Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Chosen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
P

poetrob68

Chosen

What must I do to get your attention? There are others more capable than you are. They have the training and are older. Everyone knows them and looks up to them. I don’t choose the Wiser, the older and the well known. I choose the faithful, the obedient and the unashamed.
Never think you are not worthy to be my servants or witnesses. I am not the one who gives you that idea. I have ordained each of you to go and bring forth fruit. Even more that your fruit should remain. Look at the example of the disciples. Many of them were average people I used to do mighty things. Do not let being average stop you. You have what it takes. You just do not have enough faith in me to allow me to use you. Quit wasting your life. You have the ability within, waiting to be used. Raise the standard in your life. Know that this is my will for you. To share my death on the cross with the world. I have chosen you.

Amen, so true!
God has always had a habbit of raising up the underdog!!

He was a carpenter and they were fishermen, but the elite "theologions" didn't even know Him.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back