Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
We must always show kindness. As God loves us, we love Him. Everyone will be saved by this kindness, all people will therefore go to Heaven, these words are true. I have kindness for all members of my family, and I protect them from danger.

Proverbs 11:17 A man who is kind benefits himself, but a cruel man hurts himself.

My sister, who is a minor, who I love as the Lord loves us, was tempted to hang out with those friends again, one who talks about doing drugs like weed and cocaine, multiple others who were drinking alcohol and getting drunk even though she is under the drinking age. This bad crowd invited her to a party at 10:00 PM to go to by herself, and these are dangerous people. She told them no, but then they said “Why not?” and it made her feel this temptation to go with them.

Proverbs 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.

So she wanted to go, like a child who wants to play in traffic because it’s fun, these people can cause destruction. What if they sexually assault her while they’re drunk at night? What if they drug her food or drinks, tempt her to drink alcohol when it’s illegal, or taking illegal drugs like cocaine? These are clear dangerous that destroy people’s lives. And we do not want it to destroy our family.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Yesterday, on 3:16, I won over a friend of mine to Christ, they believed in Jesus and were permanently saved. Today, the forces of evil try to take away my beloved sister.

Colossians 3:14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

We told her she should not go, and in a fit of anger, my sister said to my mother “You don’t have a speck of kindness in your heart”. That is a cruel thing to say, though we forgive her and still love her. My mother started to cry and I started to cry, many tears from both of us. And I tell to my sister to look at the house she lives in supported by her family. The food that is cooked for her, out of kindness. All the time my mother spends working overtime, all the late nights that I spend working and helping her with her assignments.

Acts 20:35 In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

We don’t have a lot of money in the bank. A sudden medical expense from an injury can financially ruin us. We live in a bad area, where there’s the police parking their car, I think I saw a drug deal when running one day, and another day I saw the police checking a nearby house, I think I remember it being about a homicide, a murderer on the loose. I saw two people suddenly start to violently attack each other in front of their house, in front of many children, who had to be evacuated. All in our neighborhood. This area is extremely dangerous, and this bad crowd causes this type of destruction.

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.

A parent who disciplines their child with love in this way, to warn them about these dangerous, to stop them from hurting themselves, that’s true kindness. A parent who lets their child harm themselves, and take dangerous drugs willingly, and drink alcohol when they are a minor, that is a parent who does not love their child, that is not kindness. We show her kindness by rebuking these evils, illegal criminal drugs, drinking alcohol under the drinking age that’s against the law. What if these evil people try to get my sister who I care for drunk? What sort of horrible things could they try to do with her? We love her so we protect her from these things.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

No matter what, we always love her, we always forgive her. My mother is bountiful with kindness and love. And even if my sister were to hate us, her own family, we will always love her and support her my friends. Therefore, all people will be saved by the love that the Lord has for the world and all people will go to Heaven. Amen.

Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Therefore, my friends, I use this entry as a warning to be careful with what you say with your mouth. There are times in the past where I also have said more than my mouth can think and it has lead me into trouble. Thus, to have a long life, be slow to speak and quick to listen. And above all, always love people, there is nothing wrong with showing kindness to others, even to people that you disagree with. My blessings to you all my friends, in Christ with love <3

Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

1 Samuel 20:14 If I am still alive, show me the steadfast love of the Lord, that I may not die;

Psalm 112:5 It is well with the man who deals generously and lends; who conducts his affairs with justice.

Drawing

@Mia Amen. Praise the Lord, all His Works in His dominion! <3 1 Cor 13:8 Love never fails

Believe in Christ and be saved Corn my friend. All people will become believers in Christ and go to Heaven.

Good to see you rainbowdountgirl my friend. Christs' blesses you :biggrin

@OddPluff It's your personal choice what you believe my friend, no worries :)

[And Bread tells me to not spread my religion, so I say]

@Bread Christ commands us to spread the Gospel truth my friend :)

Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

@Rainbowdount Hi my friend. The Lord blesses you today :biggrin

What is it my friend?

Oh I say Bible verses because I enjoy saying them personally.

Rainbow If you miss a church sunday, there's no worries my friend, our bodies are our temples. It's not just a physical building, but a spiritual one that exists in each of our hearts

Rainbow That spiritual temple is the Holy Spirit, and I pray in His name that the Lord forgives you for all you’ve done my friend. Christ always forgives :biggrin

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

[And Shark asks about gay people so I say]

@Shark All gay people will go to Heaven my friend. Christ came to save the whole world, that means everyone.

God has created each of us uniquely and with love <3 Thus, all we need is simple belief in Christ and He saves us

@Krpytex The term Hell does not appear in the original Bible, the Hebrew and Greek scriptures. It's a mistranslation of Sheol and Hades.

Sheol means realm of the dead, it's simply where all the dead people are. It's just seperation from God, but Christ will go to Sheol and save everyone there, convince them all to believe in Him

@Rainbowdount I pray that you grandma sees your note my friend. We will all be in Heaven together, so you will reunited with you grandma, I promise :)

[They click on the Rebuke part of my website and see Reincarnation]

@Shark We only die once, why should people get tortured and die over and over again? No loving God tortures people forever.

That's the problem with reincarnation.

[They click on the Rebuke part of my website and see Bitcoin]

Oh yeah, and the bitcoin thing, I've seen families lose all their savings "investing" in NFTs and crypto so that's a warning I figured I'd put on the site lol

@Shark There are people who die in horrible conditions without having the chance to believe in God. The truth is that in Sheol (realm of the dead) Jesus will come to them and they will believe in Him.

Christ has come to bring all people to Heaven, a paradise with no more suffering.

@smack Here's a Luke verse. Luke 3:6 "All flesh shall see the salvation of God."

[@thebestdisplay name says “free bible study let’s go”]

@thebest Glad I can help spread the Bible my friend :biggrin

[@Rainbow asks “Who is Luke??”]

Rainbow Luke was the author of the Gospel book "Luke" which describes the life of Jxsus on Earth.

Welcome back Rainbow

Rainbow what is it my friend?

Rainbowdountgirl says “Ur my best friend that luvs god I’m gonna draw u!”

Rainbow Wow, I'm honored you would consider me a friend, my friend :)

I would love to see your drawing!

[Rainbow asks me for my eye color, so I managed to avoid answering the question, as I personally do not wish to reveal personal information about myself as much as I can]

[And Rainbow asks me for my skin color in real life, so I say]

Ohhhhh real life

I cannot say, for security reasons to protect my family

[Because if I reveal my skin color, then that narrows down what I look like]

Sorry about that. I've had people in real life try to go after me, so I have to keep my identity hidden when online.

[This is true. I’ve been stalked, hacked and physically assaulted by my some of my close friends when growing up. I forgive them. But I don’t know if they’re still after me, and I don’t want to put my family in danger, I must protect them.]

Rainbow says “So can I pick a skin color then”

I say “Yeah, you can pick one you like! :)

Oh these are Bible verses Pidge

Christ died for our sins, so when we believe in Him, all our sins are washed away and we are made clean to go to Heaven. Thus everyone will be permanently saved and go to Heaven :)

Genesis 15:6 And he believed the Lord, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

@Pidge All gays will go to Heaven my friend. Because Christ came to bring all people to paradise, New Jerusalem <3 [Anyone, even gays aka gay people, can believe in Christ and be saved. Because it’s only simple belief in Christ that we need to be saved permanently]

Pidge says “I like this one”

@Pidge Christ's most important commandment is to love. He tells us to treat others the way we want to be treated :)

I am against hateful discrimination, we are all equal in Christ, regardless of gender, orientation, culture, etc.

pidge says “why cant more people be like you lol”

shark says “fr pidge”

@shark @pidge It's a shame. I have a lot of gripes with mainstream Christianity, like their false teaching of Hell. The word "Hell" doesn't even show up in the Bible at all!

No worries my friend. It was nice talking to you. I wish you a good day, regardless of religion.

@Rainbowdount That's great to hear my friend! I hope going to church continues to bring you joy <3

Wow, the drawing is coming along nicely! You even have the pizzle slice on the shirt! That's good attention to detail

@KV_Whisper All sins will be forgiven, Christ's sacrifice is sufficient. Jxsus came to save the whole world, and to wash away all sins :)

@Rainbowdount Wow, that's such a nice thing to have! Your pastor seems very nice :biggrin

@Rainbowdount 2:13 is a quote, referencing the 2nd chapter of the Book of James, and the 13th line part.

@Shark I add the @ so people know who I'm talking to, for clarity. Since there can be many people talking at once in the chat.

@KV All who murder will suffer the natural consequence of that sin, murder, which is death. But Christ came to give all people life. So even the murderers will believe in Christ and be washed of sin.

Wow I love the "I love God" text on the hat! That's a lot of crossess too!

It's true that I love God, so that's a very accurate text my friend! :biggrin

@KV Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

@KV Each of us has sin in our own way, we have all breached God's Law in one way or another. Thus, everyone will be saved. Everyone will believe in Christ and be saved.

Rainbow Thanks for the question my friend. God has always existed. Creation involves time. God exists outside of time, no one created Him, He has always been here.

@Bug Oh, I'm just answering my friends question here about the Bible, which is why I'm talking about religion.

Rainbow Thanks for the halo my friend! It's a nice touch! <3

[File -> Open Append -> To New]

Thank you so much for the drawing my friend! I'm humbled that you chose me to draw :)

This is a newer account that I'm using, but I remember using alt accounts to visit my place to grind tix

[Rainbow tells me that they’ve been bullied online and been called mean things so I tell them]

Rainbow Yes, unfortunately. One time, I was bullied [online] and I told my mom, and she told me to report them

Rainbow My mom told me that people call you mean things because they can be jealous of you and your success

So instead of making themselves better, they try to bring you down.

So whenever someone tells you something mean, my mom told me, to think of it as though they're complimenting you, in a way

@KV That's true. I don't think anyone should hate anybody personally really. Each of us is on our own journey through life, we're all at different stages.

Bye Rainbow!

[Honestly, I did enjoy seeing their drawing. Again, I’m humbled and honored that they would choose me to draw. In my eyes, I’m just an ordinary person telling people the truth, to believe in Christ to be permanently saved and thus all people will go to Heaven. I’m just a random person really lol, Jesus is the special one here. So I give Him all the credit. After all, He’s the one who has brought us salvation, I’m just one of many messengers of this truth!]

@Kyptex Lol, glad you don't mind my friend. I like writing out Bible verses, which is why it's there

@tae Christ blesses you my friend :) The Gospel is the good news for all people to hear <3

Mark 16:15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

@Candi Christ blesses you as well my friend :) @Tae And Christ loves you no matter what <3

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes,

@candi The words are true my friend, God has love for all people, @lilman God loves all LGBT people.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Tae says “you can’t claim something is true or untrue with no evidence, it’s up to interpretation”

@tae We know the Bible is true because God never lies and He has promised to save all people

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began

@lilman My apologies to those who are not interested, however the reason I chat is to answer the responses in the chat my friends :biggrin

John 16:24 Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

your joy

@tae God tells us that it's true, that's how we can know with absolute certainty that the Bible's true. Jxsus is our blessed hope <3

John When it comes to believing in God, eventually everyone will become believers in Christ, it's only a matter of time. So if not today, then... later :)

@tae Yes, all scripture is breathed out by God, @valorant spoken through the profits

@lilman Hell does not appear in the Bible it's fake. Sheol means realm of the dead and it's just where all the dead people go. And everyone will be made alive in Christ <3

Psalm 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

Luke 1:70 (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago),

@tae Because it is the truth. And we know this because God always speaks the truth and He says that it's true.

@tae What you say about whether it's true or not, look, us as humans, we're all sinners, we're all liars, how can we tell what is true or not?

Therefore, we look to the LORD God who always speaks truth, to tell us what is true

Romans 3:4 Let God be true, and every human being a liar.

@valorant We know the Lord is real because He says that He is real Exodus 3:14 I am who I am. YHWH.

Romans 1:19-21 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.

@tae Not everyone. You may be surprised, but I've met people became saved by hearing and believing in the Gospel of Christ :)

@Tae Hell is not real, it doesn't show up in the Bible at all

No loving God would torture people in hell forever, that's evil

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

@sane I'm sorry if you find it annoying my friend, I say these as answers to people in chat's questions :)

@tae There are people talking about Hell, which does not exist, so I correct them. Hell is from Greek mythology, it has no place in the Bible

@candi There's been many people who've seen it, they're the ones who recorded it in the book after all :biggrin

We know the Bible is true because all the prophecies have either come true already or will come true.

John 20:29 Jxsus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

@valorant That's true, people are liars. The Bible agrees with you there my friend. Only God tells the truth :biggrin

Psalm 116:11 In my alarm I said, "All men are liars!

@candi I can still say Jxsus and Christ, His names, YHWH and Adonai, the Lord, so there is still room for Holy Figures

@valorant Jxsus gives us a wonderful happy life. Personally, I've become much more joyful when learning about the truth of the Bible. We follow His rule because it's enjoyable and because of love <3

@candi Yes, lying is unfortunately part of people's sinful nature, sin that everyone is born with, from Adam eating the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden. Genesis 1:1

[February 28 2023. When calculating the text above, I saw that the word count reached 777 on Microsoft Word. So I decided to stop, take it out of Add31 and put it here. It can be tricky to know when it’s a good point to stop. Personally, I try to keep going as long as I am able to answer their questions family member has come so good point to stop. Oh and another account just got banned on Roblox, showed the screenshot to WormO from Free Draw, they were even on my server just a while back, so they’ve gotten faster. Anyways, no matter how many times they try to silence me, the Gospel will always succeed. Because love never fails. Because love will always succeed, it will never fail 1 Cor 13:8. Even though there are many those that are against the Gospel, there are also those that are supportive of the Gospel. And eventually everyone will support the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Because Christ Jesus our Lord our King will have absolute victory over the entire world, and He will have avsolute victory over all of creation. These words are true. Everyone will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus Christ

John 13:3 The Father "has given ALL THINGS into Jesus' hands."

Luke 2:10 [The Gospel is] "good tidings of great joy to ALL people."]

I have watched gameplay of Touhou 17. For me, the most fun from the game comes from dodging the danmaku and seeing the beautiful patterns that are created from the light.

For me, I worship the Lord. I do not worship any false idols, or false gods. As God says in the Ten Commandments of course.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God

If someone were to worship Touhou characters as actual real-life gods, then that would be bad. However, for me, I treat them as fictional, as fake. Just like Zeus from Greek Mythology.

Isaiah 27:13 It will come about also in that day that a great trumpet will be blown

Psalm 81:3-4 Blow the trumpet at the new moon,

Joel 2:15 Blow a trumpet in Zion

The trumpet music sounds amazing too. I do not attribute the creation of this trumpet music to fiction Touhou characters, from a pure musical standpoint, Jun'ya Ota is good at stringing together melodies. How did this Japanese composer be able to make such catchy tunes? Definitely not because of the false religions of Shintoism, Hinduism, Buddhism, that are present in Japan. Rather, it is because of the Lord who created him.

Psalm 150:1-6 Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound

In New Jerusalem, Heaven, a perfect world with all people believing in Jesus Christ, there will be trumpet sounds praising the Lord. From a purely musical standpoint, I listen to Touhou songs and they motivate me to evangelize more, to spread the Gospel. Music is music. Why does music sound good, it's because of the Lord! Why does food taste good, it's because of the Lord. Food offered to an idol is nothing, because all false gods are fake. Music offered to an idol is also nothing, because all false gods are fake.

Mark 7:19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)

Therefore, let us take all these things, food and music, and transform them into ways to worship the One True God Jesus Christ, amen SailorWriter my friend. In our hearts, let us listen to this music and praise the Only God of Truth Christ Jesus for the beautiful sounds of trumpets. The Lord blesses you with this knowledge :biggrin

Acts 3:21: “[Jesus] must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of ALL things, as God promised long ago through the prophets."

Time I’m typing this: April 17 2023 5:42 PM
I ran to the print shop, it was about to close 5:00 PM. I was distracted helping my sister with her academics with my mother there. I made it in time. I told the receptionist I was there to print a file. I gave her my USB, she plugged it into a USB port, and then asked me what the file name was. I told her “Print.docx”, but she told me she couldn’t find it.
I asked her to show me the screen of File Explorer and suddenly there were .pdfs, folders, items that I did not recognize at all. I suddenly realized the USB must have gotten corrupted and she agreed. I told her I would be back, but she told me the store would close in 4 minutes, so she gave me the store email that I can use to send the file. Though, I plan on coming back physically later.
It must have been fate. Because in my current situation that I’ve been in for many years, my movement options are quite limited. Think of a bishop that can only move diagonally on a chess board. So this was a good opportunity to go out. I brought 10 Gospel tracts I had written which I think maybe said something kinda along the lines of
Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God
www.jesus-saves-all.com
Believe in Jesus Christ and gain permanent life, all will
[that was on the front]
Christian Universalism
Thus all people will go to Heaven
[that was on the back]
I can’t remember what it was exactly, since I did, post them around the city. And now I’m back home. But it was a good run, nice and sunny out. So I came back, decided to plug in my USB and see what was wrong. I looked and saw the regular file there. What happened?
1) Does their computer system have a corruption? So something wrong on their end, but not mine.
2) Did the staff worker want to go home already so they pretended the file was corrupted? I did not see my USB in File Explorer, yet it was plugged in, but they could have accomplished this by ejecting the USB through the operating system. So not appearing digitally, but still plugged in physically.
3) Did somebody else install a virus on their computer? Maybe a customer that came before me? And now their system is corrupted.
4) The worker was looking at the wrong folder, or a virtual machine inside of an operating system which has it’s own instance of File Explorer, so that’s why I couldn’t see my USB there.

Either way, those at least have possibilities. But what happened next truly shocked me. I don’t remember anything like this happening before.
My first USB was already plugged into my computer (EliteDesk G4 Mini). I plugged in the second USB into my computer and saw there was a “Print.docx” already there. I opened it and it was the same word content as the “Print.docx” in my first USB. In fact, it was a copy! I was and still am shocked.
Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.
Why was the file that I wanted to copy from the first USB already in the second USB. This second USB was in my cabinet, locked with a key, and I just grabbed it now. I do not remember copying it there myself before. Why was it already there?
Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

For me, I see this as the Lord assisting me in unexpected ways. I did indeed wanted to copy the file over anyways, so the fact that it was already there did make things convenient. It also made for this interesting series of real-life events that I have written about with this story.
Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.

If the Lord is willing to potentially help with even small matters like copy and pasting a file, imagine how much more so He is willing to save the whole world. And He is capable of Universal Reconciliation! Because His Son, Christ Jesus, died to save the whole world!

As well, here’s the file information below:

Name: Print.docx
Date modified: 2023-04-15 12:53 PM
Type: Microsoft Word Document
Size: 48 KB

Location E:\
Size: 47.3 KB (48,535 bytes)
Size on disk: 48.0 KB (49,152 byes)
Created: February 22, 2023, 9:32:03 AM
Modified: April 15, 2023, 12:53:28 PM
Accessed: April 17, 2023
Program name Microsoft Office Word
Content created 2023-04-14 10:29 PM
Date last saved 2023-04-15 12:53 PM
Total editing time 00:05:00
Content type: officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
Pages 2
Word count 7214
Character count 41121
Line count 342
Paragraph count 96
Template Normal.dotm
Scale No

File
Size 47.3 KB
Date created 2023-02-22 9:32 AM
Date modified 2023-04-15 12:53 PM
Date accessed 2023-04-17 12:00 AM

USB DISK (E:) Properties
Type: USB Drive
Used Space 114,688 112 KB
Free space: 7,735,443,456 7.20 GB
Capacity: 7,735,558,144 7.20 GB
Drive E:
USB DISK 2.0 USB Device
Type: Disk drives
Manufacturer (Standard disk drives)
Device Status: This device is working properly

Sharing
Network Path: Not Shared

Readyboost
This device cannot be used for ReadyBoost

Customize
What kind of folder do you want?
Optimize this folder for:
General Items

1 Peter 1:8-9 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
For me, technology is a tool to express love to the Lord, through these writings. And thanks to this computer I have been able to witness to others His Glory. Therefore, I welcome His assistance with open arms :biggrin

Time I’m typing this: April 17 2023 5:42 PM
I ran to the print shop, it was about to close 5:00 PM. I was distracted helping my sister with her academics with my mother there. I made it in time. I told the receptionist I was there to print a file. I gave her my USB, she plugged it into a USB port, and then asked me what the file name was. I told her “Print.docx”, but she told me she couldn’t find it.
I asked her to show me the screen of File Explorer and suddenly there were .pdfs, folders, items that I did not recognize at all. I suddenly realized the USB must have gotten corrupted and she agreed. I told her I would be back, but she told me the store would close in 4 minutes, so she gave me the store email that I can use to send the file. Though, I plan on coming back physically later.
It must have been fate. Because in my current situation that I’ve been in for many years, my movement options are quite limited. Think of a bishop that can only move diagonally on a chess board. So this was a good opportunity to go out. I brought 10 Gospel tracts I had written which I think maybe said something kinda along the lines of
Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God
www.jesus-saves-all.com
Believe in Jesus Christ and gain permanent life, all will
[that was on the front]
Christian Universalism
Thus all people will go to Heaven
[that was on the back]
I can’t remember what it was exactly, since I did, post them around the city. And now I’m back home. But it was a good run, nice and sunny out. So I came back, decided to plug in my USB and see what was wrong. I looked and saw the regular file there. What happened?
1) Does their computer system have a corruption? So something wrong on their end, but not mine.
2) Did the staff worker want to go home already so they pretended the file was corrupted? I did not see my USB in File Explorer, yet it was plugged in, but they could have accomplished this by ejecting the USB through the operating system. So not appearing digitally, but still plugged in physically.
3) Did somebody else install a virus on their computer? Maybe a customer that came before me? And now their system is corrupted.
4) The worker was looking at the wrong folder, or a virtual machine inside of an operating system which has it’s own instance of File Explorer, so that’s why I couldn’t see my USB there.

Either way, those at least have possibilities. But what happened next truly shocked me. I don’t remember anything like this happening before.
My first USB was already plugged into my computer (EliteDesk G4 Mini). I plugged in the second USB into my computer and saw there was a “Print.docx” already there. I opened it and it was the same word content as the “Print.docx” in my first USB. In fact, it was a copy! I was and still am shocked.
Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.
Why was the file that I wanted to copy from the first USB already in the second USB. This second USB was in my cabinet, locked with a key, and I just grabbed it now. I do not remember copying it there myself before. Why was it already there?
Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

For me, I see this as the Lord assisting me in unexpected ways. I did indeed wanted to copy the file over anyways, so the fact that it was already there did make things convenient. It also made for this interesting series of real-life events that I have written about with this story.
Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.

If the Lord is willing to potentially help with even small matters like copy and pasting a file, imagine how much more so He is willing to save the whole world. And He is capable of Universal Reconciliation! Because His Son, Christ Jesus, died to save the whole world!

As well, here’s the file information below:

Name: Print.docx
Date modified: 2023-04-15 12:53 PM
Type: Microsoft Word Document
Size: 48 KB

Location E:\
Size: 47.3 KB (48,535 bytes)
Size on disk: 48.0 KB (49,152 byes)
Created: February 22, 2023, 9:32:03 AM
Modified: April 15, 2023, 12:53:28 PM
Accessed: April 17, 2023
Program name Microsoft Office Word
Content created 2023-04-14 10:29 PM
Date last saved 2023-04-15 12:53 PM
Total editing time 00:05:00
Content type: officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
Pages 2
Word count 7214
Character count 41121
Line count 342
Paragraph count 96
Template Normal.dotm
Scale No

File
Size 47.3 KB
Date created 2023-02-22 9:32 AM
Date modified 2023-04-15 12:53 PM
Date accessed 2023-04-17 12:00 AM

USB DISK (E:) Properties
Type: USB Drive
Used Space 114,688 112 KB
Free space: 7,735,443,456 7.20 GB
Capacity: 7,735,558,144 7.20 GB
Drive E:
USB DISK 2.0 USB Device
Type: Disk drives
Manufacturer (Standard disk drives)
Device Status: This device is working properly

Sharing
Network Path: Not Shared

Readyboost
This device cannot be used for ReadyBoost

Customize
What kind of folder do you want?
Optimize this folder for:
General Items

1 Peter 1:8-9 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
For me, technology is a tool to express love to the Lord, through these writings. And thanks to this computer I have been able to witness to others His Glory. Therefore, I welcome His assistance with open arms :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back