Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Chopper

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

th1b.taylor

I have, since you asked, thought about my, personal pain techniques. It took some,thought but I am ready to tell, now. It takes practice and determination but when I hurt, all day long.I think of anything but the pain. I find that considering it just makes it unbearable.

May God bless, brother.

I feel like I'm coming into the middle of a conversation. Why is this titled "Chopper" Has something happened to him that I'm unaware of? If it has, my post may sound insensitive, but I have to ask. What's this all about? I feel pain in the words above. Hopefully, I'm way off target.

Well, the answer is in the context of the OP. Chopper ask a question of me that deserved an answer and though this string is to him, failing the soon return of Jesus, all of you will arrive in the position Chopper ad I find ourselves in. And when or if you arrive here you will be better off if you can avoid Opium. My mother couldn't and with the prescribed IV Drip, she turned herself off when she needed more to kill the pain than her body could deal with.

We, Christians, are to do our best for God and offing ourselves on Morphine/Heroine/Opium is not doing that one duty. I offered this to Chopper with the hope he can incorporate it into his life but did so in the open so that, as you reach our conditions, you might also value your service to God with it, also.

Well, I have always had great affection and respect for both of you. I have asked the Lord for faith that exceeds the road you're on. Thank you for explaining.

Much love and respect and appreciation for you and brother Chopper. God bless and keep you both.

God has ble
Much love and respect and appreciation for you and brother Chopper. God bless and keep you both.
God has blessed me so much that much more and I might, without God's hand, become the self centered fool I was when I was on stage. May God bless you and yours, Blake.

My neighbor (90 years on Labor Day) has been on a phentanyl patch (opiod) for a time for his back pain.
But it did nothing for the pain in his arms.
I gave him a cream that worked so well on his arm pain, that he took his patch off and used it on his back.
More than a week has gone by and he feels like a new man.

Absorbine Veterinary Liniment. Amazon sells it. Most reviewers gave it 4 or 5 stars. One reviewer got a rash from it, and recommended using it sparingly on a tiny patch until you know.

Thanks for the tip. I will file it in my mental data base.

Make sure not to overlook the gym. Physical therapy does wonders. I had a motorcycle accident about
2 yrs ago and had to undergo spinal fusion surgery on my upper back. Still have 6 herniated discs also. Build up the muscle around the pain and it lesson the pain

Hi Mike. Thank you for your concern. Bill and I go way back helping each other to deal with the pain that our broken old bodies have to put up with each day. Bill has been more help to me than me to him for sure....Because doctors "practice" medicine, two practice surgeries on my spine did not work....Morphine to soften the pain a little is all I have.

The Lord has not as yet healed my spine although by faith I believe that He will when He, or me, is ready.

Back