Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian Rap

• Thread starter therealsuperman64
  • Start date

Do you think God approves of Christian Rap?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No offence taken, it was my mix-up. I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

turnorburn said:
9-1.gif

Christian Rap/Rock

An excuse for "Christians" to live in sin, in Jesus' name.

by Robert J. Stewart

Most Christians today aren't really "Christian" in the sense that they are still worldly. Sadly, many even try to justify their sins. They are willingly ignorant of the Bible (the Truth) concerning holy living. They set up this little world in their own mind that's straight out of hell while saying, "There's nothing wrong with it!" When a caring Christian tries to show them the right way, saying "you're on the wrong side brother," they often get offended. Instead of taking heed to words of wisdom, they...looking for ways to condone their sin...say otherwise and refuse your words. Nevertheless, we must warn them.

"But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother." -2nd Thessalonians 3:13-15
Gabriel Ali said:
I could kinda understand (but still not agree) if some people were against all forms of music, period, but how does one differenciate between Christian Rock, Rap, Gospel, Choir music and so on? It may come as a shock to some but every form of music known to man has been inspired by other older (and non-Christian) forms of music which i suppose would make ALL music 'worldly'
Why do people single out Christian Rock and Rap? Do people find the creation of the electric guiter or the turn-table to be the handywork of the devil? If the only charge they have against these music genres is that some non/anti-Christian types play similar sounding music, then that is a pretty weak argument because even pagans sing and chant during worship, very much like the Choir music you will hear in almost every Christian church all over the world.

Many Christians are not real Christians in the sense that they are still worldly? Well ofcourse I am still worldly to some degree, WE ALL ARE!! How are we able to post in forums like this one? We have computers! Last time i checked, that is pretty worldly. I assume we all have jobs? WORLDLY! We all have homes? WORLDLY! We all have cellphones? WORLDLY! we all drive car's? WORLDY! We all have conversations at times which have nothing whatsoever to do with God? WORLDLY! we all dress in 'standard' clothes (by which i mean not in sackcloths)? WORLDY! I could go on forever. The only way to be free of everything 'worldly' is to give up everything you have (including the clothes on your back and your family) and go live in the middle of the sahara as a hermit and spend every waking moment in prayer to God. IS ANYONE PREPARED TO DO THAT?

As for Christian bands luring the worlds youth towards demonic music: has anyone considered that they may actually be luring the youth AWAY from real 'demonic' music like Marilyn Manson by giving them a Godly alternative?

Sorry,Gabriel, but your whole argument sounds like you are just trying to justify it. I don't think anyone was trying to make the argument that all forms of music are worldly, as we can obviously see in the scriptures that we are to bring praise to the Lord. Do me a favor and find some scriptures to support your position, Thanks.

2 Peter 2
[19] While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
[20] For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
[21] For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
[22] But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Hi leinad,

My belief is that Christian Rock or Rap is just as valid a tool as any other form of music to glorify God. I obviously cannot quote Scripture to support this viewpoint because Christian rock and more specificly electric guitars were not around when it was written.
As far as i'm aware, there is no law againt what instruments are used when praising God and what is Rock music but songs with added guitar riffs? The negative stereotyping of the artists and the musical genres of Christian Rock and Rap is what is worldly, not the music.

I'm not trying to make excuses or trying to justify anything, I am just trying to articulate my thoughts as best i can and unlike Turn's post I am actually attempting to explain why I hold a paticular viewpoint and not just wagging my finger at people.

For example: think of ANY Christian song that you consider to be worthy of use in praise to God, better yet, why not pick a psalm or Hymn? Now add electric guitar riffs to that and what do you have? A Rock song worthy of use in praise to God. Does that somehow make the psalms or hymns worldly or satanic? Of course it does not and if you think it does then you have a problem with the use of electric guitars and not the playing of Rock music. So unless people can show me quotes from Scripture differenciating the godliness of instruments (specificly the guitar) then i can not understand what is the Scriptural argument against Christian Rock. There are many Christian, secular and anti-Christian Rock bands out there that use organs, choirs and even the Lords Prayer in their music: does any Christian think that all three should be removed from public worship? I highly doubt it.

Also Turn's post makes clear that he and the author detest Christian Rock and Rap but what is never given is an actual reason for this hate, only hollow statements like "in reality, everything is wrong with this corrupt music" and "are you people crazy?" will any one actually tell me what is wrong with this so-called corrupt music other than say its from the devil?[attachment=0:3c9z13it]Jesus most definitely ROCKS!!!-001.jpg[/attachment:3c9z13it]

china20281.jpg

Somehow I just can't see the Jesus described in the 6th chapter of Isaiah playing an electric guitar in a rock ban of any sort.

turnorburn

twocents.gif

I cannot picture Christ playing any musical instrument, especialy an electrical one which has only been around a few years. I just thought the picture looked pretty cool and this is a discussion on Christian Rap/Rock. :)

Well if it's the lifestyle associated with rap that has people nervous about "Christian" rap, then be careful next time you step into a theater to see a Christian film. We could go on and on about the sinful things Hollywood does, yet I'm sure many people here have seen Fireproof and Facing the Giants. Many of you with kids, becareful the next time your little Christians listen to pureNRG, because we could go on and on about the things that young Hollywood does.

What Lil Wayne or Jay-Z or Kanye West do have nothing to do with what these Christian men are doing. It's a lifestyle associated with the art, take the art away from the lifestyle and the art is still there. Instead of talking about clothes, money, and women they're talking about Jesus, faith, and being missional. Rap in and of itself is no more worldly than pop, country, or Rock. Yet those three forms of music have been transformed for Jesus and no one has a problem. The film industry is about as worldly as you can get, yet people jump up and down about a new Christian film. Christian rap is no different.

Just for the record, Fireproof and Facing the Giants were not Hollywood productions. They weren't even filmed in Hollywood; they were filmed in good ol' Georgia, USA. :yes

Just out of curiosity, Turn and Leinad, what kind of music (if any) do you consider appropriate for worship or outreach or just for entertainment?

1. Just as a personal preference, I would much rather listen to a guy rap than a guy playing a guitar who sounds like a whiney girl with lyrics that almost equate God to his girlfriend.

2. Rap, out of all musical genres, is an ideal vessel of the Gospel because of its emphasis on poetic lyrics. Unfortunately, an MC can have all the ego of a lead singer and guitarist combined because his success is dependent on his skill as an MC alone.

3. One has to be caution of "Christian" rap, because I've heard some that seemed to be Christian, yet was really Rasafarian (sp?).

4. Music, no matter how Christian or what style, should never replace silent meditation before God.

5. Nothing is as beautiful, imo, as a congregation singing an old hymn, ( Amazing grace ect. ) ,that increases Christ and His Glory and decreases man and his talent, without any instruments.

vic C. said:
Just for the record, Fireproof and Facing the Giants were not Hollywood productions. They weren't even filmed in Hollywood; they were filmed in good ol' Georgia, USA. :yes
The Dark Knight was filmed in Chicago. Benjamin Button was filmed in New Orleans. Unless they're done in a studio, like Titantic (some of that was filmed in Mexico), most films aren't filmed in Hollywood. It's too expensive. A LOT of films are done right here in North Carolina because it's soooo much cheaper. The film may have been produced by a small Georgia company, but it was distributed to theaters and on DVD by Los Angeles based distributors. In order for it to get to a theater near you, it had to go through Hollywood. It's Hollywood, whether you like it or not. Without Hollywood...the best it could have done were festivals and hoped somebody picked it up.

Gospel Hip-Hop and Gospel Rock is not evil, just new. Its brings a new dimension to praise and worship as well as ministry. Many lives have been brought to Christ through Christian Hip-Hop/Rock, including mine. There is a discernible difference from listening to Secular Hip-Hop and Gospel Hip-Hop, i.e the difference between Lil Wayne and Da Truth. As a Gospel hip-hop artist myself, my music is made with God leading the way, or it isnt made at all. To define music as "the devils music" based on genre seems like its based more on personal taste to me. I'm not perfect or all-knowing, but I do know when something I do is against the will of God because the spirit convicts me. When I'm making Gospel Hip-Hop, I feel closest to God, just like when I'm deep into bible study or in prayer. I feel God moving in and through me, and I cant help but to praise God for this gift.

The beautiful thing about this is, my music is for God and God alone. I follow His words and His will, though as any human, there are times I fall. Yet God picks me up and allows me to express my praise through Gospel Hip-Hop, as preachers express through sermons and Gospel soloist express through singing. I am not here to make people believe what I do, as Christians we arent here to MAKE other people believe what we do. We are here to present what God has done for us through how we live and our own method of expression - Christ never forced anyone to believe in Him. He simply spoke and lived as God told Him to, and left the choice for those who listened and experienced Him.

It kinda hurts though, to be honest, that we as Christians cant seem to get on the same page, and not just on music. But I praise God that I have been given the opportunity to serve Him with what I do. I could just as easily be a lost soul rapping about irrelevance. Only by His grace am I redeemed, and only by His grace is my music as well as all Gospel Hip-Hop/Rock truly made for God sanctified.

Thank you, Father...

Whatever reaches people whether it be young or old is a good thing. Music is always a good vehicle because people can relate more often than not with what the artist is saying through his/her music. I may not like rap but my mother doesn't like rock. I grew up with rock. And there are some good Christian rock groups out there. Mom wouldn't care much for them though. :biggrin The younger generation relates to hip-hop. Merge the Word with hip-hop and one has a chance of reaching the young.

:twocents

Gabriel Ali said:
I cannot picture Christ playing any musical instrument, especialy an electrical one which has only been around a few years. I just thought the picture looked pretty cool and this is a discussion on Christian Rap/Rock.:biggrin

Gabriel

And if Jesus did play an instrument, I am sure He would make everyone else who plays an instrument look bad. lol Jesus would out-rock or out-rap everyone! haha :biggrin

I'm sitting here reading this topic/posts, and having me a little chuckle at the ones who oppose music because it carries a different beat, but yet comes forth from a christian/child of God whose been led by the Holy Spirit to glorify God by their music, just like David.....remember? the apple of God's eye.

Just like the ones who stood by the wayside with their comments, opinions, and remarks as they watched David when he danced/sang unto the Lord and stripped his clothing off in the streets as he danced/sang before the Lord worshipping HIM. He too was at different beat, and imagine the "apple" of God's eye in all his boldness to serve as asked by his heavenly Father. Lord, I can here all the comments now if this board was available back then when David step out of character of how his peers thought he should act before God. Well, I serve that same God that looked down upon David with such joy in HIS heart, and even in all his sin, God still considered him the apple of "HIS" eye......not man's eye!

Alvin Slaughter is a christian friend to our church, a very wonderful man of God, and I enjoy our chats when he's in town. And I've had the pleasure to meet Alvin Slaughters son whose saved, sanctified, and baptized by the water and the Spirit sing unto the Lord in rap. The Holy Spirit got ahold of our church and turned it into outpouring of the Holy Spirit, and this young man's rap music ushered in the presence of the Holy Spirit and the Lord didn't let go until about 11 pm with 5 hours of worship, miracle healings, prayers, repentence, salvation, rededications unto the Lord for many, as we all worshipped. Though our church has many Holy Spirit filled services with an out pouring of the Holy Spirit taking hold, this young man's music even had the elderly up and dancing in the Spirit of the Lord.

BTW, this young man when he sang in rap, didn't need to grab his crotch, or wear his pants where you would be able to see his underwear, nor used profanity. He sang about coming from the streets as his daddy did at one time, and how God rescued him from the streets, gangs, and the drugs and brought him into HIS glory through salvation. That he's signed, sealed, and delivered by the hand of God. And I for one, am so proud that he didn't bury his God given talent like a wicked servant.

I listen to Christian rap. If done right, it can be some of the most powerful and moving Christian music. Rap is poetry and artists can fit a longer message into a song because of the pace. By far, the two best Christian rap artists are Lecrae and Trip Lee. Their music is focused around the scriptures and is more Biblically based than most or possibly any Christian rock artists. It would be absurd to claim this sort of music does not bring glory to God. They are part of 116 Clique (Romans 1:16). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/116_Clique. Below are the lyrics to the opening song on Lecrae’s album, After the Music Stops. They speak to his reason for his chosen ministry. I will post more lyrics and let them speak for themselves.

Lyrics to After The Music Stops :
Yeah, I got a question, after the show, after the set, after the music stops, what's next? Are we just writing songs or are we concerned with uniting a people to follow the great commission of Christ.
Yeah let's get it, let's go...

Back in the day I was a lunch line rapper, after that I guess I was a punch line rapper, then I got saved and sometime after, ya boy came back as a frontline rapper, and when I say the frontlines, that's not a frontline, I’m out here preachin’ Christ on the frontlines, and no it ain't about rockin' stages ‘coz some of my engagements are out on the pavements yeah.
I'm out to take the bible, create disciples, who make disciples, disciple-cycles, that's why I want the beats to knock so after the music stops you can meet the rock i pray, that you would know him well, this is like show and tell, it's more than a show, I'm showing you Emmanuel,
So yeah I’m hopin’ that you're likin' the flow but it's only so you could know that God I’m writing it for let's go...

After the show, after the set, after the music stops what's next?
Will there be fellowship, prayer, disciples, will you open your bibles after the music stops.
After it’s over, after it ends, after the music stops, what then?
Will you understand that Christ is King? Or will you just like the words we sing after the music stops.

I recorded a couple songs some fast some slow, so the listeners would know the importance of the show, the importance of the show's not to excite these folks but make God's truth relevant, ignite these folks.
Discipleship is our call but we make disciples, this is not a suggestion, create disciples. The teachin' is a process, it's not over night and it’s not a stage and a mic nah, it's life on life Christ -
Walked with twelve, ate with twelve, talked with twelve, shaped the twelve, invested in 'em well you could say that he made the twelve. Who made many more, who made plenty more, now it's on you and me if there's anymore.
1 teach, 2 teach, 3 teach, 4 teach, 5 teach, 6 teach, 7 teach more, this is what we've been commissioned, it's the reason why I write, so that you could hear the truth, not so you can say I’m tight whoa...

Will there be fellowship, prayer, disciples, will you open your bibles after the music stops.
Will you understand that Christ is King? Or will you just like the words we sing after the music stops.

So, we write this for the right the speaker was righteous, and then we might check for a culture who likes the hypeness. Some say we keep it crunk, some say we hype man; we just wanna pump the resurrection of the Christ man.
We in the -burbs and the hoods that's hostile, we share a common view like synoptic Gospels and you know we keep a couple young dudes around us and teach 'em the same truth God used to ground us.
This is a lifestyle so, when the mic's down I pray people follow Christ when they turn the lights down. I pray that everybody playin’ this song will be challenged by everything I had to say in this song.
I don’t do this for the money, I don’t do this for fame, I don’t do this so the industry can know my name, I do this and host to glorify Yeshua the King, if you’re feelin’ me you know you should be doin’ the same let’s go…

Take Me As I Am - Lecrae

[Talking]
Christ through faith
I talked to a cat the other day
And he was like;
"Man I really wanna come to Christ
But I gotta clean my life up first, get my sins together"
I told em, I used to think that way too
I thought I had to change myself before I could come to Christ
But Christ changed me
Let me tell you my story, it starts like this

[Verse One]
It's 5:46 in the mornin', tossin' and turnin'
Chest burnin', sermons in my head keep reocurrin'
Havin' visions in my head of a kid
Cryin' at the feet of the Father, for all the wrong things that he did
Now I'm sweatin' in my sheets can't sleep
My mind keeps tellin' me I'm six feet deep
Don't remind me, even though I'm still alive I can't tell
The way I'm living my life I feel I'm going to hell
God they telling me I should accept you
That you had to leave the world, cause the world left you
Reason I can't change, like a mystery to me
So I make believe there really is a heaven for a G
Even though they say you loved the world so much, you shed ya blood
God I feel I'm too messed up for love
They tell me come as I am but I smell like smoke
My whole lifes full of sin cause it's all I know
The bible told me that you died for my sins
If I believe in Christ, it'll save me from the end
But I'm scared to ask you, to save me my heart
So evil, I got thoughts, that's full of hatred hurtin' people
I thought at first I had to clean up my life
Now I'm hearin' I just need to cling to the light
I'm ready to do it, but Lord I pray you understand
My life is a mess, will you take me as I am

[Chorus]
Will you take me as I am
I know the way I'm living is wrong
But I can't change on my own, trying to make it alone
I wonder, how could you love me when my life so ugly
But you came down and died for me

Will you take me as I am
I know the way I'm living is wrong
But I can't change on my own, trying to make it alone
I wonder, how could you love me when my life so ugly
But you came down and died for me
Will you take me as I am

[Verse Two]
I'm sick and tired of trying to me the man, my daddy never taught me to be
I'm grown up now, life ain't what I thought it would be
I made many mistakes in my past I can't fix
Now I'm staring at this crusifix tatted on my wrist
Is it true what they telling me, am I just crazy
Did ya bleed on the cross, for my sins to save me
But why would ya die for me
My whole life I've been working for Satan, while He fed lies to me
And now I'm hearing too much, trying to get a true touch
Of a love that can change me, I'm all screwed up
Figure Hell is what I deserve
But your word says we all fall short so I guess we all outta burn
Teach me I wanna learn
How you could save a wretch like me, before death says it's my turn
I think I finally understand
No matter my past, you'll still take me as I am

[Chorus]

[Verse Three]
My father had a few last words to give
I be telling people the reason to live
The reason to die, united with the King in the sky
This life is passing us by, I got no reason to lie
You'll never give the world enough, they'll hunger for more
They figure there ways are nuthin to the wonderous lord
More security than the man that left you
More love than the moms who kept you
He'll always accept you
Be everything your supposed to
Let Christ rule ya heart, mind, body and soul cause He chose you
And if the world don't know you
It don't matter you're Gods child and he'll never disown you
Ya purpose on earth is far from worthless
That's why ya glorified like ya life's been purchased
And it don't matter if the world don't seen us
We still mean the world to Jesus

[Chorus]

[Talking]
Yeah, we're saved by grace through faith
It's not works
Ain't nuthin you can do, ain't nuthin I can do
That could get us this grace salavation that we got man
It's only Christ
So if you feel like you gotta clean yourself up
Before you can come to Him
Forget it
Just come to Him
He'll take you as you are, and he'll change YOU
From the inside, out

Fanatic - Lecrae

I'm a F-A-N-A-T-I-C, Fanatic
I rep Christ till I D-I-E, Fanatic
I'm not extreme, I'm redeemed with faith
To serve a God whose extremely great
I'm a Fanatic

(Verse 1)
The world's trying to tidy up, exfoliate they skin
but only Christ can come and exfoliate they sin
And they fate look grim, If they don't take him
As the high priest he is to mediate they sin
The world's got to many Gods, man we choose the one
From hebrews, he rules, he bruised his son
He moves the sun
So if we prayin and our schools call us fools
Cuz our God's too true to shun
Channels two in one
Man it looks insane
TV make a lot Christians seem dramatically strange
Though we may be looked upon as one and same
We will not turn in shame, we proclaim the name
Christ Jesus, believe us, you ain't gotta recieve us
but we gon' follow our God wherever the bible lead us
And you can call us dramatic, fanatic, emphatic
But hate while you at it, take a look at our mathematics

(Hook)

(Verse 2)
What can I do to make it simple, make it plain
Christ came, emptied himself and let out sin hang him
You couldn't blame him for any sin
While they singing many men
The crucifixion was pretty grim
But when we state the fact that God resurrects
We get funny looks from a world that doesn't get
We are not David Koresh or Krishna
Or the people on TV who glorifying their bishop
From Edwards to Piper, MacAurther to Spurgeon
From Dallas to France, From Cali to Berlin

As Christians all over who getting the word in
We ain't crazy we just understand the truth and we burdened
The world sees us as evangelical Christians
As narrow-minded fanatics with a mythical mission
Labeled extremists for sharing out faith
But thats cool, we can carry the weight of persecution
Cuz earth is losing
And if we yelling the truth
We honored to be the people that our God is using
So keep it moving
Cuz if we yelling the truth
We honored to be the people that our God is using

(Hook)

(Verse 3)
They thought Jesus was out of his mind
they laughed and mocked him
Called him a cult leader and they tried to stop him
Pharisees said Christ got his power from Satan
Hatin', on the very one that came to save 'em
Even after he rose, man the world ain't changed
They still rejecting the name, still look at us strange
Still tell us without shame that our faith's insane
and, "it don't take all that to be a Christian man"
And its hard when you tryin to reach your family and stuff
They say man, "you too spiritual, you doing to much"
So we show them the love of Christ and live in the light
So they can glorify our God when they look at our life
And we win for sharing the truth and hearts get changed
We win if we're rejected because of his name
We win if seeds get planted and watered and grow
But even if we lost, we still be Fanatical though

(Hook)

Send Me - Lecrae

Send me I'll go,
send me I'll go,
send me I'll go,
lemme go lemme go!
(repeat x4)

i seen it with my own two,
there's no way i can show you
a perfectly poverty stricken people with no view.
And i bet you can't believe this,
they never heard of jesus.
Heard young butler, lil wayne, and young jeezy.

No one's signing up to go on missions this summa.
Rather sit at home and watch exibit pimp in a humma
while a nine year old is shot down.
No one's screaming 'stop now!'
no bridge illustrations for criminals who on lock down.

People deep in africa
looking for an answer bra'.
In china man,
they're dieing man,
until they know who died for sins.
So look what grace did.
Not for us to stay here
inside our comfort zones
at home in mama's basement.

Get out on the grind y'all.
Ain't no better time doll.
I know y'all read the great commission.
Let me just remind y'all:
make disciples of the nations.
Teach'm to obey the lord.
Have to lead someone to christ before i face the lord.

Send me I'll go,
send me I'll go,
send me I'll go,
lemme go lemme go!
(repeat x4)

hey! After, 1,000 years in the west and the churches
get'n bigger daily without understand'n worship. (say what?)
Some regenerate but a lot ain't saved.
You walk outside and be surprised cuz the block ain't changed.
And the numbers they be get'n me.
Something just ain't hit'n them.
America ain't christian they practice'n the ritual.
That's why we should be mission though.
Hey, what you think i'm spit'n for?
The united states is die'n
and in the east is looking pitiful.

Some places if they catch you
they'll arrest you.
They'll serve you,
but they still need the word too.
The gospel should be heard too.
We claim we ain't ashamed,
but we ain't hit the block up.
Were in our christian bubble,
while our brotha's get'n locked up.
Lord i wanna stock up,
pack a bag and walk up
in a country where my faith may get me shot up
anywhere i go, whether my city or far abroad,
i just wanna show' christ the risen holy god.

Send me I'll go,
send me I'll go,
send me I'll go,
lemme go lemme go!
(repeat x4)

i know they're die'n in the streets over in the middle east.
Some kids sink in piece
others hold'n up a piece.
If the violence doesn't cease,
then at least the deceased
might know jesus as their savior as their bodies hit the streets.
And i know this is a graphic view.
And i pray that it's attack'n you.
Track'n you to act and do
what you see in the back illusion.
Mathew twenty-four and fourteen.
We should read it twice
before we think that life is just a battle
see we free in christ!
Look dawg! Life is more than church work and football!
What if you were dead and seen that christians overlooked y'all!
This is why we leave the couch
and leave the comforts of our house
to show a die'n world a god they'll probably never read about.

The great commission says make disciples of all nations.
Have we even made them in our own nation?
Come on christians!
Missions exist because worship doesn't.
People don't worship the god who made them.
We're ambassadors.
Let's go!

Send me I'll go,
send me I'll go,
send me I'll go,
lemme go lemme go!
(repeat x4)

Back