Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] christianity and science can most be layed down next to eachother, and as one."all"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

xounstaer

heavy discussion?

ow wait it's a permitted club?
ok science is a fovorite of main, i can go do my own whole sudy with (comma) material(s) and the top lines known. sure that's the way....

what about, "where (does) the heat go(, )and (does) any get lost"
or the other one could've at least been a repy on like we got a rasterhole/or sheet or so, at least.?!

or some thought upon it carrie i across, just happened with, believe, maybe.

but that's about where the heat goes.x

what u think of this one? put a mirrir 6 lightseconds away in the dark and shine from your eyes with your flsahlighter to it and keep looking at least 14 seclightseconds. might work but still there different..

yay ok everer seen a curled up snake how on earth was i not to know it was alive.
and was just lava or gas? or liqued. or so. moving.

so if u want my opinion if "all" or if if matery is a live i say yes.
surely.x

(dont uh, paranoid))she says thank youvery much or so(para..)

so why isnt this topic a catagory of "material and christianity (you" or us')

(picture the rest)

:salute

to me it is really that simple and i am glad i am a world sitiscen(hh)

with all that comes with it too. how about you, i mean i havent really seen anyone else. saying so simple...oh yeah i am stupid and asked or so for it or uhh:help

"we live together with nature and all"

i say it has a mind, dont call me a liar:biggrin or so. hm
-----

can u read?
or so?
yeah well i just wanted to state something.
clear out a bit?

get bread and water i s you say ,say so to you, i gues that's where you ,can, disagree and say no i am not like that and be no christian/believer.
or chill down it dust ok or uhh noo, no.
what do you believe you eat, serious!

imagine a world without fishes coming from somewhere is hard.
correction: isnt hard, noooo

so uh (hmm hope i said nothing wrong, if you have close listen may understand i can get paranoid a bit maybe or so from posting, even if only i red)

serious i'll quote science direct to a matter as one with christainity.
(i go edit my signature)

Re: christianity and science can most be layed down next to eachother, and as one."al

Xounstaer, I enjoyed reading your post[smile].

If I understood you correctly, then a word of advice? Please don't stare into a mirror that you are also shining a light into. That's so very harmful for your eyes, my good man. You should probably stay away from those snakes in the future as well.
Take Care.

i've red it to again over and over.
i think i am very glad you liked it.
it's pretty much scrambled i saw, however there where clear messages in there somewhat..

ty Green Man for your advice too i'll keep ur opinion in mind.
my psychologist actually told me about a guy who looked at the sun aal day and got blind.

i just looked 4/5 seconds seeing that. later onm yeah sometimes i still look for a long time easily, but i prayed to never be shown that i saw 4/5 secs.

however i do not want to betray whats top most important experience in my life.

but anyway to get back on topic
lay science and christianity down as one, and it's all we got (besides fantasy's of heaven after life)(i do have my theorys about that too)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back