Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian sinners

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jabhat

RIGHTEOUS Muslims vs Christian sinners

Brothers,

We are here Christians and Muslims. But the STANDARDS of God are for ALL people ..no matter who we are Christians or not....His laws are for all people...
His Standards are HIGH....Like His nature is SUPREME and PERFECT.

What are His Standards?
I saw righteous Muslims..They are almost HOLY people living on our planet....This is self-righteousness....I saw sinners-Christians who warned to kill me in an Arab church...among Christians...
I saw madness of those who pretend to be Christians in our churches.... and the MOST godly people on our planet among Muslims....

Question: Does God need s*xual immoral people in His dwelling place? What are the HIGH standards of God?
Answer: No. He does NOT need there killers and anyone who practices sins..Why? God is HOLY. His nature JUSTICE cannot tolerate our sins...
That is why He commands us: Be HOLY for I am HOLY.

God sent His Son Jesus to live among us and die for us. If, through prayer, we sincerely admit or confess that we have sinned, ask for Jesus' forgiveness, He promised that all of our sins will be forgiven and completely forgotten to LIVE in RIGHTEOUSNESS...in the renewed life....being DEAD for sin and ALIVE for God. That means that Jesus IMPUTES us His righteousness.

The Bible tells us every man and woman on Earth is already condemned to Hell. We are told the execution of this judgment will take place after this body dies:
"And as it is appointed for men to die once,
but after this the judgment"
(Hebrews 9:27) (NKJV)

Some of us might ignore the Son of God for months or years, feeling "too busy" or content. They are not going to obey Him. Some of us never thank Him for the good things He has placed in our life. A few of us are living in casual or sinful disobedience, hoping God will ignore our sins (which He won't). Will they be in the Kingdom of God if they say that they are Christians? The answer may be: NO.

"Not everyone who says to Me (JESUS), 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven ...Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied
in your Name, cast out demons in Your Name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
And then, I will declare to them
'I never knew you ... depart from Me
you who practice lawlessness ..."(Matt 7:21-23) (NKJV)

May people think:
"To believe...... simply means to act as though it is true!!!"..?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To believe, is not simply ACTING AS THOUGH THE WORD OF GOD IS TRUE!
To believe, is to have the Word of God become reality in your flesh.
It is not the case where one acts as though it is true, but because it is TRUE, one conducts themselves by its power.

So here is my question to you: Are you ready for the return of Jesus Christ? Will you be ready to step into eternity? Are your ready to reign with Jesus?
Or do you still lie in your mud pit with lovers?

We prefer godly life and obedience to everything what our God Jesus commands....Follow us!
If you reject the GODLY life and obedience to Jesus then KNOW that you deceived yourself in "your own christianity" and you will perish with unbelievers because His Christianity COMMANDS you to be HOLY as He is HOLY (Revelation 2, 3), otherwise He will VOMIT you out of His MOUTH.

So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of My mouth. Revelation 3 (NKJV)

These are the HOLY words of Jesus...

A muslin of the muslim faith is not righteous. . There is nothing righteous in man Those who do not have the Son so not have the Father.

2Jn 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2Jn 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2Jn 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

As you quoted - "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not sprophesied in thy name? and in thy name thave cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

The will of the Lord is that we don't perish, and the Lord himself tells us how to do that.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16.

Just believe in the Only begotten Son of God (Jesus Christ, God in the flesh according to John 1:14). Of course, that does not mean you should sin whenever you want.

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6

I wouldn't say "You need good fruit to be saved", but "Good fruit is the result of being saved"

God imputed us the righteousness of His Son. God said that in the Scripture.
But if we will continue to live in sins, we will die in sins as Jesus said...

"So here is my question to you: Are you ready for the return of Jesus Christ? Will you be ready to step into eternity? Are your ready to reign with Jesus?
Or do you still lie in your mud pit with lovers?"

I would like to illustrate the contrast between those who live in the world and those who don't.

My mother lets the cares of this world bother her. She's a very -here- person and because of that she's not happy with life.
My dad is a contrast, he does his best effort to study the word of God and focus on eternity and because of it, he's a very calm and happy person.

So for me this is an illustration of the peace that comes when you fix your eyes on Christ and ignore worldly things.
(and don't worry about my mom, my dad helps her- I think that's why God put them together in the first place!)

My dad studied the Bible for 10 years before he died because he looked for God and saw that I read the Bible since childhood....
He looked for God and prayed to Jesus before his death...He was a communist...Only a small number of communists believe in God...God forgave him.
Mother was the first person who told me that Jesus is the Son of God. But until today I cannt make her to read the Bible...

People know about God Jesus ..but they do NOT know Him...If people seek God, He will be found by them...
Deuteronomy 4:29 ESV
But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul.

The church of God won't encourage any man to continue in sin.
The debate isn't "You must be Holy to enter Heaven." versus "It is by grace: You can murder, rape, and drink.".

As far as I know, both sides think encouraging sin is wrong.

Romans 6:15 says "What then? Shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid."

How to get to the Kingdom of God if Jesus says in Revelation that even liars will not enter it...
Guys, can you list here sins for which God does not accept people in His Kingdom? From the Bible...

RIGHTEOUS Muslims vs Christian sinners

Brothers,

We are here Christians and Muslims. But the STANDARDS of God are for ALL people ..no matter who we are Christians or not....His laws are for all people...
His Standards are HIGH....Like His nature is SUPREME and PERFECT.

What are His Standards?
I saw righteous Muslims..They are almost HOLY people living on our planet....This is self-righteousness....I saw sinners-Christians who warned to kill me in an Arab church...among Christians...
I saw madness of those who pretend to be Christians in our churches.... and the MOST godly people on our planet among Muslims....

Question: Does God need s*xual immoral people in His dwelling place? What are the HIGH standards of God?
Answer: No. He does NOT need there killers and anyone who practices sins..Why? God is HOLY. His nature JUSTICE cannot tolerate our sins...
That is why He commands us: Be HOLY for I am HOLY.

Most Muslims have VERY FAULTY notions about laws and sin. They are far more hypocritical than christians.

Just because you paint up the outside of the flesh tomb with external legal actions the status of being a sinner didn't change one iota. It may make a better behaving sinner, but that is the extent of that measure.

In the Muslim quest for being legal, they became killers, thinking they are legally justified in doing so.

SHAME on their religion for being so blind.

Right. But I mentioned RIGHTEOUS Muslims....I saw them...They deserve to know my God more than me- a sinner....
Have you seen righteous unbelievers?

Right. But I mentioned RIGHTEOUS Muslims....I saw them...They deserve to know my God more than me- a sinner....

The perpetual public Muslim mantra of the promotion of killing Jews makes me sick. They are internally sick and can't get over it.

YES. And who said a righteous acting person is an unbeliever to begin with? They may not believe another mans version of God. I certainly don't in many/most cases.

Those who fear God and do righteousness are accepted by God.

Acts 10:35
But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

That statement of fact was spoken of people who did NOT know Jesus Christ. It is a very short step for most people in the above mindset to walk hand in Hand with Jesus Christ, once given an honest witness of Christ.

Which God are your Righteous muslims trying to know? allah the moon God? The semiramis? I think you need a counselling to differentiate between the faith of Christianity and Islam.

The perpetual public Muslim mantra of the promotion of killing Jews makes me sick. They are internally sick and can't get over it.

YES. And who said a righteous acting person is an unbeliever to begin with? They may not believe another mans version of God. I certainly don't in many/most cases.

Those who fear God and do righteousness are accepted by God.

Acts 10:35
But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

That statement of fact was spoken of people who did NOT know Jesus Christ. It is a very short step for most people in the above mindset to walk hand in Hand with Jesus Christ, once given an honest witness of Christ.

You said:" Those who fear God and do righteousness are accepted by God." Do NOT forget that only in ONE case: if they are BORN of God/the Spirit of God (John 3).
If not, then they are gentiles rejected for their sins. Do you recall how the God of Israel and Jews exterminated such gentile nations in the Promised Land?!

Moreover, such sinners/unbelievers/gentiles PERISH daily for their sins...They get to the prison called hell ...
If a person is NOT born of God, he is an unbeliever. There is NO third option.
Be BORN of God or PERISH. There is NO third option.

Read more here (click below):
What does it mean to be born of God?

Which God are your Righteous muslims trying to know? allah the moon God? The semiramis? I think you need a counselling to differentiate between the faith of Christianity and Islam.

Yes, their god does NOT exist..he is just an idea...but they live righteously even without the God of Israel.... Why? They hope to meet Him in this life and after....
Go to them and tell them about the TRUE God!

Yes, their god does NOT exist..he is just an idea...but they live righteously even without the God of Israel.... Why? They hope to meet Him in this life and after....
Go to them and tell them about the TRUE God!

That is false righteousness. This type of righteousness exists in every religion including Christianity. God doesn't want dead faith.

You said:" Those who fear God and do righteousness are accepted by God." Do NOT forget that only in ONE case: if they are BORN of God/the Spirit of God (John 3).
If not, then they are gentiles rejected for their sins. Do you recall how the God of Israel and Jews exterminated such gentile nations in the Promised Land?!

I take that statement I cited in Acts 10:35 at face value as a simple fact of scripture that will not and can not change.

How people see it will obviously vary. Vast segments of Christian orthodoxy has accepted the fact that God is not and can not be against doing what is good or doing right.

Some people try to mitigate that fact to worthlessness on the part of man, but I don't see it that way.

Moreover, such sinners/unbelievers/gentiles PERISH daily for their sins...They get to the prison called hell ...
If a person is NOT born of God, he is an unbeliever. There is NO third option.
Be BORN of God or PERISH. There is NO third option.

No one became sinless in this present life. Not by law and not by faith.

That is false righteousness. This type of righteousness exists in every religion including Christianity. God doesn't want dead faith.

Do you know what the Scripture says?
Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous.
He who sins is of the devil.

I saw such righteousness practicing people...They are amazing....Almost holy people..They almost reached perfection....They deserve to be saved...at last more than me...

7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. 1 John 3 (NKJV)

Do you know what the Scripture says?
Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous.
He who sins is of the devil.

I saw such righteousness practicing people...They are amazing....Almost holy people..They almost reached perfection....They deserve to be saved...at last more than me...

7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. 1 John 3 (NKJV)

Any righteousness not of Jesus Christ is false righteousness. Please don't take an inch of inspiration with the worldly righteousness. We are led by the Holy Spirit and that's our righteousness and we don't need to be taught by people who serves demons.

Another thing - Our righteousness is of Jesus Christ and not of our own works and whatever we do to please God must be inspired by the Holy Spirit and we don't have any credit in that.

The Son of God tells you:

He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”
Rev 22: 11 (NKJV)

"Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." JESUS!!!!!
Revelation 22:12 (NIV)

Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds.
Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done.
See! I am coming soon! My reward is with me to repay everyone according to his behavior.
Behold, I come at once, and my reward is with me, and I shall give to every person according to his work.
I will bring my reward with me to pay all people based on what they have done.

Revelation 3:11
I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Revelation 2:23
I (THE SON OF GOD) will strike her children dead (FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITY). Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

Jeremiah 17:10
"I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve."

Isaiah 40:10
See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power, and he rules with a mighty arm. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.

He brings on them what their conduct deserves...
THIS IS YOUR CHRISTIANITY!

KNOW THAT AND ACT ACCORDINGLY, LIVING A GODLY LIFE OR GET YOUR REWARD.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back