheyenne is doing better, she is alert and is able to eat and walks but isn't out of the woods yet. her right leg is swollen and it hasn't gone down fully, she also has the infection and they don't know the cause. she will be at the vets for a couple more days.

yes she is, Cheyenne is doing better, she is alert and is able to eat and walks but isn't out of the woods yet. her right leg is swollen and it hasn't gone down fully, she also has the infection and they don't know the cause. she will be at the vets for a couple more days.
I thought Cheyenne was a he...sorry.I am glad you are seeing some improvement.Vets are expensive hu?

I'll continue to keep her in my prayers. :pray I look forward to the good news she is fully recovered and happy at home again.

I thought Cheyenne was a he...sorry.I am glad you are seeing some improvement.Vets are expensive hu?
im not being charge this problem was caused by the vet who performed the surgery. one cant sue your vet in florida. dogs and other pets are property.

Well at least you're not incurring the expense of a vets error. That lessens the stress factor on you and your family.

How is Cheyenne today? (sending dog hugs to her)

Well at least you're not incurring the expense of a vets error. That lessens the stress factor on you and your family.

How is Cheyenne today? (sending dog hugs to her)
ah, at about 10 am she had a seizure and was doing otherwise well. she has a history of seizures and this isn't a concern. the vet there gave her valium. she also had most of the swelling on her hip go down. she has slept well. more will follow when I hear more.

Back