Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christians don't reign today, but only serve

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The baptism of Christ is into HIs death, buried in baptism, by baptism in death, and like Chist was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, we also are to walk in NEWNESS OF LIFE.

We are in the likeness of His resurrection, OUR OLD MAN WAS CRUCIFIED, so we do not SERVE SIN. ( FREED/NEWNESS OF LIFE.)

We BELIEVE, we are dead with Christ, to also BELIEVE we live with Him. ( belief and confession that Christ is risen/HE LIVES UNTO GOD/NEWNESS OF LIFE.)

We have to consider ourselves dead INDEED unto sin, ( BELIEVE WE ARE DEAD WITH HIM/WE BELIEVE WE SHALL LIVE WITH HIM/IN NEWNESS OF LIFE/THE SON LIVES UNTO GOD.) but ALIVE UNTO GOD through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Sin does not reign, we do not obey, CHRISTIANS REIGN WITH CHRIST.

We are all BAPTIZED INTO ONE BODY BY ONE SPIRIT, we have been made to DRINK INTO ONE SPIRIT. ( the cup of communion/cup of Christ/baptism of Christ.)...

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
Exactly! He's here in Spirit. Believers should see Him and His body coming with the clouds (obscurely) now. Gathering His people form the ends of the earth to (the new) Jerusalem.

Of course.

Immediate execution of judgment by the King on earth. No more longsuffering time to repent from heaven.

Of course. Equal justice under the law: Transgressors immediately judged and punished. The innocent never unjustly prosecuted.

If the law commands death penalty. And no appeals.
Hello RB, Thank you for responding to my questions. Now as a major follow up question! What sinner would remain alive after a couple of days? Everyone sins....who would not be judged?
Ezra
{7:26} And whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether [it be] unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment
Eccl
{8:11} Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
These are some of my go to verses, but if enacted 100% We would all persih unless we are in a glorified condition.
The present injustice of man's rule on earth includes a long drawn out process of appeals, so that the final end passes almost without notice. The guilty have no fear, because they have hope of being set free unpunished, or long life of endless appeals.

Rev
{2:25} But that which ye have [already] hold fast till I come. {2:26} And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: {2:27} And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

{19:13} And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. {19:14} And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. {19:15} And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. {19:16} And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KINGOF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

No.The resurrected saints will judge the angels that sinned, as well as the world of sinners.

The spread of the gospel of the cross, is with the kingdom of Christ born in the hearts of them that repent.

The sudden coming of the King with power and resurrection of His saints, will be to establish His kingdom by rod of iron over all the earth.

Any Christian claiming to reign over the earth today is suffering delusions of grandeur, that anyone can see is a absolute mess.
Or, they might be obeying what Jesus taught in MT.28:18-20. Jesus ruling in the midst of His enemies.
If this present wicked world is the result of Christians reigning over the nations, then who needs the devil.
The devil is bound from deceiving the nations. That does not mean that unsaved persons do not follow him in his rebellion.
Your unbelief in the Lord's coming with power, is your problem.
I believe He came in Judgment upon apostate Jerusalem in 70 AD. It was not the literal physical coming to earth in bodily form, but rather a coming in judgment as Jesus told them would happen, to some who were alive at that time.
The second coming is the last day. So, I do not have a "problem" with believing exactly what Jesus taught.

As I said, if you're present reiging on earth is this wicked world, then who needs the devil.
You have said that about 5x now, but your explanation of the rod of iron rule, destroys everyone on the planet within a day or two.
All of this prophecy you're trying to force feed into the present, is for one reason alone: to tell yourself you are reigning today according to prophecy, so that you can convince yourself the second death has no power over you.
That might be your conclusion at the present time, and others might agree with you. I think you have not studied the verses well enough yet, so your view is restricted and narrow.
Rev
{20:6} Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

It's just another way for some Christians to save themselves from God's righteous judgment of their own sinful works.

And the results of such efforts to do so are just as ridiculous. In the end people must cast aside common sense intelligence that any sesnible child has, in order to believe their own delusions.

You're not ruling over any angels in heaven, nor reigning over kings and judges on earth. If you are, then who needs the devil. He might as well be under the earth taking no part in it.

You're not prophecying a millennium. A millenium is a thousand years. Not an ongoing indefinite thousands of years.

Eph
{2:1} And you [hath he quickened,] who were dead in trespasses and sins; {2:2} Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

He is still ruling over the unrepented sinners on earth.

Despite Jesus' resurrection from the dead with all power to deliver any soul from sinning, there still remains unrepented sinners, that God suffers with mercy to repent before their own end in death.

The longsuffering of wilful transgressors, wicked rulers, and unjust judges ends, when He comes again to govern upon the earth with rod of iron for a thousand years.

Satan will have no power on the earth, and all men's sins and trespasses will be entirely of their own making, and in the face of the King and His resurrected saints governing upon the earth.

The world sees itself when we behave like the world behind a Christian facade.
That's why it says,

Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God. Isa.58:2 KJV

One saying we reign in a millenial reign,
No. Some Christians teach reigning with Christ over all the earth today. They do not teach a millennium, because it is not limited to one thousand years.

other saying we dont reign,

True. I teach this.
and even Christ ends HIs reign.
Yes, on earth. He has not yet begun His prophesied reigning upon the earth, nor will He until He comes with power to resurrect His saints, and do so.

And then according to prophecy, He will end His reign upon the earth with His resurrected saints, at a thousand years to the day.

Last edited:
Humble yourselves or continue on supposing what the thousand year reign may or may not be, what Christ submitting to be all n all may be, or live up to the title of serving, instead of reigning in debate, as testified for the end of mans reign on earth anyway.
DISCLAIMER: Disputing what the Bible teaches, is the work of the prophets, apostles, and teachers of God’s words.

Acts
{6:9} Then there arose certain of [the synagogue,] which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen. {6:10} And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.

{15:6} And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter. {15:7} And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them,

{17:17} Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.

{19:8} And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Anyone that does not like any disputes over what they teach about the Bible, then they should not engage anyone disagreeing with them. Or, they can teach privately, where no disputing is allowed.

Unity for unity’s sake alone, is not the service of Christ, but men-pleasing.

Galatians

{1:10} For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

If anyone is only seeking agreement for the sake of unity and harmony, when publicly teaching the Bible, then they should not address me personally. Thank you.

My belief is God has always reigned over all, showing continued mercy or bringing condemnation as He decides. Jesus didn't need to allow people who despised Him to live,

Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? Mt.26:53 KJV

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Jn.1:10 KJV

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. Jn.15:22 KJV
True and still does, with longsuffering mercy for repentance, rather than condemnation and death.

When he comes again, He will personally reign upon the earth as King over all nations. His law will then be enforced speedily, whether to execute or to justify, and without respect of persons.

The prophecy and prayer of thy kingdom come on earth will be righteously fulfilled, when the King returns to personally govern over all peoples and nations. With Him seated in Jerusalem, His resurrected saints will be over all the earth to do so in His stead.

The saints are only ambassadors now. Then they will be rulers and judges with power to speedily execute or justify:

Eccl
{8:11} Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

True and still does, with longsuffering mercy for repentance, rather than condemnation and death.

When he comes again, He will personally reign upon the earth as King over all nations. His law will then be enforced speedily, whether to execute or to justify, and without respect of persons.

The prophecy and prayer of thy kingdom come on earth will be righteously fulfilled, when the King returns to personally govern over all peoples and nations. With Him seated in Jerusalem, His resurrected saints will be over all the earth to do so in His stead.
His ministers are doing that now.
The saints are only ambassadors now.
And here's the trouble with those doctrines. They completetly ignore the power ambassadors for the King have right now.
I'm talking about the power to change a persons life.
Then they will be rulers and judges with power to speedily execute or justify:
The correction time is happening now and it's lead by mercy now, because justice is coming. When it comes the believers transformation will be the only testimony needed to convict unbelievers.
Eccl
Exactly,

Though a sinner do evi lan hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him; But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God. Ecc.8:12-13

Back